Start by marking “Just One Night Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Just One Night Vol. 3

Just One Night Vol. 3

(Just One Night #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  78 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Alyson Lane thinks that she can leave,
but she will not walk away from this.
From Me.
Alyson hasn’t realized it yet,
but she’s made a big mistake.
It’s one thing to agree to go our separate ways,
it’s another to shoot Blake Hanson down.
No, Alyson chose wrong and I am going to make sure she knows it.
I am not a man to be turned away from.
I will not be denied.
She is my sub and
Published July 20th 2015 by Kim Black Books (first published July 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Just One Night Vol. 3, please sign up.
Kim Black Just One Night Vol 3 is release Monday July 20th 2015 :)

Sarah Armstrong
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*** ARC gifted to leave an honest review ***

I loved the conclusion of Blake & Alyson's journey.
This was a real quick hot read. But definitely gave us a fantastic & satisfying HEA for the couple.
Loved this series Kim!!
Niki Driscoll
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
The end is finally here and you will not be disappointed. It has been an entertaining experience watching Blake and Alyson struggle with what they want from each other. With each story you learn a little bit more about this interesting couple and shake your head at the mistakes they keep making. Not only did Ms. Black write great main characters but she also provided awesome supporting characters that added reality and humor. I loved the fact Blake's brother Derrick meddled in his love life and ...more
Marci
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In the third and final installment of Kim Black's "Just One Night", Alyson and Blake's infatuation with each other continues. Blake, who is fuming at the way Alyson left things is determined to get Alyson back where he feels she belongs. Alyson is willing to do anything to just be his, even if it means giving into her most delicious fears.

From the moment that I put volume 2 down, I couldn't wait to find out what the future would bring for these two. Kim Black did not disappoint. While this is li
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Vol. 3. You must read the series in order. This one is the conclusion of Alyson and Blake's story. This one picks up where Vol. 2 left off. Derrick shows up again. He wants to help Alyson and Blake get back together. He last plan failed, wait until you read what his plan is this time. It's a crazy plan but he knows his brother well so Alyson takes a chance on the plan. It's a great story. I enjoyed reading ever bit it. Alyson and Blake are great characters and you get help but be drawn i ...more
Kim Black
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Clayr Catherall
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blake can't believe how Alyson just ran away. He hasn't been able to get her out of his mind. No matter how hard he tries. She is his and she just doesn't know it yet...

Will Blake finally get Alyson to submit? Will they find their happily ever after?

Loved every minute of this series Kim Black. Your books get better & better. Can't wait to read more !!
Judy
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH.MY.GOSH!!! Kim Black has done it again!! Even though this is a short book, it packs a punch!!!! It's got all the good stuff!! This is the final installment of Just On Night and it was awesome! It really left me wanting to know more about what happens in the future for Alyson and Blake. I, also hope, Derrick gets his own story! This was a great series......make sure you read them in order!
Amanda Adkins
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to a perfect series! Author Kim Black doesn't disappoint in the final installment of the Just One Night series. It's even hotter than the previous two. We get to find out what happened when Alyson left Blake's office that day. What will the two of them go through to get what they want? Don't miss out on this incredible series!
Tammy
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
great ending to the series. Blake and Alison fight for each other with Derrick's help. Quite enjoyable read. Would like to see more of Derrick's story as he isn't such a bad guy. Pretty steamy stuff.
Ronda Eberhart
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series of novellas

Kim has done an amazing job with this series. Hot, sexy, steamy and loving all describe this series. I would love more of these characters and this story.
Alma
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need to get a,copy. I don't know how to answer the email in order to get a copy. I would just purchase vol 3 thru my kindle. Pls let your fan this fan know how to get vol 3 of just one night. Vol1 and Vol 2 of just one night was great 5stars for both.
Jessica Brown-Raney
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
The final installment. I enjoyed the whole thing. They entire series is good. Blake and Alyson are always at odds with each other, trying to figure it all out. They finally do. Good or bad.
Stephanie Daley
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
amazing ending for the Just One Night trilogy! I just love Kim Black's stories. Full of hot.spice. and naughty!
L Morales
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot,sexy and steamy!! Great series and would love to read more about Alyson and Blake.
Gail
Review coming
Christina Montminy
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
The final instalment of this book was a little bit of a let down. It started out really good with Blake’s brother getting involved in his confusing relationship with Alyson. The tempo of angst increased with every missed opportunity for Blake to really see Alyson but then jumped right over into opportunity missed now changed to taken with no explanation of how or why he did what he did without talking to Alyson. I truly feel any woman would actually tell him where to go after doing what he’d don ...more
Kat
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Erotic romance lovers 18*
Shelves: reviewed
Stubbornness meets insecurity … past hurts and heartbreak … all add up to a stumbling block when two very different people find themselves in an explosive situation. Will Blake and Alyson finally get what their hearts and bodies desire?
Author Kim Black has woven an intriguing web of emotions and desires. What has made Blake into the man he is? Is Alyson ready to take her life to another level? All of this is answered in a rollercoaster ride of a read. Her books are so well written, that the read
D.L. Gallie
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the final instalment to the Just One Night series and Kim does not disappoint.
This book wraps it all up perfectly.
I didn't think this series could get any steamier but Kim certain knows how to steam things up, holy hotness batman.
I highly recommend this series BUT it must be read in order
Jacqueline Fisher
Loved the series

I loved the whole series. You could feel the raw emotions, need and desire! It was a very HOT, sexy and erotic series.

I would recommend Kim Black's series to anyone who likes erotic romance novels. Adults 18+ only please!!

Happy reading
Charlene Williams reiser
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
God I love Blake and Alyson!!!! They are so perfect for each other For them they are both fighting their own demons but with a little help from Derrick they both find their way from a bad past and find a way to finally move forward. Goodness I hope there is more in the future for these two.
CrazyDaisy
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

This was the perfect ending to a great series. I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did. I don't want to give away too much but I will say that I really enjoyed Blake and Alyson's journey. It was HOT and kept me swiping pages.
Karen Shortridge
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is a great series and the final part doesn't disappoint, Alyson and Blake are set up again by Derrick and it's great reading, plenty to get your heart rate pulsing. You can't help wanting to know more of what happens in all of their future
Rochelle
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really good story that needs a lot of editing.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Jul 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Alyson and Blake finally get a conclusion to their story, with ending you will be happy with.....but was it a ending?!
Kathryn Synoracki
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another book I could not put down! Loved this series! Great ending!
Carol
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just One Night vol. 3

Would so like this story to continue with another book
Banyes
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I felt like there more to the story than how it ended. It was great story but we should see more of them as couple so we have their relationship developed
Paula Genereau
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hurricane readers book review gave me the book for my honest review. Alyson try's her best to leave and get away from Blake. He's not having it. He will find her and make her his sub.
Lins Ches
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked it

I really enjoyed reading this book a four star read I would highly recommend this book. . . . .
Hanna
Sep 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
International Amazon Bestselling Author Kim Black is a born and raised New Yorker. She is newly engaged to a wonderful man and is working on planning her wedding. She currently resides in Bronx, NY, but is a true Brooklyn girl. You can take the girl out of Brooklyn… you know…

From the time Kim picked up her first book in a 6th grade school library, she fell in love with the idea of getting lost in

Just One Night (3 books)