Start by marking “Indecision (Maine Attraction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Indecision (Maine Attraction, #1)

Indecision (Maine Attraction #1)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  205 Ratings  ·  76 Reviews
Jackie Davenport will try anything once, especially in the bedroom. Anything except falling in love. She lives a carefree existence packed full of fun, but free from emotional entanglements and that’s just how she wants to keep it. When she meets the new police officer in town, she’s unable to deny the connection between them. His over confidence and bullish ways grate on ...more
Paperback
Published August 31st 2015

Sabrina
Sep 07, 2015 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Jackie is a 911 operator by day and a partier at night. She likes to have fun and let loose and only has one rule about dating - no cops! Her father was a cop who was killed in the line of duty when she was ten and ever since then she has watched her mother suffer. She never wants to be like and will do anything to avoid it.

James moved to Maine recently to take care of his sick father. Being new to town, he didn't know who Jackie was, a beloved friend of the police force, so he had no problems
Talltree
Oct 05, 2015 Talltree rated it really liked it
Sexy and sweet romance between cop H who chases free spirited h. h is messed up by death of her cop dad on job/her mom who has never moved on and doesn't want to risk love for fear of loss. H is alpha and hot and really falls for h, its adorable. h is scared but she eventually takes the leap and there is a HEA:))

Safe romance, we get a glimpse of h's ex in a bar, thats about it.

4 stars!!
Brianna
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review from Ink Slinger. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Full Review on Brianna's Bookish Confessions.

I thought this was a good love story. I’ve always wanted more cop stories especially after Where I Belong by J. Daniels. This doesn’t disappoint in the hot cop department for sure!

Jackie is a 911 operator and likes to party. Dating a cop is not her thing; her dad was a cop and was killed.

James has moved back i
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 02, 2015 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Indecision (Maine Attraction #1) by Elisabeth Grace
4 stars!!

“…haven’t you figured it out yet? We’re a foregone conclusion.”

This was one of those melt your heart reads and I bet that Jamie McTavish will steal a lot of hearts.

Jackie was a 911 call operator, the police had been in her blood as her dad was also a cop, but the job had also cost him his life. Losing her dad had emotional repercussions for Jackie, one was her fear of loss and two was her mantra that she would never ever date anyon
Mandy
Jackie is a party girl, living her life to the fullest, having fun and just enjoying her life. She doesn't do relationships and she definitely doesn't do relationships with cops. She's emotionally unavailable and can't put herself out there because she doesn't want to go through the pain of loss. She has her reasons for being this way but she makes no apologies for who she is and she thinks she's happy with her life. That is, until a sexy police officer pulls her over. Jaime is instantly attract ...more
Book-Bosomed  blog
Mar 28, 2016 Book-Bosomed blog rated it really liked it
911 operator, Jackie Davenport is a carefree girl. She likes to date and have a good time but she’s sworn off cops when it comes to guys.

Office Jamie McTavish, 29, is the new policeman in town. Once he lays eyes on Jackie, he’s a determined man.

“‘Find what you’re looking for officer?’”

The opening scene is really cute. It wasn’t hard to get into the story. It’s lighthearted and told via Jackie and Jamie’s alternating first person point of view.

I enjoyed that fact that the romance was free of OW
Melanie Cesa
Apr 21, 2015 Melanie Cesa rated it it was amazing
“Because whether I wanted him to or not didn’t seem to matter. Jamie had already stolen a piece of my heart. And like a thief in the night, I hadn’t even realized he’d done it until it was too late.”

This was a beautiful story about letting love in. Jackie is a ball of fun, she’s witty, enjoys life, and cares deeply, but she is afraid to fall in love. When she meets Jamie, there is no denying their connection, but will she allow years of walls to be torn down and let Jamie in?

It was heartbreaking
Michelle Book Briefs
Sep 02, 2015 Michelle Book Briefs rated it really liked it
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**
Oh Elisabeth Grace how I love you and your books! Let me count the ways. Actually that is kind of what I am going to do. This is going to be a mini review because I have read and COMPLETELY LOVED so many of Elisabeth's new adult and adult romances that I am afraid I will get too gushy here. So I am just going to quickly run down the reasons why you need Jamie McTavish and this book in your life. ASAP.

First, I'm going
Paige PBJ63010
Apr 22, 2015 Paige PBJ63010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
I'd break the law every day of the week if that means Jamie McTavish will pull me over.

I loved this story from Elisabeth Grace. I do have a small complaint though, it wasn't nearly long enough.

Elisabeth's writing pulls me in on page one and it doesn't let me go until the story is over. I knew how their story ends as a couple because I read Indiscretion (Which is awesome and if you haven't read it you NEED to.) but I loved watching it play out and can I just say their ending - how it happens -
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
If you can handle a seriously delicious cop with a heart of gold, his expert fingers, and determination that won’t quit, you need to get your hands on this book. I could almost hear Jamie’s deep and sexy voice commanding Jackie to undress a button at a time and feel him gripping her chin to stare into her eyes and tell her how he feels.

