Start by marking “Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)

Rhapsody

(The Teplo Trilogy #2)

After Anton Vetrov brutally murders a young girl as a warning to Tristan Riley, the broken DEA agent believes the best thing for Lillian Maddox to do would be to stay far, far away from him. But Lillian knows a thing or two about fear, and she's not willing to let the man she loves push her away that easily. If he won't fight for them, she will... even if that means riskin ...more
Published October 19th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Rhapsody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rhapsody

Start your review of Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)
Melanie Moreland
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think there are enough words to adequately describe how intensely hot Tristan Riley, the leading man, in Rhapsody truly is.
Raw and feral, yet intensely sweet to the woman who has won his heart, the difference in his personal life and his career are night and day.
When it involves his badge, he is determined and focused—he knows what to do, how to do it and follows through every time.
But when it comes to his heart, his Lillian, he is often at a loss, unsure how to say what he needs to,
Brandi Reeves-Pearson
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Starting out, I instantly became addicted to this story. I couldn’t get enough and I wanted more than anything to figure out what was happening. The author did a wonderful job keeping me pulled into the story and the crazy situations Lillian and Tristan faced. I thought things surly couldn’t any worse, but just be prepared to get frustrated, angry, and if you throw your kindle across the room, yeah I warned you.
Tristan is a hard man to love and for him to let someone one him. He has been throug
Samantha Ortegon
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book in exchange for a honest review

After reading Ravished it left me wanting to find out if Tristian and Lillian survive the Vetrov family and Pedro Francisco, the cartel dealer.
Rhapsody had it all, it had the suspense of the nightclub life, drugs, murder, the DEA take down and overly written sexual moments between Tristian and Lillian. At times, Lillian frustrated the hell out of me with wanting to put herself in these dangerous situations to protect Tristian. I found this s
Kat Loves
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive Ravished and Rhapsody in ARC form in exchange for an honest review and I can't wait for Ravished to come out so I can devour that one too.

In the first book, Ravished, we meet Lillian and Tristan for the first time and we get to watch them fall in love while battling drug dealers.

In Rhapsody, they are still battling the drug dealers but this time they manage to not only bring most of the key players but they both manage to get hurt physically and emotionally.

"I don'
She's a Lip Biter
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

Part 2 of the Teplo Trilogy

After reading Ravished, you will be wanting to find out what is happening to the characters Lillian and Tristan.

Tristan is broken and feels that Lillian should stay away for her own safety, but she wants none of that and fights to win his heart.

What will he do to save her when she is taken be the Vetrov family and Pedro Francisco. He feels he has nothing left to lose.

This book is full of violence and sex and all up a 4 star rea
Jasminn
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really really really liked this book as well!
It was something someone could relate to, something that happens in real life, just like book 1.
This book made me sad, made me super angry, & made me smile.
Like the first book it was well written and had a great storyline!

Would you recommend this book to a friend? Yes
Would you read more by this author? Yes
Does this book have cliffhanger? Kind of.
Are you glad you took the time to read this book? Yes
Melissa Parnell
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just a quick review to tell everyone how much I loved this book. I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review. A great continuation of Tristan and Lillian's story. I enjoyed the storyline and grew to love the characters even more. I can't wait to read more from this author and to read what happens next in this world and I have had fun feeling a part of.
Donise
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
If you haven't read Ravished, then you should before you read Rhapsody. In Rhapsody, Lillian and Tristan continue their struggles to not only make their new relationship work, but to also bring down a drug dealer, his sadistic son and their followers. This book is a major roller coaster ride that will have you cheering, holding your breath, panting, moaning and saying OMG a lot. There were a couple of times that I would have liked to reach into the book and smack Lillian and Tristan's hard heads ...more
J
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The saga continues for Lillian and Tristan and picks up just where Ravished leaves off. The suspense and danger are around every corner and will keep you turning pages. Well written with a good story line and a good flow. I love that we get some back ground and family dynamic / history on these main characters and some of the secondary characters get more depth. I have absolutely fallen in love with Michael Kincaid and hope to see a book just for him in the future (fingers crossed). Looking forw ...more
Anne Baker
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Undercover Endeavour

The battle still ensues in the second book of this great read The Teplo Trilogy where Tristan and Lilian are trying to find the underground drug laboratory. Full of intrigue, prostitution, human trafficking, murder and drug abuse. I loved the tangled lust between Tristan and Lilian. This wonderful author pulls you in kicking and screaming in her gripping story from the outset, a real page turner with a dark, haunting storyline but full of so much emotion.
I voluntarily review
Angie
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed

As with any of A.K.'s work, this is action packed and keeps you engaged! Lillian and Tristan stumble in their relationship, but that's what makes them such believable characters. The supporting characters are great, but personally I love Michael Kinkaid best of them! (You can read his amazing story in Fight For You by Ms Morgen, and I definitely recommend it, after you've read the Teplo Trilogy!)
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Rhapsody: The Teplo Trilogy #2
By Ayden K Morgen

This book takes up where Ravished left off. Tristan is a DEA agent who has fallen for Lillian Maddox, a former prima ballerina for Pacific Ballet Company. The roller coaster is just beginning. The suspense is nail biting at times. I loved Lillian. She was broken and devastated after her ballet partner purposefully broke her leg. She picked herself up and started the road back to recovery to prove the doctor’s wrong that she would never dance again.

T
Sitahiri
Brandi
Joey Ross
Sep 22, 2015

• Master Daniels: All the Books from Season One in a single volume (The Chosen Submissive Book 6)
  • Master Daniels: Season Two: Book Two (The Chosen Submissive 8)
  • Sweet Temptation (Players #3)
  • Master Daniels: Season Two: Book One (The Chosen Submissive 7)
  • Master Daniels : Season Two: Book Three (The Chosen Submissive 9)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Finale (Center Stage Book 3)
  • Encore (Center Stage Book 2)
  • High Note (Center Stage Book 1)
  • Broken (Breaking the Rules, #1)
  • Rock Bottom (The Vegas Aces #3)
  • Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces #2)
  • Rock Country (The Vegas Aces #1)
  • Diesel (Aces MC, #1)
  • CORRUPTED: A Dark Bad Boy Romance (The Angel’s Keepers MC)
  • Forbid Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #2)
  • My Big, Fat, Fake Wedding
  • Dark Vow
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of sixteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

Ayden writes dark and steamy romantic suspense, most often centered around gang and cartel crimes suc

The Teplo Trilogy (3 books)
  • Ravished (The Teplo Trilogy, #1)
  • Rapture (The Teplo Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews