Start by marking “Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1)

Everything I Left Unsaid

(Everything I Left Unsaid #1)

I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.

And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.

His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe.
Published October 13th 2015 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Left Unsaid, please sign up.
Molly O'keefe It's a stock photo - so there are probably quite a few covers using versions of that same image...
Angel Yes this book ends with a cliffhanger. An exciting one.

*****FOUR STARS*****
{Netgalley ARC}

I took a deep breath, feeling overwhelmed by the empty space around me, usually filled in with so much fear. Without that fear, with the rules - said and unsaid, implicit and explicit - I felt undone. Unmade. As if I'd been pruned, allowing --God, please, please allow--new growth.

photo 3558cc436e7c901054bafa702ac37b4a_zps63g59jck.jpg

Annie McKay is a young woman who is trying to start her life over in a new town far from her old home in Oklahoma. She had been planning her escape for quite some time. Annie's marrie
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars!

With it’s sexy mysterious hero, strong feisty heroine, and captivating story, I was addicted to this story from start to finish!! The hero was just the kind of guy I fall in love with the most! He was scarred and sexy… just mysterious enough to keep me wondering, just tortured enough to tug my heart strings, just sweet enough to make me swoon, just dangerous enough to give him an edge, but with that possessive and protective edge that defined him as an
ღFloღ the coffee addict
3.75 **cake for breakfast** STARS

“Somehow the world seemed like it was just too heavy a place right now. All the hard edges were out tonight and I felt each one of them.”

Fascinating read.

Molly O'Keefe is a completely new author for me and I couldn't be more happy to have requested this book on Netgalley. A friend of mine reviewed it and I was immediately on board with the premise and the feel of it.

I'm happy to say Everything I Left Unsaid did not disappoint in the slightest. It is the firs
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars

description

This new to me author delivered an entertaining, mysterious, and very hot story. Annie has chopped and dyed her hair and is hiding from her abusive husband in a trailer at the Flowered Manor Trailer Park and Camp Ground. To her surpise, she hears a cell phone ringing in the trailer with a ‘Dylan calling’ and her already complicated world just got even more complicated. Dylan asks her to spy on a resident named Ben without making contact. Dylan and Annie’s relationship slowly gets very s
Elizabeth
~5 MIND BLOWN STARS~

description

Everything I Left Unsaid is like nothing I have EVER read. It has an impeccable blend of sexiness, mystery, action, intrigue, and romance all wrapped up into one power punch of a read! As I feel it is imperative for every reader to go into this one blind, I will avoid spoilers at all cost in this review.

description

"No one missed me. Or worried. Or wondered. I'd vanished and the world just kept spinning."

Annie is on the run and lands straight into a trailer park in the boonies of North C
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

How far would she go?
She wanted dark? He had all the dark. All of it. And he'd show her every midnight corner of it.

How do you review a book where even the slightest detail can be a major spoiler? I've been struggling with writing this for days now because of this. I write something, then change my mind and delete it. Quite the conundrum I have myself here. If I can give you one piece of advice with this book? Go in absolutely blind. Don't read reviews. Any reviews. Even mine (though
S.M. West
4.5 "Layla" STARS

This is one of those books that are best to be experienced first-hand. I don’t include spoilers in my reviews but even if I did, my review just won’t accurately capture the undercurrent of emotions: longing, loneliness, shame, dread, anger, hope or lust that runs so beautifully through the words on the page.

This story was a total and utter surprise. I didn't know what to expect and Ms. O'Keefe delivered a really awesome, original story. This is a story about Annie McKay and Dyl
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Place holder: Burning a hole on my Kindle. Reading ASAP.
Book 1 in duet.
Amazon: http://goo.gl/zUTb2U

Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1) by Molly O'Keefe The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2) by Molly O'Keefe

BLURB:

And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.

His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Ev
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

4.25 Smoking-Hot Phone Sex Stars!

photo 7A02AA52-9A89-42E7-94F6-7DD298CE1DA4_zps1kllpfzp.gif

Everything I Left Unsaid
is my first reading experience with Molly O'Keefe. Not sure how I've missed this writer as her style captured me right from page one. I'm also very glad I can dive into the sequel to this story as I'm 100% invested.

photo 451C637F-261C-461B-BB53-D08CF0A02C07_zpss13vutj9.jpg

Annie McKay is a woman on the run. Running from an abusive, controlling husband, she lands herself as far from someplace memorable on any given map of North Carolina- a dilapidated trailer park named The Flowered Manor. Tak
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

"You are wild now,too.And brave.What else do you want to be?"
"I want to be with you."

