Start by marking “Nevaeh (Halfway House, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nevaeh (Halfway House, #3)

Nevaeh

(Halfway House #3)

Hello, I'm Nevaeh. I'm only here at the Halfway House because Archangel Michael got his wings in a twist, said I had a bad attitude and threw me out of heaven.

A bad attitude? Me? How rude!

Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Nevaeh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nevaeh

Karen
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This talented Author just gets better! Nevaeh third book in the Half Way House series showcases two characters stories which I love as it has given this book lots of depth. It focuses on family in two very different ways and reinforces the unwavering unconditional love and support that is the Half Way House 'family'. This story is sure to have every reader in tears but is also littered with some great puns and one liners. Rumor is back again and I love getting to know a little more about her wit ...more
Sue
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The halfway house series keeps getting better and better, this book is certainly my favourite so far.

An Angel who has a problem with authority and a Bear shifter meant to lead his clan make for an interesting pairing.

This book had several unexpected surprises that kept me wanting more, throw in some witty one liners and the battle between heaven and hell for one Angels soul, not to mention this authors stroke of genius giving us two equally strong lead characters and what she succeeds in doing i
Tracy Ehlers
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg omg!!! I'm loving the halfway house series. Dzintra Sullivan has an amazing ability to create a fantastic world full of wonderful, loveable characters that you can't help but fall in love with. Nevaeh book three in this series and can I say just gets better with each instalment.. The author writes with such amazing details that you can feel the emotions while reading.. Yes we have those OMG moments but it's also the humour along with the love and support of family that really brings it a ...more
Alicia Huxtable
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nevaeh is the 3rd book in this series and she doesn't let you down.
The angel who has lost her way, has been given tasks to complete, but one of those was NOT falling in love. As usually the others in the Halfway House, Arkadia, Raven, the wolf twins, the boys, and of course Eloise the house mother are there to help guide her.
But complications are in her path.
Dzintra Sullivan has produced another fantastic read that really is very enjoyable. The characters are extremely entertaining, especially
Kayla Villarreal
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing. It actually made me cry at one point and had me laughing at many others. Once I started I could not put this book down and read it all in one sitting. Dzintra Sullivan is a very talented writer and I recommend her books highly.
Marie Yule
Blurb:~

A bad attitude? Me? How rude!

Now I have to save seven souls from imminent death as a direct result of the seven deadly sins, to gain my position back in heaven. Far out! Archangel Michael must have been really pissed to initiatesuch a difficult challenge.

While saving an abandoned bear cub, I encounter a huge and 'rattle your bones'
Nicola
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Ohhh my, what a fantastic read that was! Nevaeh totally rocked my socks. I am so in love with this series and it's Character's, I seriously can't get enough. I really enjoyed reading Nevaeh's Story It was my favourite so far. As the series progresses each book has got better and better. Literally from the first few sentences I was chuckling away to myself, I found myself laughing ALOT reading this, the humour throughout the book is great, lots of giggles in this great storyline. I'm really start ...more
Richard Sullivan
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Wonderfully deep representation of the fact that family has nothing to do with unconditional love. I love the relationships shared by Eloise and her house of paranormal teens, and Dzintra does a masterful job at allowing the reader to share their emotional bound.I must say Rumor is my favourite I love her tough love attitude and the fact although she loves unconditionally, she must retain her badass appearance even though she would die for anyone who calls the Halfway House home.These novels c ...more
Julieann Jackson
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with the Halfway House Series. First Arkadia reeled me in and had me hooked, then Raven fed my addiction for this wonderful world Dzintra Sullivan created.
Then along comes Nevaeh.....WoW!! This book was amazing and I could not put it down. Nevaeh is such a wonderful mix of sassy and sweet, then pair her with a sexy Werebear and it's a match made in heaven.
Dzintra Sullivan's books have everything I love reading about like Love, Friendships, Family. This series is fantastic and ha
Emily Gould
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well Dzintra Sullivan has done it again.
Nevaeh, the story of a fallen angel that falls in love with Macht, a werebear. In the beginning all Nevaeh wants is fulfill her requirements so she can get back to Heaven, but life has way of throwing curveballs.
This book sucked me in from the start with Angels and ghosts and bears and demons and all the other paranormals that live at the Halfway House. It's full of funny remarks, loving moments and shows that family doesn't have to be blood.
I'm very thank
Nadene
Shelves: must-have
I have been lucky enough to read this early and I must say that I absolutely love love love it....
Dzintra has done it again with another wonderful addition to the Halfway House Series....
Nevaeh has you not wanting to put it down to see what she gets into next. I love her sassy attitude to the world but watching her grow and learn that "Family" is different for everyone is fantastic.... Can't wait for the rest of this series I am totally hooked
Heather Hollister
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nevaeh is a fantastic character. This book is well written. The book is also teaching me or US a lesson in what family is. I am glad Nevaeh met Macht. I think Macht will love and protect her until the end of time. Give this book a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Lenissa Davis
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars.

