Start by marking “Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)

Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
After Anton Vetrov brutally murders a young girl as a warning to Tristan Riley, the broken DEA agent believes the best thing for Lillian Maddox to do would be to stay far, far away from him. But Lillian knows a thing or two about fear, and she's not willing to let the man she loves push her away that easily. If he won't fight for them, she will... even if that means riskin ...more
Published October 19th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Rhapsody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rhapsody

Melanie Moreland
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think there are enough words to adequately describe how intensely hot Tristan Riley, the leading man, in Rhapsody truly is.
Raw and feral, yet intensely sweet to the woman who has won his heart, the difference in his personal life and his career are night and day.
When it involves his badge, he is determined and focused—he knows what to do, how to do it and follows through every time.
But when it comes to his heart, his Lillian, he is often at a loss, unsure how to say what he needs to,
Brandi Reeves-Pearson (Saints and Sinners Books)
Starting out, I instantly became addicted to this story. I couldn’t get enough and I wanted more than anything to figure out what was happening. The author did a wonderful job keeping me pulled into the story and the crazy situations Lillian and Tristan faced. I thought things surly couldn’t any worse, but just be prepared to get frustrated, angry, and if you throw your kindle across the room, yeah I warned you.
Tristan is a hard man to love and for him to let someone one him. He has been throug
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
I was gifted this book in exchange for a honest review

After reading Ravished it left me wanting to find out if Tristian and Lillian survive the Vetrov family and Pedro Francisco, the cartel dealer.
Rhapsody had it all, it had the suspense of the nightclub life, drugs, murder, the DEA take down and overly written sexual moments between Tristian and Lillian. At times, Lillian frustrated the hell out of me with wanting to put herself in these dangerous situations to protect Tristian. I found this s
Kat Loves
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive Ravished and Rhapsody in ARC form in exchange for an honest review and I can't wait for Ravished to come out so I can devour that one too.

In the first book, Ravished, we meet Lillian and Tristan for the first time and we get to watch them fall in love while battling drug dealers.

In Rhapsody, they are still battling the drug dealers but this time they manage to not only bring most of the key players but they both manage to get hurt physically and emotionally.

"I don'
She's a Lip Biter
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

Part 2 of the Teplo Trilogy

After reading Ravished, you will be wanting to find out what is happening to the characters Lillian and Tristan.

Tristan is broken and feels that Lillian should stay away for her own safety, but she wants none of that and fights to win his heart.

What will he do to save her when she is taken be the Vetrov family and Pedro Francisco. He feels he has nothing left to lose.

This book is full of violence and sex and all up a 4 star rea
Jasminn
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really really really liked this book as well!
It was something someone could relate to, something that happens in real life, just like book 1.
This book made me sad, made me super angry, & made me smile.
Like the first book it was well written and had a great storyline!

Would you recommend this book to a friend? Yes
Would you read more by this author? Yes
Does this book have cliffhanger? Kind of.
Are you glad you took the time to read this book? Yes
Melissa Parnell
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just a quick review to tell everyone how much I loved this book. I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review. A great continuation of Tristan and Lillian's story. I enjoyed the storyline and grew to love the characters even more. I can't wait to read more from this author and to read what happens next in this world and I have had fun feeling a part of.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Rhapsody: The Teplo Trilogy #2
By Ayden K Morgen

This book takes up where Ravished left off. Tristan is a DEA agent who has fallen for Lillian Maddox, a former prima ballerina for Pacific Ballet Company. The roller coaster is just beginning. The suspense is nail biting at times. I loved Lillian. She was broken and devastated after her ballet partner purposefully broke her leg. She picked herself up and started the road back to recovery to prove the doctor’s wrong that she would never dance again.

T
Brandi
Joey Ross
Jennifer Lessard
Sep 22, 2015
Ayden lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of eleven years, and their five furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army. Ayden graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology in 2009 before going on to complete her graduate deg ...more
More about Ayden K. Morgen

The Teplo Trilogy (3 books)
  • Ravished (The Teplo Trilogy, #1)
  • Rapture (The Teplo Trilogy, #3)