I loved it so much,this is amazing!I was mesmerized and hooked from the first moment!I just knew that I will love this book from the moment I read the synopsis!This story intrigued me a lot because it's like nothing I have read before!It's captivating,original and unique.I loved the mystery around the story and the plot was fantastic,generally I loved every part of this book,and I didn't want to finish!
Brandi
Nov 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

description

Abused wife, Annie hits the road, and that road leads her to the Flowered Manor Trailer Park. Not the most savory of places, but within her new rundown trailer, she finally feels safe. In her new home, the ringing of an abandon cell phone spikes a curiosity she can't deny, she answers. And that one call changes everything.

"In her voice he could hear every dark and forbidden thing she craved. And he wanted to give it to her."

Everything I Left Unsaid was a unique read, the plot was orig
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 "What are you scared of?" stars

photo everything i left unsaid.png

" 'You are safe. I won't hurt you, Annie.'

I think I'm already hurt, I think I'm bleeding and don't even know it."

I've never read anything by this author but when a fellow booklover pointed it out on Netgalley, I decided to try something new. And I don't regret it. This book is nothing I expected it to be and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

Annie has fled her farm home in Oklahoma and has taken refuge in a trailer park in the middle of nowhere. Anni
Wendy Darling
4.5 stars Wow, this was fantastic! Review to come. Big cliffie, so I'm grateful I already have book two.
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
There is a LOT of love for this book out there among early reviewers, and I have to say, much of that is warranted. I think if you are looking for a well written book that is about a woman's sexual exploration after a horrible relationship, this book will suit you very nicely. However, for me, I was looking for so much more- more relationship development, more REAL feelings, a more believable story- and I don't think that was what I got.

The main plot of the story is a woman on the run meets rec
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ 10/26/15 ~ If you sign up for her newsletter, she will send you exclusive flashbacks from Dylan's childhood for the next four weeks! Here's the link:

Annie's on the run and ends up at a trailer park called Flowered Manor Trailer Park, of all things. As soon as she gets in her trailer, a phone rings. Once she finds ~and answers~ it, she's drawn to the caller...and his voice. It tempts her, seduces her and she wants more. And the caller? Mysteriously, he knows exactl
Geri Reads
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book came at exactly the right time for me. I was looking for something different without it being too out there and I got my wish. Everything I Left Unsaid is a thoughtful, provocative story of a young woman running from her abusive husband and straight into the arms of a mysterious, scarred man whose secrets could hurt those around him.

When Annie answered a mysterious cell phone she found inside her newly rented trailer, she had no idea what she was in for. The owner of the voice Dylan D
Molly O'keefe
Apr 22, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
March 16 UPDATE!!!

Everything I Left Unsaid has been awarded the Reviewers Choice Award for the Best Erotica of the Year by RT Magazine!

JAN 3 UPDATE!!!!

EVERYTHING I LEFT UNSAID is on sale across all major retailers! 1.99 in the States! 2.49 in Canada!

Hey! So this is the first book in a 2 book series! This book DOES END ON A CLIFFHANGER! A doozy of one! But the second book THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM is out one month later.

While writing this book I called it The Phone Sex Book. Th
Jonetta
Originally posted on the The Book Nympho

The story is told from the first person point of view of Annie McKay, a young woman who is obviously hiding out from something or someone. She's living in a camping trailer in a rundown trailer park near Cherokee, North Carolina. Her personal circumstances are revealed slowly through conversations she has with a man she only knows as Dylan who was the voice on the other end of a cell phone that was left in the camper by the previous renter. We also get Dyl
Jayme
It was different (which is not easy to find) and sensational book, which draws me from the first to the last page. Intriguing, captivating, cliff, but fortunately next book early as next month!

About the plot: Annie McKay is on the run. She runs away from the place where she lived her whole life. The only place she know. She ends up in a trailer of distant mountains in North Carolina. She believes that her biggest fear not reach her there.

Then in her new home she finds a ringing phone. Hoping to
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING,
DARK AND DIRTY
HOT AND STEAMY AND CRAZY
This book had it all :D

READ THIS BOOK LIKE NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T
Its amazing!

I devoured this book in a day, pulled an all nighter and it was sooooo worth it.
The story something so new and fresh, I fell in love with the main characters.
The author wrote this novel so well, it felt like I was inside, a part of the messed up lives of Dylan and Annie!
AJ
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“It’s a seduction, Annie. It’s about want. Not need.”
“You’ve already seduced me ... All I want is you.”

5 “Inevitable” stars

A chemistry-filled, intense love story featuring a young woman claiming her life back and a strong but broken enigmatic hero, this book is highly sensual and a little bit dark, but clever and totally unique! The writing is emotive and engaging, and I was enthralled from start to finish. I absolutely loved it.

