Start by marking “Pema's Storm (Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pema's Storm (Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)

Pema's Storm

(Dark Warrior Alliance #3)

Librarian Note: There is an updated cover for this edition with ASIN B00VGZFXZA

Pema Rowan is the first born of the mysterious and powerful triplets whom prophesy has declared would unite in power and change the face of the Tehrex Realm forever, yet Pema and her sisters have eschewed their role in the world of magic in order to run their business. Pema’s life is turned upsi
Published April 17th 2015 by Brenda Trim & Tami Julka

To ask other readers questions about Pema's Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pema's Storm

Start your review of Pema's Storm (Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
Coco.V
Apr 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The first 8 books in the Dark Warrior Alliance Series are FREE on Amazon today (4/3/2020)! 🎁
Philleys Peters
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!

I am a die hard fan of the Dark Warrior world and everything in it. The Rowan witches are just
as mesmerizing. Am waiting on pins and needles for the next books in the series.
ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
This was 120 pages of delicious shifter/witch fated and mated instaluv and hot smutty sex! Just what I wanted and needed!! Tami Julka and Brenda Trim never disappoint...Yummy!
Laurie
I picked up this book through Kindle Unlimited because the blurb interested me and I liked the cover. I thought it was an exciting and fast read. I loved the close relationship between the triplets. Some of their interactions were amusing. The chemistry between Ronan and Pema sizzled. The mythological aspects with the prophecy were well-defined and added to the overall suspense throughout the book.

My one minor complaint is that the term "female" felt overused. Occasionally using the pronoun "sh
Melissa
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVE!
Wow! This book is crazy good! I was sucked hard and fast into the story and held there, captivated by the adventure. It's a fast, fun, compelling read, that I just couldn't put down. The heat and chemistry between Pema and Ronan was palpable and off the charts. I raced through the book determined to see where the story would lead to next. I can't wait to dig into the next book in the series and see what this dynamic duo of authors have to offer in the following installments. I wa
Chrissy Dyer
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a very erotic, paranormal, shifter/witch romance. I love the electricity that is caused between the characters. It's electrifying! ...more
Victoria
3 Stars
Dmcl
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot, it’s a wonder the pages don’t ignite! Pema’s Storm is Book 3 of the Dark Warrior Alliance series and begins the trilogy that advances the overarching story while focusing on the Rowan Sisters, powerful witches who harness the power of three. Pema and her sisters are destined for great things. She doesn’t have time for a fated mate, certainly not after she witnesses the anguish of her father after her mother left him once she found hers. But then, she hadn’t met Ronin, s sex ...more
Kiri Murupaenga
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Sister's of Prophecy. 3.5 Star's.

Bk3 in the "Dark Warrior Alliance" series, Bk1 of the "Rowan Sister's Trilogy.
Pema is the eldest of three sister's, and isn't interested in finding her Fated Mate.
Ronan is a Ursine Shifter, looking for a way to get his girlfriend Claire back.
But! Fate will not be denied, and has other plans for these two.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, very high mature content, with witchy magic and a vengeful, jealous ass crazy ex tossed in the mix, then your bound to enjoy this.
I pe
E Oygard
May 05, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Disappointing

As a third book in the series, I can't help but be disappointed. There were so many major characters linking 19th first two books I cannot understand why one was not chosen to carry the series forward. Pema's character appeared extremely briefly in the previous book along with her sisters. I have a feeling that all the minor characters that appeared will have a story, dragging the series along.
This story was rather poor. Is there a format that must be followed by each male character
Diana Page
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pema and Ronan's srory is a mixture of magic ( hers and her sisters), and Ronan's being a shifter add in a prophecy about triplets of which Pena is one and you have one heck of a rollercoaster ride of magic fights, physical fights, shifter "true mate" and a head witch that wants the triplets powers for herself. Oh and get this, Ronan's ex-girlfriend ( his only girlfriend), is the head witch's daughter and she is out fir blood and a bear skin rug when Ronan chooses Pema over her !! Strap your sea ...more
Whitney
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been provided with a copy of Pema’s Storm by the author for an impartial review. This is the third book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and also is the first book in the Rowan Sisters’ Trilogy and this series just keeps getting better and better. This is a side story that deals more with the Rowan sisters with some of the Dark Warriors mentioned and show up every once in a while. In this story we get to see the Rowans sister’s enemies and how they deal with this. Also we get to see Pe ...more
Raina Collins
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magic is real and one bear shifter is about to learn how real. Just one look at the pull towards each other is there. And the more they try to reject it the harder the pull becomes. But she has promised that she would never find a mate. She never wanted to know the pain of losing half of your soul. He wants to get his ex back and one witch will change it all. This book and series is a great paranormal romance with lots of adventure and heat.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
vamsally
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Fairly short