Jamie’s a new cop in town and clearly doesn’t know who he’s dealing with when he finds Jackie, the Chief’s goddaughter & local 9-1-1 operator, stranded on the
CecilEmely
Oct 25, 2015 CecilEmely rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Too short for my peace of mind. I want more Jackie and Jamie... pleassssseeee.

#highlyrecommended
Shawna
Apr 21, 2015 Shawna rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell. Jamie McTavish can pull me over any day of the week!!

This novella was a very welcome surprise to me. I honestly wasn't a huge Jackie fan going into this book, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. What I did not expect, was to connect so fully with both Jackie and Jamie!

I loved their first meeting, I loved the fact that Jamie would not take no for an answer. I loved the fact that Jackie was such an independent, strong woman. No swooning teenager here. A woman who has lost in the pas
Christina
Aug 26, 2015 Christina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2015
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Jackie is an emergency dispatcher and daughter of a cop. She’s spent her life around first responders and the tight knit community they live in. She’s vowed to never get involved with a co-worker, given her history, and makes no exception when she meets Jamie, a new, hot cop in the department. They initially meet when Jackie has a flat tire and Jamie starts to help, but when she begins to pull away and he notices that she
Marie
Sep 03, 2015 Marie rated it it was amazing
uniform1

This was my first Elisabeth Grace book and I am thrilled that it was. From beginning to end I was enthralled and can I just say that Jamie McTavish is one vocal, dirty talking man. I LOVED it! ;) Let me back track a little bit though. 26 year old 911 operator,Jackie suffered a tragedy at the age of ten and it has cause her to never allow herself trust and love another person. She is perfectly happy being the party girl who doesn't form emotional attachments to anyone. Then she meets Jamie,a 29
Carra
Sep 10, 2015 Carra rated it really liked it
The one burning question I have right now is...where can I get my own Jamie? So alpha, so self-assured, so amazingly HOT. He's a good, strong character who's protective and seductive--one who should be an auto-add to your book boyfriend list.

Then you have Jackie. She puts up a confident, party girl front, but behind it all, she has the fear of losing someone if she gets too emotionally attached...and so she is determined not to fall for anyone. Hence her aversion to guys in highly dangerous fiel
Sjf
Apr 28, 2015 Sjf rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The first thing I want to say about Indecision, Jackie and Jamie is that I would love to read more about them. Their characters and the book are so well written that I miss them and want to read more about their journey and lives. It is that good!

We first met Jackie and Jamie in the author's Indescretion series. I am so glad we are able to get to know them better in Indecision. If you haven't read Indescretion I highly recommend that you read the series.

Elisabeth's writing always draws me in and
EscapeNBooks
Sep 12, 2015 EscapeNBooks rated it really liked it
"Caution: Police Line Do Not Cross"

Do you love a hot cop story? Then it's time to do some one-clicking. Indecision is a fun, flirty, and fast read by Elisabeth Grace introducing us to Jackie and Jamie. Jamie is the new cop in town and sets his eyes on the unobtainable, Jamie. But, she wants desperately to have nothing to do with him; her body has another idea in mind. Their rendezvous and push and pull interactions provide us with opportunities filled with love, laughter, and introspect
Kim
Aug 22, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Jackie Davenport and Jamie McTavish riled each other the moment they met and in each subsequent encounter it got even worse. The sexual tension and chemistry is unavoidable. But while Jamie is determined to have her, Jackie is equally as determined that he is not. She has her personal set of rules. She doesn't do entanglements, emotions, or cops.

Jamie is intense, determined, confident, and pushy. He knows what he wants and has every intention of getting it not matter how much she resists. She's
Roxie~Schmexy Girl Book Blog
I was so excited to read Jackie's and Jamie's story . We meet them in the Indiscretion serial and I was happy to learn how they fell in love . Elisabeth Grace fans will love this novella . Her writing and story telling is flawless and humorous as always . Jackie's and Jamie's first encounter is on the side of a road . She has a flat tire and he is the cop who drives by and helps her out . And trust me their first run in does not go well lol . Cocky cop , feisty heroine , the sparks fly ... But J ...more
Dena
Sep 03, 2015 Dena rated it really liked it
Indecision is a story that starts by taking off and keeps your attention until the very end. This was a story Ms. Grace wrote that I was able to devour in one sitting. Indecision doesn’t seem like a long book, but it’s a story full of emotion, laughs, steamy sex scenes and a hot policeman; what more could we ask for? Oh yes, we can ask for a dirty talker and guess what? Jamie is the FULL package with a big package! Ha.

"Oh Jackie, I'd love to, but the first part of me inside you is going to be e
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Indecision by Elisabeth Grace is a sexy, sweet, emotional story that had me reading straight through to the end. This story is the first book in the Maine Attraction Series.

