Start by marking “FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, Vol. 4: The End Times” as Want to Read:
FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, Vol. 4: The End Times

FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, Vol. 4: The End Times

(FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics #4)

The FBP is scrambling to work with counter-agent Blackwood to restore universal laws of order. Is Agent Adam Hardy dead? Is his long-lost father alive? Does Agent Rosa Reyes have the secret key to spanning universes and saving the day? Interdimensional space, dark-energy super-bridges and an insane plan to save humanity from annihilation collide in issues #20-24.
Published January 6th 2016 by Vertigo

To ask other readers questions about FBP, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FBP

Paul E. Morph
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This series started out really well and I was still enjoying it by the time it reached this fourth and final volume... just not as much as I used to.

I'm usually saddened when a comicbook I've been reading comes to an end but, in this case, I think it was probably for the best. The book really suffered from the loss of the original artist/co-creator and the story was in danger of disappearing up its own arsehole in places.

At least we got an ending and weren't left wondering what would have happen
Caitlin
In the final volume of the series, Adam and company finally figure out what's behind all of the phenomena they've been dealing with and the real story with Lance Blackwood and his connection to Adam's family. Things end with a bang....

....that might as well have been a fizzle. By the time it ended, I no longer cared about really any of the characters. I hated how much the story devolved into this vague theme of the end of the world and how terrible humanity is. I love dystopians but this just fe
Joseph
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This wacky and at times dense series comes to an end. Physics has gone wacky and now there's a mastermind trying to end our dimension, but it's up to Agent Hardy to overcome his own demons and save the day.

I enjoyed this series quite a bit, but it might be better to read all 4 volumes in one sitting. There's a lot going on and the scientific jargon can be a bit confusing at times. Overall, though, this was a nice sci-fi adventure. Probably would make a pretty good movie or tv series.
Cathy
I salute this series for its ambition and I'd be happy to have supported it for that reason alone. It was a wild ride, that's for sure. It felt to me that it lost some momentum and direction after the second volume. I don't have the first two volumes here to compare the art, but I seem to remember being blown away by the art in the beginning, where it just seemed fine in the last two volumes. And I do remember being super excited by the story originally and just wanting to see where it went and ...more
Alison
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
I didn't mind things not making sense when there were magic physics canyons; when it seems like I'm supposed to be understanding some Deeper Meaning it is the worst. On the one hand, at least the series is over? On the other, I wish it had been so much better.
read more...
Ross Alon
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
This series is weird, remind me in its spirit an anime I've seen years ago called wolf's rain. not in story, but in its general spirit. yet in the end of the anime i cared, and here i found myself not caring about it all, felt it was too messy and point less.

Cannot recommend this to anyone
Tom Gaetjens
May 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Feels unfortunately rushed due to the cancellation of the series.
Elizabeth A
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, graphix
You can read my review for this entire series here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Cale
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
This ends the FBP series, and honestly the brilliance of the concept was never matched in execution. This volume ties up the separate storylines, never really bringing them together but at least giving them all closure. It's been a while since I read the previous volumes, so I was a little lost but the volume did ground the story fairly well, reminding me who the prominent characters were, even as it did terrible things to some of them. There are some decent moments, but the climax didn't really ...more
Paul Mirek
While I agree that this series has had quite a different feel after the loss of original artist Robbi Rodriguez, it's still well worth seeing through to completion. All the cards are on the table in this final volume as our beleaguered team has one last chance to stop the quantum tornadoes ravaging Earth. Since this is Oliver, though, nothing goes exactly how you'd expect. Ponticelli's art really grew on me over these issues--it seems like he was just finding his own voice on the book before its ...more
Alex Sarll
Finale to the Vertigo series about physics gone awry which, for me, never quite recovered from losing its original art team. Without their lurid colours and cartoonish distortions, the quantum tornadoes &c stopped looking genuinely weird and instead veered a little close to generic Asylum movie apocalyptic.
Skye Kilaen
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-graphic-novels
My spoiler-free fangirling about this excellent series is here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Christopher
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
This series definitely started off much stronger than it ended.
Renee
Dec 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic
More exciting than the previous volume, but still more drama than science-y action than I hoped for. :-(
Rachael
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series and loved the colorful art style. I'm just sad this was the last volume.
Marten Peters
Francois Arsenault
rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2016
Alex
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2016
Jun 27, 2017
Mark
Jul 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics (4 books)
  • FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, Vol. 1: The Paradigm Shift