Start by marking “Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)” as Want to Read:
Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)

Surrounded By Crimson

(Sumeria's Sons #4)

Tristan has agreed to bond with Ushna, but there is still much to do and returning to Tribe Enkidu puts everyone on edge. Tristan is being stalked like prey, all the while fighting depression as he mourns the loss of Nikita, and enduring a battle of wills with the Elder Council over his birthright. The pleading of his adoptive daughter only adds still more stress to the si ...more
ebook, 2nd Edition, 162 pages
Published June 30th 2015 by Less Than Three Press (first published May 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Surrounded By Crimson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrounded By Crimson

Start your review of Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)
Barbara➰
Reread February 2019

Man this book wrecks me every time.

Reread June 2018

This one is bitter sweet. I still sobbed even though I knew what would happen but I also rejoiced. Love this series.

Originally read October 2017

I know I say this after each book, but this series is just getting better and better. More keeps happening and poor Tristan just can't catch a break. And oh man....the heartbreak. I actually SOBBED reading this one. It was so real and emotional. But, there's some good to
Janie
Ah I got my wish with this book. This series just gets better and better. I’m so looking forward to the next book.
Helle
There are so many revelations, new insights in the fight between a goddess and werewolves. Tristan must go through so much and have been in danger many times, he fights for his dreams and protect his family, friends and his people. He judges righteously and kill only if there are no other options.

I will not reveal what happens in the book, except that one can expect many surprises and revelations, which is crucial in their fight.

Damn I want to know what happens to Tristan, Ushna and Brian?!? The
Lexi Ander
May 17, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-it
04/27/2015

A quick note to let you know that Surrounded by Crimson has a release date of July 1, 2015. Thank you for your patience! You guys rock!! ^_^

4/10/2014

Just a quick note to say Sumeria's Sons will be temporarily unavailable. The series has been picked up by Less Than Three Press (Yay!) and will be re-released through them. Thank you for your patience and your interest!
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
5 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Tristan is just days away from giving birth, Ushna is overjoyed that Tristan has agreed to bond with him and they are both still dreading heading to Georgia and the Elder Council. Bahbelle becomes a trial for Tristan as he faces down the Elder Council, sets forth the fate of those who attacked him and his pack, stumbles across a hidden prison and faces t
Becky Condit
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lexi Ander ROCKS!
For those unfamiliar with the Sumeria’s Sons series, I highly suggest that you start with book one, “Twin Flames” and keep reading until you reach the latest, “Surrounded by Crimson”. No breaks…just keep reading.
Ander has built a Lycan world worthy of a SyFy series! In this newest installment, Tristan and Ushna are awaiting the birth of their “twins” (yes, the main hero is pregnant with all the typical ailments; bloating, waddle-walk, and an unending appetite for food and sex) a
Serena Yates
In this fourth volume the mystery deepens even as some of the questions from previous books are answered. The blend of Sumerian legends, lycan and other paranormal stories is further enhanced as the birth of the royal heirs moves closer and closer. As expected, some of the security measures are not enough, and Tristan's enemies remain unconquered. As if he didn’t have enough to deal with, current and new obstacles appear and the power struggle becomes more heated by the second.

Tristan is still
Gwendolyn
Is will be the last for me as ménage is NOT my thing.
Relly
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, b-2018-read
Great addition

4.25 ⭐️
I really enjoyed this one and was glad to how the story progressed, but it also surprised me a little how much I enjoyed as I spent a part of it wanting to slap Tristan about the head because it felt like he purposely put himself in danger never once considering the fact that he was about to be father. It worked out in the end and opened the door to another storyline but it also left me with more questions than answers.
Looking forward to how the story progresses
Serena Yates

Tristan is still v
Fiona
Oh my gosh!!! this series is just getting better and better. I loved this book, so emotional.......... I laughed, smiled, cried (have tissues handy!) and cheered my way though reading it. I can not wait for the final two books, I want to know what happens now!

