Start by marking “Melissa (Daughters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Melissa (Daughters, #3)

Melissa

(Daughters #3)

I’m pretty sure I’m adopted, no matter how many times my parents claim otherwise. My sisters are smart, successful and athletic. Me? Not so much. I can’t concentrate; and I can’t perform well in school or on a job. I’m pretty sure I’m not even all that smart. I really don’t know exactly what is wrong with me, but something definitely is. Everything is unsettled inside my h ...more
Published February 28th 2017 by Leanne Davis

To ask other readers questions about Melissa, please sign up.
Leanne Davis I'm so sorry! I didn't see this question. I had planned to have Melissa done in December, 2016, but I ended up working on another series and I am just…moreI'm so sorry! I didn't see this question. I had planned to have Melissa done in December, 2016, but I ended up working on another series and I am just starting it now (November 3rd). I'm hoping for a February release date. As soon as I figure it out I will post it. I truly apologize for the delay. I have three series going and sometimes I can't make the timelines I planned on.

UPDATE: Melissa is finally on pre-order through Amazon with a release date of February 28th of 2017.(less)

UPDATE: Melissa is finally on preorder through Amazon with a release date of February 28th of 2017.(less)

C.L. Fennell
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my favorite so far! I loved how we saw Melissa grow and begin to understand the reasons behind her actions.
Susan Jordens
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say this is another wonderful book in the Daughters series. Melissa is such a beautiful character struggling with her ADHD and trying to find her place in life. I felt for her, hurt for her and wanted to see her succeed. Thank goodness for Seth who is such a strong, thoughtful and loving man. It was delightful to read their story as I willed them to reach happiness. I also loved the good relationship of her parents especially Will and could just imagine the thrill both he and Melissa ...more
Rosalee Spero
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Compelling and different

I love all of Daughters Series but I really loved getting to know Melissa. I loved seeing her side of things and finally beginning to understand her.
If you haven't read every Leanne Davis book DO IT!!! You'll thank me later ;)
Cindy ~
Mar 03, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a first for me not loving a book in this series. Being inside Melissa's head was just too chaotic for me to enjoy the story.

I am looking forward to Emily's story which is next.
Michelle Toussaint
Amanda Grashion
Mar 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Pre-order for Melissa 1 2 Jan 03, 2017 01:59PM
Get a free book exclusive to Leanne's newsletter subscribers ➜➜ https://buff.ly/2IUHp76.

Leanne Davis writes new adult & contemporary romance. Her books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list and in Amazon's Top 120 overall books. She is also a #1 Bestselling New Adult author by The Other Sister.

Leanne lives in Western Washington in the ou

Daughters (4 books)
  • Christina (Daughters, #1)
  • Natalie (Daughters, #2)
  • Emily (Daughters, #4)