Start by marking “Already Home (A Maguire's Corner novel)” as Want to Read:
Already Home (A Maguire's Corner novel)

Already Home (A Maguire's Corner novel)

Formerly Known As - Maguire's Corner

Coffee shop owner Maggie Maguire doesn’t trust the new police chief her father hired to protect Maguire’s Corner. He’s a stranger, cold, bossy and annoyingly handsome. But, Maggie’s witnessed a serious crime and now someone’s trying to kill her. The man that aggravates her most might be the only one that can help her.

Police Chief Jack Mu
ebook, 2nd edition, 173 pages
Published June 5th 2015 by InkSpell Publishing (first published May 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Already Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Already Home

Cathrina Constantine
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I Loved Already Home!!!!!

The author Heather M. Gardner has the reader on the edge of your seat right from the start! Already Home is full of a small town feel with big city suspense. I extremely liked Maggie, and enjoyed every character in this book especially the hard-nosed and hunky Police Chief, Jack.

After Maggie's house tenant is killed the FBI gets involved because a maniac is on the loose and Maggie is his next target. Since I never leave spoilers, I can't tell you what happened, but it's
Alex Cavanaugh
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The description is just enough and the story moves at a good pace. It has action and some tense moments as they search for the killer. (And some, shall we say, more intimate moments.) The two leads are the best part – they are at once likeable and you want both to achieve their goals. Their town contains many family members and friends and everyone looks after one another, which gives the story a really good vibe. This book kicks off what will obviously be a great ...more
Crystal Holloway
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read it

I loved loved loved Jack and Maggie. I couldn't put the book down! I can't wait to read more. So off to Amazon to purchase the next book in the series!
Mary
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Already Home by Heather Gardner is a wonderfully delicious story. It starts out with Maggie witnessing a hit and run, and after being spotted by the driver she is attacked. Turns out the victim of the hit and run is none other than her tenant, who has a few secrets. It seems that Maggie is related to just about everyone in town - Her father was the former mayor, her brother the police lieutenant, a cousin working dispatch, a cousin who is the Fire chief, another cousin who helps run her coffee s ...more
Jemi Fraser
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Maggie and Jack are terrific characters - complex and intriguing. I enjoyed watching them battle through some tough situations while they tried to keep their town and each other safe. I'm looking forward to more in the series! A great read!
Tracy Demkowicz
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It was packed full of action, suspense, and romance that had you on the edge of your seat yearning to see what happened next. I could not put this book down.
Suzanne
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!
Every time I thought the story line had started to slow down, boom, another twist and off you go again. Read it straight through!
Nicole Sheridan
Apr 26, 2015
Abigail Opper
Aug 03, 2015
Heather M. Gardner
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lin Lin
Audrey
Jul 19, 2016
shelia keenan
Jun 04, 2017
Heather M. Gardner's love of books began on the hand-woven rugs of her small town library where her mother worked. There she had a never-ending supply of stories to read at her fingertips. As a teen, her favorite genres to curl up with were romance and mysteries. When she started to create her own stories, they were the perfect fit.

Heather resides in New York with her best friend, who is also her