Start by marking “Zen in the Garden: Finding Peace and Healing Through Nature” as Want to Read:
Zen in the Garden: Finding Peace and Healing Through Nature

Zen in the Garden: Finding Peace and Healing Through Nature

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A simple, inspirational book that encourages the practice of mindfulness while in nature to help you achieve personal growth and spiritual healing. This transformational guide encourages spiritual awareness and helps the reader to open their eyes to the beauty in their surroundings.

Do you desire a quiet moment in this noisy world? If you answered yes, then this
Published February 14th 2015 by Big Moose Press

To ask other readers questions about Zen in the Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zen in the Garden

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Zen in the Garden: Finding Peace and Healing Through Nature
Catherine Stickann
Tracy J Thomas has written a thought provoking book, " Zen in the Garden" that combines human life with the rest of nature. It is a piece that needs to be read and experienced. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a way to make sense of how they work with nature.

Thomas thinks much the way I have all my life. I hope others will enjoy this book as much as I do.

I do not know the author. I won this book through Goodreads first reads give away.
Nancy Silk
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

"A Very Motivational Guide To Seeking Peace and Tranquility"

This book is very inspirational. When one is faced with serious or even terminal diseases, it's best not to fall into depression, but to connect with nature's beauty to find peace and comfort. Take time every day to take deep breaths, close your eyes, to help clear the mind of troublesome cobwebs. Let go of the past, don't worry about the future, stay in the present and be comfortable. This guide gives you the skills right within your
Monica Ganz
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I downloaded this book on a whim but it was exactly what I was looking for. It is beautifully written and takes you through a journey of peace and healing. What I liked the most about this is that I found it to be really calming and motivating at the same time. The author does a great job of explaining so many different concepts perfectly. My favorite part is a section called "remember to breathe." It's helped me so much and has often been the best way to always find peace in any situation. ...more
Connie
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
I received a copy of this book through Goodreads giveaway:
Well it wasn't what I thought and I don't really have anything to say about this book but I can say the pictures are beautiful and some of the quotes under them were really good. * I have sense passed this book on to a therapy office so others may benefit*
Louise
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a gorgeous little uplifting book on how to find calm and peace in nature. Love anything that can help find deeper meaning in life and got through this In half an hour :)
Pauline Black
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved this! Gave me some inspiration!
Madge
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful meditative book which makes for a lovely and continuing read. The photos are stunning. Loved this book online and would love a real copy.
Rahul Shelke
Feb 03, 2016
Michell
Apr 14, 2018
Armonia Art
rated it did not like it
Oct 13, 2015
AwesomeReads
Jan 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Drowning With Others
  • The Naturalist (The Naturalist, #1)
  • Sissy: A Coming-of-Gender Story
  • Women Talking
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know
Tracy J Thomas is an award-winning photographer, artist, author, and educator. Her work has been published in multiple international mainstream media sources and displayed in galleries and private collections around the world. She holds her M.F.A. In Photography from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco and her M.A. From the University of San Francisco.

She was a contributing writer to the
“No matter what steps into our path, we simply need to remember to go with the flow and trust our direction.” 0 likes
“Every path we travel has something to teach us and moves us in the direction to achieve our dreams.” 0 likes