Start by marking “The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)

The Truth About Him

(Everything I Left Unsaid #2)

For fans of Christina Lauren and Jodi Ellen Malpas comes the next novel in M. O’Keefe’s breathtakingly sexy series about a woman called into a journey of the heart, body, and soul.

We played our roles, told each other lies.

But now Dylan is no longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. We’re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real.

We st
Published November 24th 2015 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about The Truth About Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth About Him

Start your review of The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.75 - 4 BEDROCK STARS*****
{Netgalley ARC}

There was darkness in both of us. And light. I could not claim to have saved him. I could only say that the moment I answered that phone, we began to save each other. Over and over again, in big and small ways.

photo f1f20f79d282fecd935982211dc1ca75_zpslwb7trjm.jpg

I think this is one of the rare times that I feel like this was an, "it's me and not you", deal over a book I finished reading. I saw so much love for this series and my friends were saying how much they loved this particular book, but I d
✰ Liz ✰
~4.5 Stunning Stars~

"Change is a choice. It's long and it's slow."

description

The Truth About Him is a stunning follow up to Everything I Left Unsaid. This read is raw and grips your heart in a vice as the truth is unveiled layer by layer. I was truly taken in by this fantastic read and I cannot wait to read more from this author!

description

At the conclusion of Everything I Left Unsaid, everything is left wide open. Annie and Dylan are in danger both physically and emotionally. As the physical danger subsides, the em
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
3.75 ~ 4 STARS

[image error]

This second and final book picks up right where the first book left off. Annie is at her trailer and is in grave trouble. She has retreated after Dylan started putting up walls and she revealed the truth about herself. All the things that kept Dylan up on his mountain top compound must be addressed, including his father and his biker brother. I must stress how much I loved Dylan’s father, Ben and how well their relationship progressed throughout this story.

”So Max
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

"I don't need soft, I need you to be who you are.
But I need you to hear who I am."

This is exactly what I expected and even more!I really enjoyed this series!The plot is brilliant and unique and the characters so lovable.It's addictive,captivating,hot,intense and emotional.This is one of these stories that you feel like you are a part of them!And believe me I didn't want to finish the book and leave this world and Annie,Dylan,Ben,Max and Joan!

In this book we see Annie and Dylan feel phy
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Stars

The truth, our truth, was complicated. But it was beautiful. And it was real.

What started in the erotically charged Everything I Left Unsaid, now comes to a gripping conclusion with The Truth About Him. What a ride this book was and so different from the first one too, in the best of ways.

I was completely captivated with Dylan and Annie's story from the very beginning, and that only became even more so with this one. It's like Everything I Left Unsaid was the set up for this b
Flo
4.5 **bedrock** STARS

“There were no bridges that she could build to get them back to where they’d been yesterday.
She’s burned everything to the ground.”

The Truth About Him is the sequel to Everything I Left Unsaid and also the last part in a the two part series (edit: apparently there is going to be more to this series in the future). I said this before, but M. O’Keefe was a completely new author to me until I picked up these books and I can only recommend giving her a try. Now that
Brandi
Oct 14, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

description

The Truth About Him, picks up where the previous book left us hanging. With Annie in an precarious situation, coming face to face with the past she was desperately trying to escape. It seems danger is lurking around every corner for Dylan, Annie and their loved ones. Sacrifices are made and secrets are revealed.

In this installment the reader is given more insight into the lives of those around Annie and Dylan, and I loved this, honestly it was the side stories that kept me turning the
Isabella. R
4 Pursuit and Retreat Stars ⭐

"But love is a knife that really only cuts one way, and that’s deep."

Sometimes you can run but eventually you get found. Annie tried and succeeded for a little while until the past caught up with her. Hiding from an abusive husband and finally having moved on with Dylan; this time around she didn’t have to deal with it alone.

"She owned me. Despondent and wrecked, smiling and bright—it didn’t matter. I was hers."

The tentative relationship formed in the first book (Eve
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 Bedrock stars

photo the truth about him.png

This book was even better than the first! The Truth About Him picks up exactly where the first book left off. Annie and Dylan continue their relationship, and while Annie has opened herself up to Dylan, Dylan begins to build walls to keep Annie out. Dylan's past has become his present, and all of the issues he has with his dad and his brother become reasons for him to leave Annie alone.

photo pagebreak.png

What I hoped would happen in this book did, we got more character development for bo
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
At the end of Everything I Left Unsaid, things were pretty dramatic and this book starts off the same way. Things are not going good for Annie. Luckily, she has Ben in her corner.

