Start by marking “Clean Eating: Amazingly Delicious Recipes To Jump Start Your Weight Loss, Increase Energy and Feel Great! (Clean Food Diet Book 1)” as Want to Read:

ARE YOU READY TO CLEAN UP YOUR DIET AND DRASTICALLY IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH?
DISCOVER THE AMAZING HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS BENEFITS OF A CLEAN FOOD DIET

Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for one great low price.
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.

LEARN HOW TO AVOID PROCESSED FOODS AND HAVE INCREASED ENERGY AND AMAZING HEALTH!

Eating processed foo
Published April 15th 2015 (first published April 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Clean Eating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clean Eating

Deborah
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was ok

Nothing new here.

I'm well aware that my diet could and should be better, so every time a free book like this appears I check it out.
This book explains the benefits of clean eating then covers the foods you should eat, detailing the vitamins they provide and why they're good for you.
There's then a small selection of recipes, only one actually appealed to me and that was the flapjacks.
At the end of the book there's one week meal plan as well.
Clean eating is obviously a good idea, easier said than
Becca
Aug 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
Canned food

I highly doubt canned food can be considered clean eating. Throughout the book I only "learnt" anyone can write a book and call it healthy whether or not it truly is. Disappointed, glad I did not pay for this.
Brenda Fairchild
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Waste of my time

Recipes are high in calories, high in carbohydrates per serving, liquids are measured in millimeters, most other ingredients measured in grams or ounces...very few measured in US methods. No pictures!! Additional reading links in back of book did not work properly.
Jennifer Denney
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy clean eating

Interesting and informative with easy to read recipes. Gives the pros and cons of clean eating along with a weekly menu suggestion at the end.
Marissa
Clean Eating is a free and short ebook. There are two parts to the book: information on how to eat clean and a recipe section.

The first part about clean eating was interesting and had some good points. However, none of the information was anything new and some of the sentences were choppy making it a little difficult to read.

Banks talks about how important it is to include all food groups. I just want to quickly mention that you technically don't need milk and meat because you can get calcium a
Jennifer Fischer
Nov 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
This book contains some general information about how to begin eating a clean diet. There are some facts and tips that may help beginners with this type of lifestyle choice. The book also contains several different recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Several of the recipes are one that I already make, while others call for specialty ingredients that I've never seen in my area. It would be nice if the book contained a broader range of recipes and suggestions for substitutions for t ...more
Julie Barrett
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
We have adopted a Mediterranean type of eating habit now and this book endorses that style as everything is fresh. We have just started planting our crops in the garden and I am interested in learning more.
Different food groups are discussed with sub categories of what food is better for different parts of your body and health.
Also a section on what to avoid: process
Olga Hebert
May 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
Nothing new here

Eating clean is never really defined but it's good for you. Chemicals in processed foods are bad. Okay, I believe that already. There is absolutely nothing new in this book.
There is no evidence sited. Statements and opinions are given in somewhat random order. The quality of writing is poor with far too many grammatical errors. It falls far short of being a compelling persuasive essay because of the lack of evidence and the incoherent style.
The author comes off as a simplistic c
Sharon Warren
Jan 04, 2016 is currently reading it
Short and to the Point

I like this book due to it being short and to the point. It is truly a jump start to change your lifestyle towards healthy eating. This will help me because I have a medical condition that I was advised to change eating habits. I have started slowly but I'm ready to take it all the way. I have enjoyed cooking more since I've started making meals from scratch. It does take more time but it actually relax me and I can control the ingredients in my family meals.
Angel Graham
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-books
It is highly possible to do clean eating without breaking the bank. This book has recipes that will cost anyone who doesn't make good money far too much to be able to sustain it for very long. I am on Food Stamps. I couldn't begin to buy groceries to last a month eating ANY of these recipes.

Otherwise, I guess it's good, but it limits its audience to a very small percentage of people.
Tara Jamieson
Jun 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Quick read

This is a VERY short read about clean eating. I feel it touches on the basics then gives you some recipes. I want to transition my entire family back to a clean diet so I want all the knitting gritty information and some awesome recipes that my kids will eat as well
Thandeka Carney
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very informative

I have learned some very great recipes. I wonder if I'm going to be able to stick to this diet. Clean eating is a way of life and I'm just not use if everyone can do it
Barbara
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great introduction to me for clean eating. I started week 1and love all the recipes I have tried so far. Highly recommended.
Colette
Mar 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poor

Not one interesting recipe, calorie counts see way off, very limited quantity of recipes. Not worth the price and I downloaded of a free offer!
Lauren
Enjoyed this cookbook, there are recipes I look forward to making.
Aubrey
Most of this is just recipes.

Not a lot about what constitutes clean eating. I was hoping for something more in depth. But at least it was free.
DAPHNE SKINNER
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nothing new

Only a few things were worth the read. A lot of info already knew for. Other readings. Couple of good recipes..
Chantey
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thanks
Julie Davis
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

Great information for healthy eating and living. Worth reading and trying the recipes -- take the time to learn more about healthy food choices.
Stephanie Hubbard
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not impressed

Not very informative also had a lot of typos. I thought I would like a few recipes buy not many
James D Stidham
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Informative!

Thank you for an intro to clean eating. I want to incorporate more fresh, whole food into my diet and your book really made me believe I can do it.
Liza
Feb 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It is rather bland

I know cookbooks are not thrillers but absolutely none of these recipes came close to enticing me to try any of them.
Rox
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Too short. Would have liked more in-depth dress of healthy options as opposed to the recipes.
Denise
Dec 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
No pictures

There are NO pictures. How are younglings know if it's right. With no pictures of the. Food.. it w o old have been nice to see how it. Is to look like.
crystal
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Informative

Informative but meals are not quick simple healthy eats this will take time to prepare while choosing I don't mind when I have the time.
Farreh
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Simple, but has many recipies :)
Kecia
rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2015
Heather Reifinger stoudt
Jun 17, 2019

• Paleo Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes: Against All Grains (Paleo Recipes Book 4)
  • Paleo for Beginners: A 14-Day Paleo Diet Plan for a Simple Start to the Paleo Diet
  • Superfoods Cookbook: Book One: Over 75 Recipes of Quick & Easy, Low Fat, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Low Cholesterol, Whole Foods Superfoods for Weight Loss ... cookbook - weight loss plan for women 29)
  • The Clean Eating 28-Day Plan: A Healthy Cookbook and 4-Week Plan for Eating Clean
  • Stir-Fry Yourself Skinny
  • Everyday Vegetarian Family Cookbook: 100 Delicious Meatless Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes you Can Make in Minutes! (FREE BONUS RECIPES: 10 Natural ... Beauty Recipes) (Healthy Cookbook Series)
  • Clean Eating Cookbook & Diet: Over 100 Healthy Whole Food Recipes & Meal Plans
  • Paleo Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss: 50 Delicious, Quick & Easy Recipes to Help Melt Your Damn Stubborn Fat Away!: Paleo Recipes, Paleo, Paleo Cookbook, Paleo Diet, Paleo Recipe Book, Paleo Cookbook
  • Easy Recipes for Back to School: A short collection of recipes from the cookbook Wholesome: Feed Your Family For Less
  • Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Detox Book
  • Smoothies for Weight Loss: 37 Delicious Smoothies That Crush Cravings, Fight Fat, And Keep You Thin (Smoothie Recipes - Green Smoothies - Fat Loss - Smoothie Recipes - Diet)
  • Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret: 50 Recipes for a Healthy Diet (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 3)
  • The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood: Ten Ways to Get Your Family on the Right Nutritional Track
  • 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes
  • Happy Hour: 75 Recipes for Amazingly Fantastic Guilt-Free Cocktails and Party Foods
  • The Lust For Blood
  • The Cornbread Bible: A Recipe Storybook
  • 101 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes
“so will the balance in body levels, the metabolism” 0 likes
“processed food where you can and trying to get back to basics is key to this diet. You will see results in overall” 0 likes