Start by marking “Only Forever (Only, #4)” as Want to Read:
Only Forever (Only, #4)

Only Forever

(Only #4)

There comes a time when Emma must face the secret she's kept from Grayson. But she never thought it would be while she stood on stage at Emerald's. The seconds she has to convey that her life is in danger are lost in the devastation that she sees rip through him.

She pinches her eyes closed. "Don't leave me. No matter how mad you are, please, please don't leave me here
Published May 18th 2015 (first published May 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Only Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Forever

Start your review of Only Forever (Only, #4)
Yvonne (bookishpanda)

In the last installment, Only Forever, we finally get what I was desperately waiting for. Things settle down, get sorted out and Emma and Grayson talk about everything that has been going on. No more secrets, everything's about to get revealed. We follow them as they try to built a life for themselves and Cally, doing everything they can to make it as perfect as they ever imagined.

And let me tell you ... it definitely is perfect. They've been through a lot - together but also each
Siobhan Davis
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a great series. This was a little more action-packed, and we saw the introduction of the Titan men, and I have to say I'm definitely intrigued to read that series now! I loved the ending and that they got their HEA and it was so sweet with Callie. Beautiful and heartwarming.

Now that I've read all four novellas, I can rate this series 4-star and recommend it. It is well written, fast-paced, character development is decent, there is plenty of angst and drama and the romance is
Emma
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
It is always difficult to write a review for the final installment of a serialisation. What I will say is Cristin Harber shows how a serialisation should be done – not to many installments that you lose interest half way through and with super-fast release times between each section to maintain interest and tension.

The plot took an unexpected and action packed turn from the end o Only For Us. Lots of issues are resolved within the narrative allowing the reader closure in the most delicious way.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emma really wanted to tell Grayson about her job and when he finds out…boy, does hell break loose!

One thing I really loved seeing is how there were no more secrets between Grayson and Emma because that is a big part of a relationship. This particular book had plenty of suspense, angst, passion and love, and had me tapping my tablet to get to the next page ASAP.

I will say that the passion between Grayson and Emma was HOT!! This was the last book in the series and it saddened me to see the end
Yesenia Gonzalez
Loved that the Titan guys showed up and delta, can't wait to read delta series. Grayson and Emma were perfect for each other the completed each other even if that sounds cheesy. This has to be my favorite short time series.
Vaso
Oct 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
#3 and #4 in the series could have been one.

The conclusion doesn't add much more to the story.
A quick read.
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Not a standalone. This is the 4th book! It is a continuation of Only For Him #1, Only For Her #2 and Only For Us #3. First one is free, last three are not.
Becky
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a super great conclusion. Heartwarming moments and the happily ever after both Grayson and Emma deserve. A quote comes to mind after reading these books " Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" and that's what this story has been about. Life doesn't always follow a script but where you end up is usually where you should be.
Life, love, struggles HEA.... brilliant stories
Red Cheeks Reads
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
“That’s my girl on stage. None of this makes sense. Sweet, innocent Emma. In what world is this happening?”

This is the final installment in the Only Series by Cristin Harber and while I am sad to close the door on this loving couple/family I am excited to explore more of the authors works especially her Titan series which ties in with this series. Emma and Grayson have been through it all and this reviewer was very excited to see them finally get some peace and move forward as a family.

“Life’
*Lily's*
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's always sad to finish a series. You feel like you finally know the characters and bam it's over.

This fourth installment in the Only series starts off right where the third ended. And giirrlll that was an ending :O

You know I didn't know what Gray was going to do when he found out about Emma's job. I didn't expect him to freak out, I guess. The thing that kind of annoyed me was that Emma learned about something that's going on at work and her boss and the security are keeping and eye on her
Bethany
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Only Forever is the fourth and final installment in the Only series. I’m sad to see this series go because I feel like I’ve been on the journey with these characters from starting with them in high school to being adults and parents.

