Start by marking “The Charley Davidson Series (Charley Davidson, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Charley Davidson Series (Charley Davidson, #1-3)

The Charley Davidson Series

(Charley Davidson #1-3)

Darynda Jones has garnered a strong following with her series starring Grim Reaper Charley Davidson. Here together for the first time in a stunning eBook bundle are the first three novels in the New York Times bestselling paranormal series:

First Grave on the Right

Charley sees dead people. And it's her job to convince them to "go into the light." But when these very dead pe

Published April 14th 2015 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about The Charley Davidson Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Charley Davidson Series

Stephanie
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gods and Demons: Books 9 – 13 of The Charley Davidson Series
Today's post is about the last five books (9 - 13) in the popular Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones.

This series is so of-a-piece that when I was offered these five books as a promotion for the released of the final book in the series, Summoned to Thirteenth Grave, I read them all in order, one after the other and I decided to write my post about them all together too. And, although it had
Chrisoula
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with Darynda's story telling from the moment I started reading her Charley Davidson series. Over the years I followed the progress of this new world she had created and was enamored with her protagonists Charley and Reyes.
Excitment, laughter, agony and blushing moments are some of the emotions that the entire series brought forth.
It's sad when a series finally comes full circle and ends but all good things in life do.
Perhaps we will see more of the powerful duo but as backgroun
Heidi Brown
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book series. You can read each book as a stand alone but suggest you read from the first book and on. I especially love the little chapter title quotes. The characters are very comical and heroic. Every book is a page turner. You will come to love these characters like i have. I highly recommend this series to all my friends and family.
Amber Ledford
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read

Great book series . Mother in law told me about them and I am hooked. I’m moving on to books 4-6 now!
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I adored the start to this series. I originally tried it on audiobook but it was confusing to follow, for me because of all the characters. I enjoyed it though and decided to get the digital copy. Great decision. Charley is a funny, lovable heroine and makes some questionable decisions but has a reason for it. I love the internal dialogue. So happy there are so many more books for me to devour. Jones is a wonderful storyteller and I'm very excited to see what she writes next.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Charley and her snark kept me coming back. What would she say, do, or wear today? The trouble she got into. The way she got herself out of it was just fantastic. She keeps me fully entertained. And that smoking hot man/demon/criminal. Whatever he was. He had me also. They complemented each other.
Carrie
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My only issue with these first three books is wanting more Reyes.

I'm totally hooked. I just bought the 4-6 set.
Christina Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Angala Fox
Feb 23, 2019
ZigZagSuck
rated it did not like it
Nov 09, 2016
May 10, 2016
Sherry Hupp
Feb 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Say it Louder (Tattoo Thief, #4)
  • Captivated by Jax (Sawson's Royal College, #1)
  • The Goddaughter's Revenge (Gina Gallo, #2)
  • The Blyss Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Island Chaptal and the Ancient Aliens' Treasure (Spotless, #5)
  • Tear Asunder: Box Set
  • Perception: An Experiment in Terror Novella Collection (Experiment in Terror, #2.5, 5.5, 5.7)
  • NOT A BOOK: Hasty Resolution
  • Prison Promise (Prison Saints #1)
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#4)
  • Acid Trip: Travels in the World of Vinegar: With Recipes from Leading Chefs, Insights from Top Producers, and Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Make Your Own
  • Desperados MC (Desperados #1)
  • Trusted (Touched, #3)
  • Lawless & Soulless
  • The Riot (Hell's Disciples MC, #5)
  • Finding Ali (Stone Knight’s MC #1)
  • Safe Haven: Reese
NYTimes and USA Today Bestselling Author Darynda Jones has won numerous awards for her work, including a prestigious RITA, a Golden Heart, and a Daphne du Maurier. As a born storyteller, she grew up spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, annoying man and beast alike. She currently has two series with St. Martin's Press, the Charley Davids ...more

Charley Davidson (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)
  • Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
  • Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3)
  • Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4)
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
  • The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10)
“I’d have a longer attention span if there weren’t so many shiny things. —T-” 2 likes