Start by marking “Unspeakable Lies (Unspeakable Truths, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Unspeakable Lies (Unspeakable Truths, #1.5)

Unspeakable Lies

(Unspeakable Truths #1.5)

Happily Ever After didn’t come easily for Everly.
She fell in love with Tyler West but hours after saying “I do” she lost him.
Forever…
She spent the next four years of her life in her own personal hell.
Until…
The best man Luca Jensen came back into her life and gave her the happily ever after that she deserved.
But What If…
Tyler Survived…
Would Everly still Choose Luca?
Published May 11th 2015 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Unspeakable Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspeakable Lies

Jennifer G.
OMG! I so loved this book! Great short novella! Luca is amazingggg!!!! I love his strive, his confidence, the way he cares and supports the love of his life!
Just a great book, that I couldn't get enough of! I want more, more, more of them!!!!
Saunders
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, series
Thought this novella was a bit of an afterthought.
Melyssa Winchester
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

Title: Unspeakable Lies
Author: Alice Tribue
Series or Standalone: Novella Companion to Unspeakable Truths
Rating: 4 Stars ****

Review:

***Received an ARC of this book from the author for an unbiased and honest review***

Unspeakable Lies is a New Adult Contemporary Romance told from the point of view of the heroine, Everly, who you first meet in the full length novel, Unspeakable Truths. It is recommended that in order to fully understand what happens within this companion novella that you first ta
Tania Martins
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Não acrescenta grande coisa ao anterior, é um bocado a premissa de "what if Tyler had survived?" Não achei nada de estrondoso!
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
4.5stars

This was like a continuation of Unspeakable Truths but it was also a what if story. It was good to see how things would have turned out if Tyler was there and what all would have happened. I loved reading more about these characters and I was glad that Everly finally got the answers that was always bothering her.
Lisa
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Unspeakable Lies by Alice Montalvo-Tribue is the follow up, sliding doors version to Unspeakable Truths. It should NOT be read unless you have read Unspeakable Truths as it will make little sense and you will lose the effectiveness of this alternate story being told.

I loved Luca so much in the first book I wasn't sure how to feel at first. Tyler is Everly's husband and while he made mistakes he never deserved what happened to him. However, in the land of the written word, we get a glimpse at wha
Jaci
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
I was given an ARC book set for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS ; WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE AND ADULT CONTENT

I started Unspeakable Lies and had to make sure I was not re-reading Unspeakable Truths again. The prologue is the same, however you turn the page to Ch 1 and BAM different! I was like HUH?!?!

Ok. So in order to get this book you will have to have read Unspeakable Truths, If not you will be SOO confused fro
Melissa
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! When I read the blurb for this novella, I almost lost my mind! What?!?! I couldn't wait to get to read it. As I started reading, wondered if there was an error in the publishing, I checked twice that I hadn't started Unspeakable Truths over. As I read through, I finally understood what was going on and I was so sad, an kind of pissed off. How could she do this to me? She being the author. Like she chose me personally to write a book that would wound my little heart. Lol. But as with Unspeak ...more
Melissa
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rude Girl Book Blog
Having read and loved Unspeakable Truths the concept of Tyler being alive was… well both fantasizing and terrifying. At first, my heart lept for Everly. I mean she did endure FOUR long years of heartbreak and isolation. HOWEVER, my second thought was of Luca and the soul deep love he had for Everly.

To be honest the idea of Tyler being alive and Everly’s heart all tangled up in a love triangle… JUST NO!!!

If you read Unspeakable Truths you know that Luca actually met Everly first and planned to a
Desirae (Dee)
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow Alice. Now this to me is the epitome of a love story. That No matter what choices you make in life that true love will always bring the right people together. That you will always end up with who you're meant to.

What a twist. All those what ifs. Alice has written a perfect novella. Literally a perfect companion to the original novel.
Elizabeth
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a treat for me, loving Luca as much as I do. Any extra Luca and Everly I can get is definitely a plus. I loved this novella because it gave me a chance to see, even more, just how much Luca and Everly were made for each other. How even though she married Tyler first, Luca and herself were made for each other. That no matter what they would have always found there way to each other.
Cris Aguado
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Todo el mundo nos preguntamos de vez en cuando, que hubiera pasado si... Pues este es el caso. Que hubiera pasado si todo lo que acontece en el principio de la historia, no hubiera terminado así... Que sería de Everly y Luca?
Hajar
wow.this different version of the book is "if" tyler survive the gunshot and how the story goes differently.for me its a -ok because im already hooked up with the long novel.this is just a different kind of thing if the situation turns out differently.weird..but its ok.
JC
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
I loved the first book, but I wish I hadn't read this book, it didn't work for me - had I realised what this book entailed, I would have left well alone.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
WHAT IF Unspeakable Truths never happened! WHAT IF Tyler never died....WHAT IF?!
Donna Jones
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
review to follow
Deb
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's brilliant! Just read it. Be sure you read Unspeakable Truths before you read Lies.
It's the "alternate story" the "what if"
Sward
Bianca
PFL
Aug 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Euphoria (The Thornfield Affair #1)
  • Conklin's Corruption (Conklin's Trilogy, #3)
  • The Billionaire Game 2
  • Undeniable
  • Groupie (Texas Mutiny, #2)
  • The Onyx Vial
  • The Someday Girl (The Girl Duet Book 2)
  • The Art of Stealing Kisses (Love and Art Book Two)
  • Untimely You
  • Keep Me (Cyclone, #4)
  • Priya in Heels
  • Getting Closer (Getting Out #2)
  • Painted Memories
  • Nighttides
  • How to Lose a Highlander
  • A Matchless Romance (Aisle Bound, #4)
  • Black Crown (White Hart, #3)
  • Undercover Heat
Alice Tribue is a bestselling author of contemporary romance novels. She is currently living in New Jersey with her two children and spends as much of her free time as she can by the beach. She enjoys reading, writing, and an unhealthy addiction to coffee.

Unspeakable Truths (2 books)
  • Unspeakable Truths (Unspeakable Truths, #1)