Start by marking “Five Ingredient Cookbook: Easy Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Less (Five Ingredient Cooking Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Easy Recipes in 5 or Less Ingredients!

Are you tired of complicated recipes with hard-to-find ingredients? Are you looking for delicious and easy recipes with only a few simple ingredients? 60+ EASY RECIPES IN 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS!

Your Problems Have Been Solved ==> 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS!

This SIMPLE and DELICIOUS cookbook has step-by-step recipes that are easy to fol

Published April 11th 2015 by Hannie P. Publishing

sue
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Basic no photos
Regrettably I'm not impressed with this recipe book.
I like to have photos that show me the end product at least and there's none in here.
It's pretty boringly basic I'm sorry to say
SheLove2Read
Jan 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019
If you want to eat processed, high carb meals this is for you. If you want good foods that are at least minimally healthy for you, take a hard pass.
Emma L
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nope. I get that five ingredients isn't a lot, but if I wanted to read what one can do with pre-made foods I wouldn't be reading a cook book for RECIPES...
Christina
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Easy Peasy

Recipes looks easy enough even my husband could pull these off without a mistake. I can't wait to try them.
James
Dec 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
I prefer Pinterest to a "book" like this...
leslie
Mar 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Good

It was a good recipe book to flip through for new ideas but unfortunately, it's not my style. I'm more into healthier foods than these recipes offer.
Jane
Feb 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Mislesding and useless to anyone looking for homemade cooking

This is a great example of the kinds of recipes I loathe. I'm not into this "can of" and "package of" stuff. It took conversing with a friend in Slovakia to learn those recipes are not accessible. Even if these recipes are US-based (or so it seems), the conversions at the beginning of the book are pointless since most of the recipes require you to buy a "package of" something. It's not a 5-ingredient recipe book just because you're ski
Olivia Adam
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very straight-forward, easy to follow cookbook. It provides conversions at the beginning, and then a number of easy recipes. As a busy mom, I like to utilize my slow cooker, and this cookbook helps me to do just that. It has a whole slew of slow cooker recipes, where all I have to do is dump the ingredients in and go. These recipes are perfect for my family. With 2 picky kids, I don't like spending a bunch of money on special ingredients and hours of my time on something my kids probab ...more
Lunasquirrelgirl
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good starting book

This is a great book for someone just starting out with cooking, say college student or recent graduate. The recipes are easy to read, easy to prepare and utilize easy to obtain ingredient. A good majority of the recipes do call for preprocessed items (ie cake mix) to keep the recipes under 5 ingredient. I was able to take away from new ideas from this book. But this is more of a beginner book.
John Shrek Walters
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quick meals: 5 ingredients or less

Gee, what can I say: I enjoy reading cookbooks because I can read them and not gain any weight, while seeing what the recipes look like when done. Mrs. Scott s recipes are too dog gone good to pick any that are either the cat s meow, or so atrocious that you never want to ever eat them again.

Does any chef or cook ever make really bad food? Now I likely will while learning how to duplicate her technique..

Kee P.
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!!

This is exactly what I have been looking for after becoming a new wife and mom!! Great food on a budget ! I am so impressed by the creativity and yet the simplicity! You have made my day, night, and time in the kitchen so much better! I will continue to support ! This should be a gift to new wives and moms! Plus it’s an affordable and helpful gift !
Lauri Holmes
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easy, easy, easy

Nicely written cookbook. I bookmarked several easy, fast-prep recipes to try. I'm especially excited to try the slow cooker bread pudding recipe as well as the easy powdered sugar donuts.
Marlene McLeod
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Simp!e ways to cook simply

It was good for a beginner but it wasn't enough variety it was well written and easy to understand.it was good to use both methods of cooking also oven an slow cooker. Good job
Xenn
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great if you love chicken as ingredient

It does present creative recipes for a staple ingredient that is chicken. There are also other recipes but most of the time it does a good job of presenting a recipe with at least 5 ingredients
Ashley
Jun 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I actually thought I had downloaded a chicken recipe book by accident at first. It seems like the majority of the recipes are involve chicken. Also seems like cheating if one of the five ingredients are something premade.

I think my favorite part was the recipe for scrambled eggs. lolz.
Chris Teskey
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Decent

I like the idea of 5 ingredient recipes and found myself book marking many recipes. And the all seem very easy and not very time consuming.
Rebecca Rittersdorf
Jan 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
Really?

Good thing this was free. The author actually gives a recipe for egg on toast. This is not worth the space on your ereader
Vanessa Wampler
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Not as many good recipes as I hoped there would be.
David Herrera
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Buen libro, didáctico y con un buen paso a paso, probé algunas de las recetas y fueron muy buenas realmente
Heather Sullivan
Dec 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
As a South African epic fail

we don't get most of your ingredients in our shops. We would have to make the items first and then move on to making the items
Rebecca Trotter
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Great quick chicken and slow cooker recipes.

Anya Champagne
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Basic recipes

Most recipes keep to the five ingredient rule by using various premade items, like bottled dressings and sauces. Great for a beginner basic cook.
Beatrice Drury
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Any cookbook that all the recipes only require a maximum of 5 ingredients is worth trying. Some of these looked really yummy. I will be trying them soon.
K.J. Chapman
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Basic recipes and not all from scratch. Mixing pre-made sauces and canned foods isn't what I'm after. There are no photos to show the finished results.
Helen
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh.... Neither really bad nor really good.
teresa smith
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Fair

Not a lot of useful info for me, might be useful for young women just starting to cook or newlyweds

Sue
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not suitable

Too many over sweetened recipes as well as using too many processed and American products that are not available in Australia.
Heidi
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Pretty basic, some include pre-made foods
Julia
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great addition for the cooker's library collection as the recipes are mostly short, easy to comprehend and the ingredients are quite common yet cheap enough for those who are on a budgeted grocery list. The mixture of dishes are mostly lunches and/or dinners with some breakfast items and desserts with a bunch of nice slow cooker recipes added.

There were a few things that I found to my disliking. First of all this book seemed to share the same recipes as a book that was by Hannah Abedi so I
May 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
disappointing "cookbook"

I'm so disappointed in this book. I was really hoping for a good cookbook with actual recipes for food that was 5 ingredients or less. but most of these items are frozen/prepackaged/canned foods. these aren't recipes that are made from scratch - I was just hoping to find some help in this book on how to make quick, easy, simple foods. (for example: Honey-Lime Shrimp, ingredients: honey, lime juice, shrimp, salt, fresh grated ginger)
  • 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
  • Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women Vol. 2)
  • Thanksgiving Cookbook (Classic Cookbooklets) by Gooseberry Patch
  • Soup and Bread Cookbook: Building Community One Pot at a Time
  • 1,001 Best Grilling Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make Recipes from Around the World
  • Soups, Sandwiches & Wraps
  • Prevention Healthy Favorites: Chicken Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Meals!
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
  • Salad Of The Week: 52 Amazing Salad Recipes For Weight Loss And Healthy Eating "The Delicious Way" (Recipe Of The Week Cookbook)
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • Paleo for Beginners: A 14-Day Paleo Diet Plan for a Simple Start to the Paleo Diet
  • Halloween Food
  • 1,001 Best Hot and Spicy Recipes
  • Frugal Gourmet Ideas: Secrets to Saving Thousands in the Kitchen
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • Can, Preserve, and Dry: A Beginners Guide To Canning, Preserving, and Dehydrating your Food
  • Incredibly Delicious Soup Recipes from the Mediterranean Region (Healthy Cookbook Series)