Only Forever picks up again right where Only for Us left off. The story kicks off with a lot of drama and action, but for as these are short installments the story moves along quickly. I’m very happy with how the series wrapped up, all loose ends are tied up with a
Tina "IRead2Escape"
What a great conclusion to the Only series (novel in parts). Grayson and Emma find themselves getting to know one another. He's making amends to the family that helped raise him and he's establishing a relationship with his precious little girl. That alone is daunting but he's also getting settled in with his new teammates. He's found a job with other bad*ss guys that fills the void that has been lost since he lost his military brothers. Throw in human trafficking and powerful bad guys and ...more
Deniz
*sigh*

What a fitting ending.
An ending that left me all happy and fuzzy. - and wanting more of Harber's kickass hotties.

The last instalment of the Only Series picks up right where Only for Us left off, a rather crueling but very expected cliffy.
But Harber managed to absolutely surprise me. Because I would have bet anything there is drama coming. I so thought I knew where the plot is going, then BAM.. and I was in the deep end again. I didn't expect THAT.
So the plot of this one; surprising for
Kim
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

"Everything was supposed to happen for a reason."

We have followed Emma and Grayson now from High School, separation, heartbreak, war, hard times and reconciliation. Emma had one last secret to tell and unfortunately Gray has just figured it out as all Hell breaks loose. Suddenly they are involved in some trouble and it will take a bit of finesse and maybe a little Titan to smoothe it out.

This situation only serves to show how devoted Gray is to protecting Emma, forces some opposing
Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, favorites

My Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

Wow what a ride. Cristin's writing captivated me. I loved Emma and Grayson's story. It's intoxicating and will leave you with quite the book hangover. She will and remain the queen of cliffhangers…but what a beautiful ending. This series has officially made it to my favorite list.

If you have been following along, Only For Us left us with a big HUGE cliffhanger. I was distraught and had no idea how Grayson was going to take knowing that Emma was a stripper.

Nicola
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
The fourth and final novella in Cristin Harber's Only series, Only Forever, picks up immediately where the previous books left off. And, if you have yet read Only for Him, Only for Her and Only for Us, then you might want to as they're aren't standalone reads.

description

The course of true love hasn't run smooth for Gray and Emma over this series and with readers last left at the moment Gray is on the verge of discovering Emma's secret, the question is how he will react. And what made this book for me was
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
I think my heart just smiled. Right after it skipped a few beats. I couldn’t have more love for this series if I tried. Cristin ended this serial with passion, intensity and her trademark emotion that had tears welling in the corners of my eyes.

We were left off with Gray about to see Ems perform her second *errr third?* job…the one that she’s been keeping secret from him…the one that she so desperately wants to quit. Gray is there as an audition for his job. When all hell breaks loose, Ems gets
Kay
Pages: 77
Heat Level: 2 out of 4 flames
Overall Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch

This is the final installment to the Only series. The climax, if you will, to Grayson and Emma's love story. For me the series unfolded like I was watching a movie. From the start of their relationship to the end of the story.

Grayson was basically auditioning for a job with the special ops group
Kame
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Grayson and Emma are finding their way to forever when Grayson discovers a secret Emma has kept from most of the people she loves.

I had anxiety about this installment in the series. The ending of the third installment made me concerned for Gray and Emma's HEA. This installment is satisfying and a wonderful ending to this four novella series and a great little glimpse at some of the characters we will see in future Cristin Harber books.

A fantastic ending - and if you haven't started this
M.L.
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5! <3 =)

I absolutely LOVED this entire novella series!
The Only Series by Cristin Harber has been
full of amazing characters, a beautifully-captivating
love story and a breathtaking storyline.
I highly recommend Only Forever and the entire
series! <3
Worth the read! Enjoyed it till the very end.

Read my full blogging review at:
BooksMoviesFandoms.wordpress.com
Anne OK
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
A short, sweet and tender ending to the Only Series. Every little feeling wrapped up and tied with a very bright happily-ever-after bow. Loved each one of these books and the journey it took to becoming the "Ford Family."
Ally.Always.Reads
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!
This series is a MUST READ!
Amber Addison
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sad to see this one end.

Such a beautiful ending to an awesome and beautiful story. I need more books like this in my life. Love <3
Sandy
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
The original concept of the series was great, but short books running in place and then giving me a nonchalant ending was frustrating. This series should have been one book...rating 3.5.
Mary
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the last book in this series. It’s the conclusion to Grayson and Emma’s second chance love story. It was an easy, quick read. I enjoyed it. It starts off right where book three ended.

Grayson has an almost test like interview with the Titan group. All he has to do is go to a bachelor’s party at a club and hopefully if he does what’s needed he can become one of the group. Then he can make sure Emma and their daughter, Cally, are taken care of. That’s one of his main goals, being able to
Stephanie Jenkins Ortiz Cerrillo
Emma has been waiting for the appropriate moment to tell Grayson about her third job. She had planned to quit when she got to work tonight. Then she saw and heard something she shouldn't have and her boss and his security team force her to go through with her dance. She never would have dreamed that the first thing she would see when she got on stage was Grayson starring back at her. Why is Grayson and his team from his new job in the audience at the Emerald Club? Why is Titan's Delta Team here ...more
Patty
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The buildup to this last installment is filled with thrilling action, and the result is so satisfying. With all secrets now revealed and a chance for forgiveness and acceptance, Gray and Emma finally get to begin their new life together. I loved this conclusion, there is a lot of suspense and build up for Titan, but the main focus on Gray and Emma and second chances is predominant. With family relationships being worked through and building a solid future, the couple is well worth the listen. I ...more
Kristi
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may-2017
So this one was a super short book. I really enjoyed this story to the very end. Although I was hoping for a slightly different ending. It was still an amazing story. These characters just touched a piece of my heart. Alot of books do that. Character wise there is alot of growth in these short books. Alot of cheesiness which is a plus for me. I love cheesy books for some reason.
Overall these 4 short books just blew me away. These stories are like 4 novella type books. SO they are super short.
Wendy
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Only Forever is the final installment in the Only series. Gray goes on his interview with the Titans and ends up at Emeralds the same night that Emma dances. Emma stumbles on something she doesn't understand and is in danger.

Love that Emma and Gray are finally getting to build a life together. The author did a great job of making me fall in love with these characters and wanting them to get their HEA. This was a quick, easy series to read.
Uhleeseeuh
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great finale

This was a great finale. I was annoyed with Emma at the beginning, but I was able to forget it. The romance is swoon-worthy. Wish there was more steam, but This series was still cute. Definitely more romance than smut, but I'm so glad I binged these books in a couple hours.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Brooks (Gold Team #1; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • SEAL's Spitfire (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 1)
  • 10 Years Later
  • Torch
  • Hold 2 (Hold Trilogy, #2)
  • Westward Dance (Montana Mail Order Brides #2)
  • Westward Bound (Montana Mail Order Brides #3)
  • Designs on Daisy (The Hamilton Sisters, #2)
  • Her Best Friend (Braxton Brothers, #2)
  • The Missing Piece (The Jigsaw Files #1)
  • A Pink Zombie, with a Mist
  • The Start of Us (No Regrets, #0.5)
  • Freedom (707 Freedom #4)
  • Like the Wind
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Finding Justice (Stealth Ops, #2)
  • The One Who Got Away
  • Rules of Engagement (Platonically Complicated, #3)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Winters Heat
Sweet Girl
Garrison's Creed
Westin's Chase
Gambled
Chased

Only (4 books)
  • Only for Him (Only, #1)
  • Only for Her (Only, #2)
  • Only for Us (Only, #3)
“The idea that I could lose her again… it’s unbearable.” 1 likes
“Families make mistakes. They walk away. They come back.” His eyes narrow. “And blood doesn’t make a family.” 0 likes