Annie is on the run from an abusive husband… I know, I know, this
Jen
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

WOW! Molly O'Keefe, where did you come from? Why haven't I ever read anything by this author before? I absolutely loved this book.

Annie has just moved in to her new "home sweet home," a Febreeze/cigarette smelling RV in a rundown trailer park in North Carolina. She's on the run from her abusive husband. On her first day, she hears a phone ringing from the cushions of her couch. There's a name on the caller ID, Dylan.

She answers the phone and begins talking to the mysterious voice on the other
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jennifer by: Gotta Have Romance With A Kick
★★★★
This book! When I said I didn’t expect to like this book so much? Yeah, I totally didn’t expect to. I wanted to try a new romance author but the potential for a quick DNF was blinking like a neon sign in the back of my head. I love reading romance but some people just shouldn’t be writing it. (not that I could do any better...)

As noted in the synopsis, the hero and heroine's interactions are confined to the phone throughout a good chunk of the book. Yes, that includes their bow chicka bow wo
Julie
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everything I Left Unsaid by M. O'Keefe is a 2015 Random House publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sometimes it simply comes down to this: READ THIS BOOK! I promise you will find it absorbing, scorching hot, relentless, and suspenseful, and will leave you gasping, breathlessly wanting more.

Annie is one of those truly inspiring characters, a woman who has never been off the family farm in Oklahoma, knows very little abou
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Everything I Left Unsaid
Series: Everything I Left Unsaid #1
Author: M. O'Keefe
Release date: October 13, 2015
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

I'm a little late to the game with this book. I had this ARC offered to me quite a while back and I'm just now getting around to reading and reviewing. I am seriously considering smacking myself for this this foolish mistake. This is a well established author, but completely new to me and I was really impressed with the skill in he
Dilek VT
This first book begins with Annie running away from her abusive husband.

What follows it is her answering a telephone that she doesn't own and then, getting attracted to the voice behind the line. She discovers her hidden and repressed sexual identity with the man on the other end of the line.

Although it was a bit weird that she didn't focus on her escape but on her sexual desires, I went on reading to see where the story goes.

The man is a recluse, living his life away from his family and the soc
Dusti Hanrahan
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
FUUUUUUCK!!! Cliffy from hell!!!!!!
Received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review :)

Wow! this book really surprised me. It was different from the usual storylines in that it started w a simple phone call to a lost phone.

Annie is running away from a degrading and abusive life...She has been sheltered and emotionally and physically abused her entire existence. She is a 'yes' girl, always pushing her needs, wants even anger aside to please others. So, she runs....she creates the
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
I'm going to make a pre-review and I hope I will have more time to make a proper one when I get some time on a computer but seriously if you haven't read or add this boo; do it now!

This is certainly very different from what you've read so far.

Both MC are engaging. Annie is on the run and Dylan is somewhat 'hiding'.
They don't seem to have anything to do with the other, yet one phonecall will change everything.

The book is very mysterious. We know more about Annie than Dylan despite the fact it's t
Mandi Schreiner
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Back in May when I went to Dallas for the RT Convention, I heard Molly O’Keefe speak about her upcoming book called Everything I Left Unsaid. All she would say is that it’s a dark erotic book about a girl who answers a cell phone. I was hooked. And oddly enough, when I got home from RT, there was a paperback advanced copy waiting for me. I picked it up immediately and devoured.

Annie is in her twenties and on the run from her abusive husband. After being almost strangled to death, she flees to No
IS IT JUST ME ?? 4 67 Jan 23, 2016 08:41AM
  • Hard Time
  • Riding Dirty (Dirty Eleven #1)
  • Live (Burnside, #1)
  • Within a Captain's Hold (Captains of the Scarlet Night, #1)
  • In His Hands (Blank Canvas, #3)
  • Intrusion (Under the Skin, #1)
  • Behind the Mask (The Associates #4)
  • Kidnapped by the Billionaire (Nine Circles, #4)
  • Blamed (Blood Money #1)
  • Falling for Danger (Capital Confessions, #3)
  • Full Share (Shore House, #1)
  • Thirty Nights (American Beauty, #1)
  • The Sweet Spot
  • Taking the Heat (Jackson: Girls' Night Out, #3)
  • Making It Last (Camelot, #4)
  • Twilight Dreams (Morgan Creek, #2)
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever

Everything I Left Unsaid (4 books)
  • The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)
  • Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)
  • Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)
“We were editors of our own selves, revealing only what we wanted to show. Being only what served us best.
Trust was an enormous act of faith.
And faith…God, faith was hard.”
9 likes
“I wondered what that would feel like. What would it be like to have someone want me that much that he…just grabbed me and held on as hard as he could.” 6 likes