Start by marking “Star (Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute, #5)” as Want to Read:
Star (Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute, #5)

Star

(Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute #5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mature audiences only, contains M/F/F scenes and adult language

This is the fifth part in a six part serial book. Although each can be read as a standalone it is best to read them in order.

Clarissa is an acclaimed journalist and blogger, who sets out to show the erotic side of prostitution by writing a blog article to her followers. She speaks to six women, in six different
Kindle Edition, 1, 22 pages
Published June 25th 2015 by Shakuita Johnson

To ask other readers questions about Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Melanie
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Star's story is very short and sweet but I think that it portrays how some people are in real life. Star has had a horrible past experience that she does not like to think about and I think that if she talks about it too much it will bring back too many bad memories for her. I can say that if I was in her situation, I would probably be the same way.

Star gives us a view of a F/F/M experience that she has and one that will leave your heart tearing inside for her. Star has never had someone really
Crystal Flannery
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's scary the horrors that Star had to endure during her childhood and that makes it even more unbelievable that she ended up in the life that she has. Clarissa gets upset listening to her story and hopes she can help her in some way.
Ebony
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC of this story from the author in exchange for my honest opinion.

I went through so many different emotions reading these short 20 pages....My heart broke for Star and her stolen childhood. I was sad for the broken adult that she became. I was turned on by her HOT encounter with Alexi and Niko!!!

I think that this series is Shakuita Johnson's best work and can not wait to read what she comes out with next. I highly recommend not only this installment, but the entire series to a
Heavenly
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BETA READING.

This is a 5th part of the series and I have to say that Shakuhita is getting better and better.

This story is very short, but so sweet! Star is such a sweetheart and I cried a bit for when she tried to tell Clarissa her past. It was heartbreaking. I can't imagine, what I would do in her place. What is even worse, that she has ended doing what she does. For me it was even worse.

Her encounter is hot and steamy, and even though I'm not interested in threesome I swayed a bit after readin
Torrais
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where to begin!? One of the hottest ménage stories I've read this year. I would love to see more of Star. Very interested in her back story. This encounter left me wanting more. Loved that she got just as much if not more from the couple.
Shakuita Johnson
Apr 15, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cindy Wilson
Amanda Lobato
Jennifer Lessard
Deborah Favorito
Feb 11, 2016
Shakuita Johnson is currently finishing up her Master’s degree. When she isn’t in school she enjoys watching Japanese Anime, eating, and relaxing. She published her first book Dark Indiscretions (Dark Indiscretions Series, #1) in Dec. 2013, which is permafree on all online outlets for ebook.

Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute (6 books)
  • Vixen (Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute, #1)
  • Diamond (Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute, #2)
  • Candy (Kiss and Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute #3)
  • Madeline (Kiss and Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute #4)
  • Asterisk (Kiss And Tell: Encounters of a Prostitute, #6)