Start by marking “Gaygent Brontosaurus: The Butt Is Not Enough” as Want to Read:
Gaygent Brontosaurus: The Butt Is Not Enough

Gaygent Brontosaurus: The Butt Is Not Enough

John Marks is just an average bellboy working at Central America’s finest luxury hotel, until two mysterious characters show up and change his life forever.

The first is the villainous Tudwig Cobbler, an imposing Russian with a hook for a hand, and the second is Gaygent Brontosaurus, a dinosaur who immediately sweeps John off of his feet.

Soon John finds himself wrapped up i
Published April 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Gaygent Brontosaurus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gaygent Brontosaurus

Erica Chilson
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dinosaur-rawr
Here's to 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Kindle Freebie.

We've had a running joke about Dino-sex for a long while. Our WRRT Mistress kept asking if anyone would read-and-review one for her to post on Wicked Reads' blog. Angela threw down the gauntlet, & Erica picked that b*tch up!

The dialogue is downright hilariously awful. Spooflicous. I've found many editing errors and mistakes, but they are a hoot too. I burst out laughing when the hook-hand villain appeared.

and a Brontosaur
SheReadsALot
Ooooooh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
A.M. Arthur
May 27, 2015 added it
Shelves: 2015
It was free, and now I know that dino-erotica is not for me.
Angela Goodrich
Our review team has snickered at the ridiculousness of the selection of titles in what we call spoof erotica for a while now. But their absurdly high price tags have prevented us from indulging our curiosity. Until we stumbled upon Gaygent Brontosaurus: The Butt Is Not Enough as a Kindle Freebie one sunny day in May. While I picked this up months ago, I haven’t taken the time to read it until now. What better time to delve into dino erotica than during the blog’s Bring Your Own Book month? Not t ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Reading this was a fun challenge set by the mistress of the Wicked Reads Review Team - and for all the hard work she does, I could definitely suspend reality and read this over my morning latte.

Given that it is a freebie, and is definitely unlike anything you are likely to have read before ... and yet some of the parodying may strike a cord - for me it was the interruption of the action to describe the scenery around them - one of my little bugbears ... and designed in this case to make me laug
Queen B
Feb 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
WTF did I just read??
Rae
May 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
OK. So this was a freebie that I volunteered to read among book friends. It is what it is. The 2 main characters are some hot bellboy and a brontosaurus. Apparently the brontosaurus only has a dino head and cock, the rest of him is mansized. It took me about 15 minutes to read this short story and I will say, it did entertain me for those 15 minutes so I gave it an extra star for that, but there were a lot of typos. Come on now, 20 pages, you can spell check that crap.
Rora
There is no appropriate word to describe this.
(view spoiler)
The Kawaii Slartibartfast
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads
i had no idea that brontosaurus could be such a skilled lover! Thanks for the info, Dr. Tingle!
Stephanie
Sep 11, 2017
Mairead
Dec 05, 2016
Lindsay
rated it did not like it
Feb 25, 2016
Aug 12, 2015
Kieran
Jul 05, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: shorts, to-buy
read that description and tell me this doesn't sound like history's greatest story
BrenDon
Jason Seifer
Jan 30, 2017
Brandon Longstreth
Mar 25, 2017
Dr. Chuck Tingle is an erotic author and Tae Kwon Do grandmaster (almost black belt) from Billings, Montana. After receiving his PhD at DeVry University in holistic massage, Chuck found himself fascinated by all things sensual, leading to his creation of the "tingler", a story so blissfully erotic that it cannot be experienced without eliciting a sharp tingle down the spine.

Chuck's hobbies include