Start by marking “Five Days Until You (One Week Girlfriend, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Five Days Until You (One Week Girlfriend, #4.5)

Five Days Until You

(One Week Girlfriend #4.5)

Unsure. That's how I'm feeling about my entire life. Just when everything's good and I have it all under control, my girl Chelsea decides she's going to leave me for the summer. Despite my disappointment, I have to support her. It's what she wants, an opportunity she can't say no to and no way will I be the one to stop her. I love her too much to hold her back.

Published April 17th 2015 by Monica Murphy

To ask other readers questions about Five Days Until You, please sign up.
Pat Yes , its about Owen and Chelsea but in the end we get an extra about Christmas with Drew and Fable Pov…moreYes , it´s about Owen and Chelsea but in the end we get an extra about Christmas with Drew and Fable Pov (less)

Start your review of Five Days Until You (One Week Girlfriend, #4.5)
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

This series is one of my most favourite ever. I adore each book and every character that I have met along the way and as soon as I discovered that Monica Murphy had sneakily released a new novella to the series, I couldn't wait to get the chance to be reunited with the "One Week Girlfriend" gang.

This instalment is mainly focused on Owen and Chelsea as
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
It was nice getting to revisit with Owen & Chelsie.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,4/ 5 stars

Last book in this series, can't believe I finally finished it. I really enjoyed the whole series, both couples had freaking cute stories with a lot of hurdles and broken pasts but they all came together in the most perfect ways. I loved all of the characters, well not all all but almost.
I really enjoyed getting to know and read about Owen and Lucy, they were perfect for each other and their journey was a really cute one to read. I'm gonna miss these characters.
Fien
3,5 Stars

I liked seeing more of Owen and Chelsea. There were some difficulties in their relationship were they had to deal with. It wasn't always as easy, but they managed to get through.

I also liked the Christmas story at the end of the novella. Some more scenes out of Drew and Fable's POV. And a happy ever after for all of them.
Maree Repa
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Missing You Baby!

I have just so enjoyed this most romantic and most wonderful series Drew and Fable no 4.5. This most amazing and unbelievable story, Five Days Until is the brand new instalment and discovery of romance with Fable's brother, Owen. All that Fable ever wanted was that her brother would end up his life as happy as both she and Drew. This is the love story between Owen and Chelsea.

Owen is worried. Finding time to spend with Chelsea is so difficult. They just both need so time off
Katie(babs)
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fans of the One Week Girlfriend series will love this one! We see Owen and Chelsea together (which will be forever and ever), and the continuation of their HEA, which is near perfect. Owen is so over the moon for Chelsea, who he constantly calls "my girl" in his head. Chelsea loves the stability and passion Owen gives her.
Owen is one passionate guy when it comes to his Chelsea, and quite the dirty talker who can't keep his hands off of her. He's also a big snuggler!

Their relationship is tested
Rachmi

I kinda forgot about Owen and Chelsea's story. The only thing I remember was Owen is Fable's brother. I thought I'll have to reread Four Years Later first to get into this book. Fortunately I didn't have to do it, as it was just easy to be in Owen and Chelsea's world again. And I eventually remember their stories before.

I think their relationship is still sweet and they are cute together. I still liked them.

However I didn't quite like the way they keep moping around each other because
Darcy
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Oh, the drama! For a short one this one was filled with lots of drama. Both Owen and Chelsea were at a cross-roads in their lives, one in which their futures would change. That choice would also affect the future of them as a couple. I knew the separation wouldn't go as they planned, that being away would cause problems, so that wasn't a surprise. I was glad to see that they worked things out, better was they worked things out in a way that made them happy on all levels.
Alexandra

It's a short insight into how Owen and Chelsea are doing, how their relationship has evolved and if it will withstand the test of time.
I enjoyed it, but I would've loved for it to be longer.
This novella should be read before jumping into Monica's new series - Shepard and Tristan are introduced here.
Keri
Feb 08, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Billie Low
Dec 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017-reads
So... I definitely wasted my time reading this novella. I apologise if I sound too harsh but it's time wasted reading it... There were a lot of push and pulling and when I reached the end of this novella, it was as if nothing much changed – Chelsea and Owen are still madly enough. I get that Murphy might be trying to tell her readers couples do go through ups and downs, but she could have incorporated it into Four Years Later and end it there and then.

Although the Christmas special at the end of
Stephanie Hersh
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wonderful!

The conclusion of the Weekend Girlfriend Series what a great wrap up. Chelsea and Owen story finish up with their insecurities with each other and themselves with the time apart.

Chelsea's character growth is more so in this book then in the other. She's finally figuring out what she wants and going to get it.

At the end is a short Christmas Novella that was originally posted to Monica's web page. It tied up Owen's story and Fable's as well.
Laurie Baker
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars fir 5 days

The conclusion to Owen and Chelsea's story. Long distance relationships are hard, especially when you're young. This is a test for them. Loved the little bonus Christmas story with Drew and Fable as well!
Lauren - SERIESous Books
I always felt like their story was a little unfinished, but I'm not sure if this is the way I wanted it to end? Extended epilogues are tricky because you need to find the right balance with romance moments and wrapping up any loose storylines. Here, because it is 11 chapters long, I think I want a little more substantial development. I thought there were too many sex scenes to the ratio of the plot. The last 2 chapters were great since that's when we got some drama and development but otherwise, ...more
Asma
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Chelsea was pretty annoying in this novella. However, the Christmas story at the end was like every time Drew is involved ...more
Courtney Emerson
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a good read but just ended so abruptly, I guess I was looking for more from this book
Sara
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: series, players
Short and sweet, although I don't think I've contributed much to the series. Oh, and the short Christmas story came in handy to read these days. Beyond that, I don't have much to add.
Lindy
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lindy's Thoughts:

I was completely surprised when I found out that Owen and Chelsea were getting a novella! This was so exciting to me, because I absolutely adore them. As I began reading, it was like I had never left these characters. They are a part of me. They are like family, and every moment spent with them is precious and memorable.

