Start by marking “I Belong to Him (Belong Series Vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
I Belong to Him (Belong Series Vol. 1)

I Belong to Him (Belong Series Vol. 1)

I belong to him, but I'm married to another

Addison Walker and her husband of 15 years have three beautiful daughters.
Along with her best friend she owns a book/coffee shop.
You'd think she has it all. She doesn't. She is in a loveless marriage, and craves to be loved and desired.

Brandon Donavon is tall, handsome and loving. His ex-wife up and left him, making him a
Published May 11th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about I Belong to Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Belong to Him

Start your review of I Belong to Him (Belong Series Vol. 1)
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
drama

If you like staccato reads, which gives you the feeling of reading a film, insta-love without any development or getting to know each other, don't mind cheating, or an absolutely predictable storyline and can come up with the needed emotions for a real romance yourself: this is for you.

It's literally like watching some B-TV-movie during ironing, when you're not really paying attention. So it might be just the right thing (then stop right here)... if not. (you might be interested to continue
Angel
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

I received a copy for an honest review.

Addison is unhappy in her Marriage to Michael, He doesn't make her feel love or wanted.
the chemistry is clearly gone, so when she meets Brandon she starts to realize that she is
no longer in love with Michael.

Brandon's wife up and left him for someone else and when he meets Addison it's clear he doesn't
want to be THAT guy, but he finds himself not being able to stay away.
their chemistry is clear from the beginning.

this was such a great read about Love,
Bethany Frost
Apr 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelene
May 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
This book was not for me. I just couldn't get into the writing. Most of the time when I read a book I feel like the characters are real to me through the story but I did not feel it with this one.

Addison honestly annoyed me and for someone that was married 15 years she was very immature when it came to love and commitment. She was entirely to selfish. I am not saying that their marriage was good but instead of trying different things she gave up way to fast and found an easy escape.

Now onto
Kristy Torres
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an unedited ARC for an honest review.

I very much enjoyed this story. It wasn't filled with unbelievable events. I love when a book connects with the reader and the story is completely believable.

Addison Walker is in a loveless marriage and all she wants is to feel love. She doesn't go looking for the affection she needs and desires, she runs into it, literally.

Michael Walker is too busy to realize he is neglecting him wife and is in a loveless marriage.

Brandon Donovan, a single
Darcie (Beer, BOB'S n books ) Book
Review to come
Amelyn Randall
May 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is Ava Danielle’s debut novel…

…and I expected a bit more attention to be given to editing in order to put her best foot forward. The book has a good concept: lonely wife tempted by a single dad of a child in her own kid’s class. So, first off, we are disliking the heroine a bit. She becomes a cheater. But beyond that, she separates from her husband and soon after, the new boyfriend is staying overnight in her home (she’s still MARRIED) where her three young daughters are also sleeping.
BuchPassion BookPassion
I had a hard time deciding which rating I should give and unfortunately I ended up with two stars. And I really feel bad about it. Maybe the disappointment took me hard, because I was looking forward to this book.
I heard that the author lives in Germany or has at least German ties and that is always really exciting for me.

The story itself it solid and realistic, I truly believe that stories like these happen in real life. But, I don't like cheating, especially when kids are involved, probably
Melony Hobgood
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why more book touch on this topic I mean we all know someone who has experienced it and it may have even been us. While cheating is not talked about in many books Ava Danielle did a wonderful job of telling Addison's story. I was in love with her from chapter 1. Michael isn't a bad guy just not the love of her life anymore and while she starts to think she may want more or different she runs right into what she needs. Brandon is a single father just doing his best and it's exactly ...more
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Addison and Michael have been together since high school. Married for 15 years and have three wonderful daughters.

Unfortunately, their marriage has no romance. Addison feels neglected and ignored by Michael.

As she struggles to find a way to put the romance back, Addison meets a single father, Brandon, at the girls' school. She is instantly attracted him.

Addison finds she is thinking about Brandon all of the time. They have been meeting for coffee and talk constantly.

Addison begins to
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I Belong to Him is a standalone book by Ava Danielle. Yes there is a followup to this book but this could be read as a standalone. The storyline was well written and thought out. Love that the author really dove into a very real subject for married couples. The characters were well developed with love, depth and emotion. The chemistry between Brandon & Addison was undeniable and beautiful. Looking forward to the follow-up book and more by Ava.
Alisha Cole
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this story! It definitely keeps your attention. I believe tons of women could relate to this story. Love happens and it can happen fast. People grow a part and things change. I love the characters, plot and the story telling itself will keep you engaged. On to book two I go! eeekkkk!
Mary Woodruff
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't approve of cheating. Think u should get divorced first. But I loved this story. Thank u for a wonderful read.
L.A. Cataldo
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good Book. Kept me wanting.
Alisha Kreider
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

You are amazing with words... I pick up one of your books and can't put it down until I finish it...
Nicole Strycharz
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so tired of conventional romances that set limits and rules on love. Let's face it there are none and sometimes love does have an expiration date. I feel like the author showed us THREE sides to love that aren't always talked about. Love ending, love found in the wake of the other, and the acceptance that comes from an old love evolving into another shade altogether! I think the message behind the book is profound, "know when to let go." I think relationships are always salvageable if we ...more
Kady Hunt
Honestly I think I already know that people will have problem with the content of this book because there's one thing that's more taboo than anything in book world: Cheating. But the way this story unfolds I didn't think it bothered me at all in fact I think it was a very realistic portrayal of a lot of marriages so you had to root for the main characters. I loved their chemistry and it was an entertaining read!
Tiff91
Jan 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
did not enjoy this book, too me it was all too rushed , i hated seeing micheal gutted, addison was one selfish woman who wanted it all...... so glad that micheal got his happily ever after
Christi Sutherland
Jeanie Robinson
Apr 21, 2015
Shea
Nov 30, 2017
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more
“You’ll never know when you’re gonna meet someone and your whole world in a moment comes undone.” 1 likes
“Love is always out there, you just have to find it and trust in it. You have to believe.” 1 likes