That scene was pretty intense but it only brought forth the truth of the situation and that is Dylan and Annie...they just work. Unfortunately, it takes some time for Dylan to make peace with "his darkness".

Dylan and Annie also have to make peace with what happened and what's going on with their relationship. Dylan's
S.M. West
4.5 “You and Me. Bedrock” STARS

This was so good. Enjoyed it as much as the first book and I hope there's more. Molly O'Keefe's writing is spellbinding and captures such beautiful imagery and the emotions of - Annie and Dylan - two beautifully broken people who struggle to shed their lies and fears while daring to believe in hope, happiness and love.

photo image.jpg1_zps070vh60m.jpg

Annie and Dylan's journey picks up right from the nail biting cliffy in book 1. This book is even more of a transformation or metamorphosis for
Wendy Darling
After the action-packed first few chapters that nicely resolve the cliffhanger from the first book, it took me a beat to enjoy this one as much as I did its predecessor--mostly because the alternating first person POV is now Dylan's, and as well done as that is, I missed being in Annie's head. But I ended up really, really liking where the story went, particularly the arc involving the rift between father and son, and a brief, unexpected moment--that both reveals and intrigues a great deal--outs ...more
Jayme
If you've read the first part, you certainly want to reach now the second part. It's a great HOT book, and I give this five stars because I just like the story. And I have high hopes for further parts!

"....love is a knife that really only cuts one way, and that’s deep."

***Quick Review:***

Series: The second in the Everything I Left Unsaid series.
Grade/Tag Tabs: Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Erotic Romance.
Release Date: November 24th, 2015.
Main characters: Annie McKay
Molly O'keefe
Apr 22, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Thank you to everyone who has reached out asking about Max and Joan and whether they would have a book. The answer is YES!!! Burn Down the Night will be out sometime this spring/summer. And so far I can tell you it's very very wrong in all the best ways. Joan's kidnapped Max and is keeping him handcuffed to a bed - but somehow it is Joan who is doing everything Max asks.

I will let you know more details when I have them. Thank you again for all your enthusiasm for these books.

Be sure to sign up
Steph Sinclair
DNF at around 60% because I just can't even.

Worst than the first one. Review to come.
Geri Reads
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
It definitely was as good as the first book. It would have been a lot better but the ending felt rushed to me. It's still very good though and I'm definitely looking forward to more books in this series. I'm hoping Blake will get a book.

Full review to come.

ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Mandi Schreiner
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, rom-suspense
A few months ago I read, Everything I Left Unsaid and loved it. The Truth About Him is book two in this duology. This can’t be read as a stand alone. I highly recommend these two books! I gave the first one a B+ and this one gets a solid A from me. The romance, the suspense, the erotic darker edge – so well done.

I don’t really want to go into a lot of detail about what happens in this book because I’m afraid it will spoil things. Annie has escaped her abusive husband, or so she thinks, by moving
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
5 Bedrock Stars!

photo 366EE23A-DC1C-4E10-A262-FDEC20FD2BEF_zpsyltpooug.gif

The Truth About Him
is the second book in this emotional duet. Ms. O'Keefe took me on quite a journey and I loved every page of it. Annie had met Dylan via an abandoned phone found in her dilapidated trailer back in Everything I Left Unsaid. He'd asked her to watch the old man a few trailers down for a little cash on the side. What started out as that, turned into a love story defying all odds.

photo D8890A6C-834E-408C-8D8C-45941014BB0C_zps1rho1q4x.jpg

Annie McKay lived through years of physical abuse from her husband Hoyt. Arriving
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, coup-de-coeur
description

The Truth about him begins right after Everything I left unsaid so you can't read it as a stand-alone.

Be sure to add both books in your TBR and read this fantastic story.
With Everything I left Unsaid and the truth about him, Molly O'Keefe accomplishes to give us quite a unique story.
First in its execution and then in the story she tells. Mixing mystery, suspense, danger, secrets, erotica, romance, both books are extremely well balanced, both are utterly addictive.

I haven't really done a review f
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
I'm so happy 2k16 has started with such a good beginning, with this series...
which is a solid 5 Star; A grade read :D

READ THESE BOOKS!!
They were brilliant, the author has delivered something good and fresh and it holds your attention until the end, and leaves you wanting more, even after the epilogue :P
I enjoyed the book, the steam, the story and the plot anddd the characters :D

The way the story was, how Dylan was feeling was so justified that not even for a moment I though about skipping a wo
“It all seemed so stupidly dramatic. Previous to this one night, nothing in her life had much happened and then suddenly it was as if she landed in a soap opera. And now the soap opera had a motorcycle club and a drug dealing child rapist.”
Hey, you said it not me!