Dzintra does it again. I thought I love Raven the most, but I was sadly mistaken. I love Neveah more. I really don't know why I keep thinking one is my favorite then Dzintra tops herself. I can't wait for more of her works, because I'm sure I would love them more or the same.
Carol
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received this as an early copy.. Loved it, couldnt put it down, had to continue to see what happened.
Dzintra has done it again.. Best so far.. Cant wait for the next book in the series..
Kaylene Osborn
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Best book so far in this remarkable series by a remarkable author, I cannot get enough of these books

Nevaeh, the third book in The Halfway House series by Dzintra Sullivan, is the best so far in this remarkable series.

The Halfway House is a place where a "family" life is set up for wayward paranormals to live and get things right in an environment where love and friendships are forged. Eloise, the Housemother, is just gorgeous and as she fights for and protects the paranormals in her charge. S
Dagmar Bancroft
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get a free copy for an honest review.
First of all I love paranormal books and I am a hopeless romantic. This book ticks all the boxes for me even without the steamy scenes. I loved this book and I think if you read it again you can find different things you missed the first time round. It really tugs at your heart and you want them to succeed and of course it shows you the important part a family plays and it doesn’t matter if you were born into it or just adopted into it.
Amanda Wise
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Book three in the 'Halfway House' series & I honestly think it was the best so far!!
The author is kind enough to include the characters of the first two novels so we don't miss them so much, even though they aren't the main focus.
In book three-we get the story of Nevaeh-a broken angel, sent to earth to fulfill a punishment; and Macht-a forest ranger & bear shifter living outside his clan.
These two are an unlikely pair, but somehow help each othe
Soxie
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-top-reads
Nevaeh my sweet Angel with and awesome tude!! I loved this book!
Karla Hetherington
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I actually intended to read each book separately and review each one as i went. That so didn't happen!
As soon as i finished Arkadia i started Raven and so on. Dzintra has written a whole world that is fully fleshed out and deep and as you read through this series you feel like you are part of the family experiencing all other their triumphs and and down falls, their love and their loss the Halfway House series is so indepth and flows so smoothly that you can actually see everything and hear eve
Kim Bishop
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
The third book of the Halfway House does not disappoint! This story is about Nevaeh, the wicked angel that was kicked out of the Heavens, and grounded to earth to learn some hard life lessons. If she did not learn or grow she was destined to go to Hell!

Nevaeh is a nasty little wench to everyone in the Halfway House! She has a foul mouth, and crappy outlook on life, but we soon discover why. Nevaeh's story was not your typical heart-breaking, tragic past, kind of deal. However, her journey to lea
Jacky
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another good read by Dzintra Sullivan in her Halfway House Series. This time we meet Nevaeh an angel with attitude and her new friend of the shifter king. Once again Dzintra takes us through the loves, losses and angst of young love mixed with a little paranormal thrown in.

This story has implied sexual overtures but no actual graphic sex scenes, therefore would recommend it for older teenagers and up and since I am in my mid 50's and still enjoyed it say something about the writing.