Third book in the series of dark warriors about a bear shifter and his fated mate witch. Their relationship is threatened as another witch tries to lay claim on the shifter and harm the witch. The story is enjoyable with a happy ending, medium heat index and full of action. But the characters, especially the shifter are a little two dimensional and the story seems little hurried and short.
Shirley Ngapo-Simpson
The mating between the Witch and the Bear

Pema didn't think that she wanted a mate until Ronan a bear shifter entered her life.and turned it upside down. Ronan went to the shop Black Moon to get something to get his girlfriend back but had no idea that he would meet his fated mate a witch named Pema. I would highly recommend this book and I am sure that readers will enjoy reading this book as much as I did.
mia
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an incredibly fun read, Pema and her sisters are hard working and hard playing with no plans to settle down, fate puts an end to that idea when Pema falls into shifter Ronan's arms, their romance is made more difficult by a prophecy, and a jealous witch. There was lots of steamy moments, and non stop action, it all kept me absorbed to the end, enjoying Alex Black's wonderul narration, I just can't wait to see what's next! ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another amazing read that I couldn’t put down. I couldn’t wait too read Pema’s story and I was not disappointed. The minute Ronan & Pema met both you felt the undeniable connection and they couldn’t stay away. But Pema’s enemy Claire wants Ronan back and will do anything to get him back. Pema & Ronan are scorching hot together and I can’t wait to read what will happen next.

Rosemary Hughes
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this as the 3rd book of the "Dark Warrior Alliance Boxset 1-4"

These fated mates are two that were struck by the infatuation that is part of the mating attraction. Neither were wanting a partner, but after the ordeals they go through, which off course brings them closer together.
Not a bad read, at all! With plenty of drama and sexual tension.
Diane
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fated mates

Pema was one of three witch sisters. One day Ronan came into their shop to buy some items. Took one look at Pema and that was all she wrote and she had the same reaction. Neither understood what was going on. Fated mates! Go on their journey that is not an easy one.
Peggy Church
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my

Oh my what a series each one just as good as the one before it funny sexy hot a must read you can not go wrong with this series going to the next book n this hot sexy funny series hope you enjoy them as much as I did a must have
Mandy Sawyer
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book a lot. It had a lot of action and the storyline was good and strong. Likeable characters that Alex gave personalities to very well. Looking forward to the next book to see what happens next.
Lyndsey Gollogly
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m really enjoying these Dark alliance books they are a quick read and easy to fall in love with! I’m enjoying finding more out about the characters as well as seeing characters from the first 2 books! If you enjoy BDB by JR Ward you will enjoy these!
Debbie
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kasie Cupp
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonder what's next?

I can not wait to read the next books in this series. I always loved watching "CHARMED" and these books are close to the show!
Sue
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the Dark Warrior Alliance (First in the Rowan’s sisters trilogy) series. I loved it. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't expect that ending. And this book didn't seem a along as the others. But still enjoyable. Good job ...more
Dianne Adams
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dwa

Another one of the series that couldn't put down story is off shoot of original so you know the character's but exciting plot
Georgianna Skinner
Great Read

This story lived up to my expectations. I cannot wait for the next book. I hope we see the two lost through the portal!
Punkin
Ends at 90%

Sooo short and disconnected. Centered on two barely mentioned before characters. Mostly sex filled, no real conflict or anything related to the previous 2 books.
D.R.Slater
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pema's Storm

He Dark Warrior Novels are a worthy read. If you enjoy reading paranormal romance with drama. Brenda Trim, could be your favorite of the month .

• Dark Spy Conscripted (The Children Of The Gods, #35)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods, #34)
  • Dark Spy’s Mission (The Children Of The Gods, #36)
  • Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods, 33)
  • Rise Of Ashes (Transfusion Saga #4)
  • Sinful Truth (Sinful Truths, #1)
  • Royal Dragon Bind (Royal Dragon Shifters of Morocco, #1)
  • Crystal Dragon's Kiss (Royal Dragon Shifters of Morocco, #2)
  • The Vow (Black Arrowhead, #1)
  • His Human Possession (Zandian Masters, #8)
  • Blood Of Kings (Transfusion Saga #3)
  • Alpha's Sun (Bad Boy Alphas #13)
  • Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)
  • Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
  • Creating Chemistry (Creations #3)
  • Rise of the Fallen (All the King's Men, #1)
  • A Mate for Titan (The Program, #7)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
   COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)