Yep…gone are the days of Everything I Left Unsaid. This sequel takes the storyline in a different direction for sure. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though. I really appreciated the author’s attempt to keep the content
Jonetta
When a book ends on a stunning cliffhanger, the one thing you hope for is the next one doesn't beat around the bush in resolving the issue. No worries here because the story gets right into it!

The situation involving Annie's husband was riveting, frightening and tension riddled. The image she created of him didn't even come close to the reality. It was raw, emotional and dangerous.

I loved how Annie and Dylan further exposed themselves and their vulnerabilities to each other. Both had fascinatin
AJ
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Romantic, dramatic, exciting, dark and sexy as all hell, this is a fantastic ending to a unique love story, and I absolutely loved it!

This book is a direct continuation on from the amazing Everything I Left Unsaid. That book blew me away when I read it, and I dearly wish I could have read this one immediately after, but sadly I had to wait, which meant that I lost some of the momentum that built up over the first book - which was incredibly intense and had me DESPERATE for more - but
Dusti Hanrahan
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
On sale today! This series is fantastic!

description

So, so, so good.... There has to me another book tho, right??!!! I need Max's story!!!
Review to come!
Julia's Book Haven
So I really enjoyed the first book, but this one was a toughie for me to rate. On the one hand I liked reading more about these characters but on the other hand I felt like this book just really dragged. It really could have been condensed into like 5 chapters and then added to the first book. I feel like the author had so much momentum going in the first book and then lost it in this one. So in the end it didn't capture me like the first one did but I'll definitely be reading more from this aut ...more
Cami
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The first book was really about Annie and her journey of escaping her former life and the beginning of this book pretty much takes care of her former story. It then focuses on the now with her and the fact that she is taking charge of her life going forward. She is no longer going to be timid and let people push her around, her new outlook is being assertive and her own boss.

This book is really more focused on Dylan and his family that he hasn’t really spent time with after getting out of jail.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

“But love is a knife that really only cuts you one way, and that’s deep.”

The Truth about Him delivers us straight back into the story where Everything I Left Unsaid left off and to say we were eager to pick up this book is an understatement as we inhaled and loved the first book! Everything I left Unsaid was a fabulous read so we couldn’t wait for Annie and Dylan’s story to finally come together.

‘She’d clung to the version of him she wanted to believe in.’

The Truth About Him primarily delves
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
I've loved this series so far!! a definitely recommendation.

Ben <3 loved that old grump.
Sunny
ARC Review 4.5 stars.

There is so much going on in this story, so many great insights, that I don’t know where to start. So I’ll start with my thoughts at the end of the book – LOVE IS WORK and you HAVE TO WORK for YOUR HEA.

Molly O’Keefe ends her first book, Everything I Left Unsaid, with a whopper cliffhanger. With an intention, she spends no time resolving that issue fairly quickly at the beginning of this book and then the story jumps right into building a relationship on the foundation of t
Ivy Deluca
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: _arc-reads
Full review posted =>http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2015/1...
description
“Love is a knife that really only cuts one way, and that’s deep.”

The Good : I loved Dylan and Annie. Full stop. They are one of those couples that you think about long after you finish the book. Answers are given, characters and their true motivations are exposed, and nothing is an “easy” answer. I think all of the players here are complex and drawn well. Ms. O’Keefe’s prose is still among the best I’ve seen of romance writers activ

• Save me from the Night (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #2)
  • Redwood Dreams - Es beginnt mit einem Lächeln (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • Redwood Dreams - Es beginnt mit einem Knistern (Redwood Ridge, #5)
  • Up All Night (Up All Night #1)
  • EXTENDED trust: Charlotte & Trenton
  • Du gehörst mir (Catching Beauty, #1)
  • Indulge
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Gold und Schatten (Buch der Götter #1)
  • It was Always You (Blakely Brüder, #1)
  • Redemption (Cattenach Ranch, #1)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Maybe This Time (Colorado Ice, #1)
  • Du entkommst mir nicht (Catching Beauty, #2)
  • Kiss Me Once
  • All In (Full Tilt #2)
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever

Everything I Left Unsaid (4 books)
  • Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1)
  • Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)
  • Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)