The Story

Hell
Kristy
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With book 5 coming out at the start of August, I thought I'd better get read the series up to date. I definitely NEEDED to know more about Nevaeh after the way Raven finished, what makes Nevaeh tick?? What are the tasks Nevaeh has to complete?? I jumped in & found out.... Nevaeh was such a complex character, her past & her abilities made for an intense & interesting read. Unlike the previous leading ladies Nevaeh doesn't have to do her PSE's, her test is more in the 'Evil vs Good' zo ...more
Natasha Carrere
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-finished
Nevaeh • Dzintra Sullivan

Nevaeh is the 3rd book in Author Dzintra Sullivan's Halfway House Series. I enjoyed reading this book so much.

In the first two books you do get to learn just a little bit about Nevaeh but now we're finally get to hear her story. And what a wonderful story it is! The story starts with Nevaeh waking up confused about where she is. She finds a bear which leads her to meeting Game Warden Macht Claw. Oh this man is just delish; I want him for myself! Watching Nevaeh grow as
Robyn Corcoran
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This author just gets better and better with every book she writes!

I honestly am blown away by this incredible book on this sensational series! In each book life lessons are taught throughout the stories and so cleverly executed!

Nevaeh is an angel sent to Earth with a challenge so she gets her adult wings. Being in the Halfway House is s challenge and of itself for her. Eloise, the house 'mother', is perfect to help her....along with Rumor the paranormal assassin! How cool is that idea? Mac
Sam
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't begin to express into the words the way I feel about this author and her writing.
With each book in the halfway house we watch her grow and get better each time. Dzintra spins a tale that gets you hooked from the very first page. I have been lucky enough to get to read this early.... and OMG please oh please hurry with more.
I love the characters that she spins, I love the antics and the drama. While I will always be a Bohdan fan, I find myself swooning over Macht.
Nevaeh has an attitude
Clayr Catherall
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough of this series...Love it!!

Nevaeh is an angel with an attitude, who has been sent HWH as a punishment. To return to heaven she must collect seven souls. Which isn't as easy as she thought...

While saving a bear cub, she meets a sexy were bear, Macht Claw. Who has her head in a total spin. She doesn't know if she wants to go back to heaven anymore...

Nothing goes plain sailing though, as dark forces are working against Nevaeh and her soul maybe in jeopardy..

I loved every minute of t
Jennifer Lovins
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faith

Nevaeh is a fallen angel sent to earth with a challenge to complete so she can renter heaven. Nevaeh doesn't know what truly makes a family and what it is to love and be loved. It is a journey that will help her grow. Macht is a bear shifter who will take over the clan when his father dies. Macht wants to be leader, but there are a few clan rules he could do without. One being he only wants one wife. Can they show each other they have the strength to do what needs to be done, and fight for
Tiffany Meacham
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With every book, Dzintra Sullivan just keeps making this series more and more outstanding. Nevaeh has become by far my favorite book and character. This book is written with so much emotion. There is a tenderness within the writing that is so raw that you immediately are drawn into the books core and mesmerized by the theme of love and acceptance. I highly recommend this series to all. This book just continues to display Dzintra's ability to develop characters that are complicated and unique and ...more
Heather Stanley
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
I LOVE the Halfway House Series!!!
Arkadia was a surprise for me and I was so happy to find it, Raven was the perfect addition and now Nevaeh, each better than the last!!!!
This book was perfect with sass and humor, I could not put it down! Read it all in one sitting.
Nevaeh is a angel with a chip on her shoulders instead of wings, she learns the value of the love and support of family, something she resists! I cannot wait to see what more the Halfway House brings!!!
Vickie White Sizemore
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, I knew Nevaeh was going to be a hit to this HEH series. Whenever you have a fallen Angel on earth and so feisty, anything can happen. I was engrossed so much that I bought and had Nevaeh read in one night.

Dzintra is an Australian author, living on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia, where the weather is always warm and sunny.
It has always been a dream of hers to write a book. A little bit of self belief and a lot of pushing from friends, she found the perfect genre mashup and never looked back.
Dzintra writes a mashup between romantic comedies and paranormal. Light on the para, but heavy

Halfway House (6 books)
  • Arkadia (Halfway House #1)
  • Raven (Halfway House, #2)
  • Ashja (Halfway House, #4)
  • Mali & Em (Halfway House, #5)
  • Merakai (Halfway House, #6)