Jackie is a sweet girl that had something tragic happen in her past. Her father was killed in the line of duty. Jackie is a 911 operator but what comes with being that? Well in a small town everyone knows everyone and the one thing she has completely checked of her no go list is a man in uniform. She is constantly surrounded
Liz
Apr 27, 2015 Liz rated it it was amazing
Where to begin?
" Because whether I wanted him to or not didn’t seem to matter. Jamie had already stolen a piece of my heart. And like a thief in the night, I hadn’t even realized he’d done it until it was too late."

Another great story by Elisabeth Grace! We met Jackie & Jamie in the book Indiscretion. If you haven't read that book, I would!!

Jackie is the fun loving, strong, witty, caring, & afraid of love. Without giving too much away, Jackie experienced a lost at a young age and refu
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Jul 20, 2015 Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

If you have read Elisabeth's Indiscretion series, then you will remember Jackie and Jamie. (The events in this book take place before that series, so don't worry if you haven't read the Indiscretion series. BUT it is an awesome series and you can get the whole thing for less than $4 on Amazon....just saying.)

At the beginning of the book Jackie is stranded on the side of the road. She is trying to change her flat tire, but is having
Amy
Nov 25, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars!

“It was far from over, though. I was determined that this was only a chapter in what would be a long story between the two of us. Jackie may think the entire book has been written, read, and shut tight never to be looked at again. Over my dead body.”

Indecision follows the story of Jackie and Jamie. Now, as you might remember, we first met Jackie and Jamie in Indiscretion. Well, now we finally get their story!! Jackie is young and lives a carefree life. She loves to have
Vicki
Apr 30, 2015 Vicki rated it it was amazing
We finally get to hear Jackie and Jamie story and what a great story it is. Jackie is a 911 operator that doesn't do the relationship thing and doesn't date cops. Jaime is the newest cop in town who tries to convice Jackie to break her own rules. He's hot, he has handcuffs and he is not afraid to use them! This is short fast read with a great story about following your heart and remembering it's better to have love and lost than never have love at all. You will fall in love with their story!
Tanya
May 08, 2015 Tanya rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-this-book
WE first meet Jackie and Jamie in the first Indiscretion book and fell love with them then.Finally we now get to read Jackie and Jamie story. Jackie is a 911 operator that doesn't do the relationship thing and doesn't date cops. Jaime is the newest cop in town who tries to convice Jackie to break her own rules. Jamie is HOT,HOT,HOT,and I do love a man with handcuffs and is not afraid to use them (LOL). This book is a short fast read with a great story.Follow your heart and remember it's better ...more
Melissa
Aug 31, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
This was such a great fun sexy story. What can be said about Jamie and Jackie ... Witty sexy steamy how can you not love this? I would love more ! Must read Elisabeth again great novella!
Heather in FL
This was cute and entertaining. Jackie lost her cop father years ago as a result of his work, and her mother never got over him, so she's pledged to never date a first responder. Heck, she's kinda sworn off love entirely, because she doesn't want to feel like her world explodes if something bad happens. But Jamie is new on the force and doesn't know her rule. And once he finds out about her rule, he kinda pulverizes it as he works his way into her heart, past all her defenses. Really sweet with ...more
Sep 14, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book!! Jaime is one hot cop and Jackie is one tough chick who says it like it is and who cares what anyone else thinks of her. Jaime is a new cop in town and their first meeting was pretty hysterical. Once Jaime finds out that Jackie is the goddaughter of the chief of police and also a 911 operator he's a little worried about the impression he made. Their is instant chemistry with these two but Jackie has one rule when it comes to dating, NEVER date a cop or any kind of rescue perso ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

This book was amazing! This author continues to shine and makes me feel alive when I read her books. This book was much different than her other stories and I am so glad she took a chance. I am a sucker for a sweet romance that makes me feel good throughout the end only to bring me to tears by the end. This author rocked her ass off and she continues to remind me why I keep coming back.

This book was sweet, sexy, fun, intense, passionate, and had a beautiful storyline that flowed with eas
  • Badass - The Complete Series
  • Back to the Drawing Board
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • Trash
  • Hot for the Holidays (21 short stories): A Collection of Naughty And Nice Holiday Romances
  • Stepbrother Aflame
  • Unavoidable Chance (Running Into Love, #5)
  • The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • Last Chance (Delos #0.5)
  • Make Me (The Submission Games, #1)
  • Under the surface ( Love is not enough, #2 )
  • Hidden Obsession (The Club #2)
  • Because of Beckett (Torey Hope #2)
  • Touch (Sovereign, #1)
  • Laid Out (Worth the Fight, #4)
  • Taking Tiffany
  • Counting Stars (Donnelley Brothers Book One)
  • Temptation (Lane One #1)
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/
More about Elisabeth Grace...

Maine Attraction (2 books)
  • Indiscretion: Volumes 1-4 (Maine Attraction #2)