It's been a week since Chelsea graduated college, and it is evident to Owen that she is not acting like her usual self. She is restless. Chelsea ends up
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
The One Week Girlfriend Series is one of my all time favorite series. I fell in love with all of the characters in the series. I thought the series was finished but Monica Murphy releases these wonderful novellas that give us a snippet of the characters lives after the book is finished.

Owen and Chelsea are going strong. Summer is approaching and they are debating what to do with their time. Chelsea has been offered an internship at a university a few hours away. Owen doesn’t want to hold her
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
It's always fun to revisit old characters from a series that you love. I had no idea that Chelsea and Owen were getting another book, but I'm really happy that Monica Murphy wrote this novella. I missed them so much!!! This is an outstanding series with characters that will steal a piece of your heart!

When I read Four Years Later, I was left in a good place with Chelsea and Owen. I was so happy that they overcame so many obstacles to be together. In this novella, we follow them as they still
Meagan
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it

This novella was a nice bridge between the Chelsea and Owen’s books in the Drew + Fable series and the authors newest NA series, The Rules. If you’re a die-hard fan of Owen and Chelsea, or even Drew and Fable, then I definitely recommend this short story. However if you’re fine with how Four Years Later, the previous book, ended and you’re a little on the fence as to if you should pick this novella up I’d wait till it goes on sale.

What I enjoyed
- Getting to see Drew and Fable again. Their
Michele A.
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Chelsea and Owen find themselves going in different directions during this summer. Chelsea is going away for a position and Owen finds himself getting an unexpected life changing goal from his brother-in-law Drew and his coach. Chelsea is several hours away and Owen promises that they will see each other every weekend. New commitments and promises get in the way of both of them keeping this promise and they find themselves at a crossroads as to what each of them wants. Owen has to wait for ...more
Heather
So the reasons I wasn't into this one can only be told with a spoiler:
(view spoiler)

Other than that, the rest of the story just seemed rushed. I get that it is 4.5 so not meant to be a full novel, but hate when characters and such are
Jem
Aug 10, 2015 added it
monica ♪
3 Stars

This novella is the spin-off of Owen and Chelsea's story. I read 4 Years Later long time ago that I've already forgotten what's happened to Owen and Chelsea in that book. So it's lil bit confusing when I read this one LOL.
And also, I've read a free Christmas short story about Owen + Chelsea and Drew + Fable in Monica Murphy's blog back in December last year, and in that short story Owen and Chelsea are already (view spoiler) but then in this novella they're (view
Heroesinbooks
5 I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS SERIES STARS

I had no idea that Owen and Chelsea had their own novella out. The One Week Girlfriend series is one of my absolute all time favourites. Drew and Fable are in my Top 5 book couples but let me just say....Owen and Chelsea are not far behind. I had read the Christmas short story so it was nice to read the reason behind Owen and Chelsea's difficult Summer. Fantastic writing and some of the best characters I have ever had the pleasure to read about. I so hope
Mary
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Owen and Chelsea are put to the test as Chelsea takes an internship 4 hours away from Owen for the summer. Can this new love sustain the long distance? I loved spending more time with Owen and Chelsea to see how much they have both grown. Being in love is a challenge as you balance the other pressures in your life – Chelsea is pursuing her dream while Owen is pushing towards a football career. Will they find a way to balance the two? Come along for their crazy, sexy, fun ride.
Robin Shawn
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love reading anything in the world this author created. I seriously love Drew and Fable and grew to love Owen and Chelsea just as much. I always felt their story was unfinished at the end of their book. This was an awesome treat to get another glimpse at their lives. Drew and Fable are settled and perfect but I am a sucker for more of their HEA because it took so much for them to get there. I'm still hoping for more of Owen and Chelsea's HEA!
Jo
Apr 20, 2015 rated it liked it
a short one that create the picture of young people to deal with their future. Owen and Chelsea are young and talent. They may have the bright future, however, two of them are struggle beucase their insecure, they are not sure how to deal with relationship when it came to decicison. His or Her? which one is the most important? Am i selfish to ask her/ him to sacfice?

i do love the concept of "five days unitl you", weekend it the time being togehter
Lauri Tribbey
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sizzling hot fun!!

Owen and Chelsea are madly in LOVE with each other. When an opportunity comes up for Chelsea to take a job four hours away from home the couple must face some tough decisions that may change their relationship forever.

• The Baby Clause (The Contract, #1.25)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • Second Chance Holiday (Until, #4.5)
  • Perfecting Patience (Blow Hole Boys, #1.5)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle, #2)
  • Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13)
  • Rushing In (The Blackhawk Boys #2)
  • Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1)
  • Saved (Wanted, #2)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • In Ruins (Something More, #3)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Sweet Rome (Sweet Home, #1.5)
  • Last Mile (Vicious Cycle, #3)
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Un imprevisto chiamato amore
  • Stay (Bleeding Stars, #5)
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

One Week Girlfriend (4 books)
  • One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #1)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)