Start by marking “Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 1

Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 1

(Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives #1-13)

Collecting the first comic book adventures of the Eleventh Doctor, as portrayed by Matt Smith, The Eleventh Doctor Archives: Volume One follows the Doctor, Amy, and Rory as they venture to the farthest corners of the galaxy. Join the Time Lord and his companions as they become entangled in the hunt for Britains most infamous serial killer; encounter fearsome Vikings and ...more
Published October 27th 2015 by Titan Comics (first published September 30th 2015)

Start your review of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 1
Amber Graham
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the stories in this collection. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more!
Jordan
How do you explain Doctor Who? The Doctor is an alien who looks human (“No, you look Timelord!”), the last of his kind, travelling all of time and space in a vessel camouflaged to look like a 1960s British police telephone box. There’s a fair bit of tourism, to be sure, but the Doctor is always willing to help someone in need…and since his ship has a habit of depositing him when and where he's needed rather than where he wants to be, he has ample opportunity. When critically injured he ...more
Serene
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good compilation of short stories featuring the Doctor and the Ponds outside their onscreen adventures. While the art and stories are largely vibrant and engaging, some of the pop culture references may take readers out of the story if they find them gimmicky (I was more amused, but fair warning I guess). I really loved the silent little Christmas story because it shows off Eleven's animated nature quite well.
Steven Shinder
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'd already read the story arcs "Ripper's Curse," "When World's Collide," and "Body Snatched." The former felt redundant since there've been other Jack the Ripper stories, and the art from the latter two wasn't really to my liking. Those stories were okay at best in my opinion. But all the one-shot stories collected here have great art and writing. Some featured The Doctor by himself, some featured him with Amy and Rory. Ended up being a collection worth having.
Amber
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
Loves this! Some stories were more engaging than others, same goes for art styles—but I didn’t think anything was bad, and who doesn’t love dinosaur robots named Kevin?
Would recommend for lovers of Eleven, and I’ll definitely be picking up the next omnibus!
Jean
I wish the graphic novels would work more on their dialog. All the Doctor would say is something was cool, and Rory went on and on about how much he loves Amy and protected her for 2000 years. Come on.
Beatrix Tung
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Art was sometimes unsatisfactory, had some laugh-out-loud moments. hit that nostalgia spot.
Jeff
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This fun romp features the eleventh Doctor and my favorite (to date) companions: Amy and Rory. Like Doctor Who should, the tales in this collection made me laugh, made me think, and was full of great characters.

The Doctor and the Ponds (haha) face everything from sentient spam emails to Jack the Ripper to a giant space squid. Full of the trademark humor, pop culture references, and subtle commentary on the human existence, this collection did not disappoint.

Whovian should most certainly check
Mike Perschon
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-books
I'm a fan of Matt Smith's tenure as the Eleventh Doctor, so when I was sent Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus: Volume One for review, I was really excited. I'm a fan of comics, I have enjoyed Doctor Who since I was a kid (Tom Baker reruns on PBS!), and yet wasn't prepared for how good Tony Lee's writing would be. While my appreciation of the artwork varied (I love Matthew Dow Smith's Mignola-esque style especially), the quality of Tony Lee's writing was consistently whimsical in a ...more
Rodney
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one. This graphic novel manages to bring in stories from every doctor up to and including the eleventh one. This book includes 10 stories and even manages to include a large robotic dinosaur named Kevin and a giant mind controlling space squid. What more could you ask for?
Bob Mccow
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Some excellent stories here. I rolled my eyes at another Jack The Ripper tale but this one was OK. Artwork varies from astounding to poor, but the great stuff makes up for the less good.
Becky
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 2
  • Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 3
  • Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Archives Omnibus Volume 1
  • Arsenic and Old Books (Cat in the Stacks, #6)
  • No Cats Allowed (Cat in the Stacks, #7)
  • Twelve Angry Librarians (Cat in the Stacks, #8)
  • The Silence of the Library (Cat in the Stacks, #5)
  • Out of Circulation (Cat in the Stacks, #4)
  • File M for Murder (Cat in the Stacks, #3)
  • Remarkables
  • An Irish Country Christmas (Irish Country #3)
  • Classified as Murder (Cat in the Stacks, #2)
  • Dead Man's Folly (Hercule Poirot, #33)
  • Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time
  • Secrets to Reveal (Highland Wolves Book 1)
  • Code of Ethics (Blue Justice, #2.5)
  • Pirateology (Ologies, #4)
  • Dragonology (Ologies, #1)
A New York Times Best-selling Graphic Novelist, Tony Lee was born in West London, UK in 1970. Informed by a teacher that he had a comic book style of writing, (a comment meant more as an insult), Tony decided that one day he would write for comics.

Tony has written for a variety of mediums including Radio 4, The BBC, commerical television in both the UK and US, magazines and both local and national

Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives (1 - 10 of 39 books)
  • Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives #1 - Spam Filtered