I highly, highly recommend this series

Update 5 July 2015. Just read the new edition and loved it. I am so excited that Lexi is going to finish the series. I can not wait to find out everything!!!!
Crissy Morris
5 stars

Originally reviewed for Joyfully Jay

At the start of Surrounded by Crimson, we find Tristan and Ushna exactly where we left them in Dreams of the Forgotten. Ushna is celebrating Tristan’s agreement to finally claim one another. It is nine days until the birth of the heirs to the throne of Zeev. Tristan, Ushna, Gregori, and the guards are also preparing to leave for their trip to Georgia for, among other things, the revelation of Tristan’s Rite of Birth.

Tristan is not terribly excited to re
Maame
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was very good. I really have to admire paranormal authors. The stuff they come up with just blows my mind. This book kept my attention from beginning to end although towards the end l got a little confused because l was expecting something else. l do know it is an on going series so l just have to wait for the next one to see where the author is going with the series. But overall very well done. You have one hell of an imagination Ms Ander.
Teresa
4.5 stars. What a ride! Fast paced, thoroughly enjoyable but heart wrenching! Every installment leaves me panting for the next book. They are too short!
Felicia
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading this book and it was freaking awesome. I can't wait for the last two stories.
Ro
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just love this series and omg, pretty soon the babies are coming!
Katherine
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, I loved this book even more than the last one. And I can't review without spoilers, but, the next book will have an extra main character and I can't wait!
5 stars!
Shannan
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
As I've mentioned with every other book so far, another chapter in the epic of Tristan and Ushna.

We finally see the pair have bonded, and they've reached Georgia. As Tristan's pregnancy is reaching the final week or so, my sympathy for his discomfort grew.

Dawn being a seer is a twist I never would've seen coming despite her siblings being warriors. And her vision she warns Tristan of was heart stopping. The extra twist of who the pig is and who Tristan finds was another shock which answered man
Teresa
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-amazon-au
Rating: 3.5 stars.
Kinder
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This is another great series by Lexi. Lexi is in depth with the ancient gods and myths to sow a great story.
Love Bytes Reviews
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Heart Review by Carissa

With the birth of their children imminent, this really isn’t the time to be leaving the safety of their ranch. But there really isn’t much choice, so Tristan and Ushna–plus a whole host of guards, family, and friends–pack their bags and head towards Tribe Enkidu.

What waits for them there is most likely unpleasant–and most certainly dangerous. With a council that harbors a spy, Daniel still on the loose, and less than a week till going into labor, Tristan doesn’t need a
ItsAboutTheBook
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faye
Review can be read at It's About The Book

I feel like I just had a bucket of new information dumped on my head. I don’t really know where to start, or stop, but here goes. A hugely pregnant Tristan has to visit Bahbelle for the sentencing of Craig Stoiler’s gang. Everyone seems to think this is a little ill advised. Tristan wants it over and done with so once the babies are born he and Ushna can get on with their lives. Tristan also wants to take care of Theo’s will. Again, so it will be over
Cathy Brockman
Brief rundown: this is the 4th book in the series .It picks up from the end of the last. Tristan has agreed to bond to Ushna after the dreams he had were confirmed as a glimpse of his past lives. They go to Georgia to the trial of some traitors so Tristan can reveal who he really is to the counsel. Threats ensue and its close totime for the pups to be born.Tristan just wants to finish up business , get Usna and his tribe and get home and have his babies so he and Ushna can claim ech other better ...more
Inked Reads
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
FourStars
Surrounded by Crimson is Book #4 in the Sumeria's Sons series. It would be beneficial to read #1-3 first. I hadn't, and I still enjoyed Surrounded by Crimson, but there's a lot of story referenced that sounded like it would have been fun to read.

Tristan and Ushna are happy werewolf lovers on the eve of their bonding/mating/biting. There's just a few bureaucratic matters to attend to, and an enemy that has not yet been caught. Conflict on an ancient and universal scale interferes, and T
Andrea Goodell
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book four in the series and must be read in order.
This one picks up pretty much where we left off; we are days away from the births and the trip. Everyone is on edge, Stan and Randy are leaving to go do other business and Tristan and Ushna decide to blood bond, after the children are born. But first they need to deal with the counsel and the trail.
This one, unlike the others I’m finding is getting more and more into the fantasy realm. Really getting into the God/Goddess the stories in th
llv
Re-Read April 2020
Continue to love this series.

Rating: 4.5 stars

This series just keeps getting better and better. While we get some answers to our outstanding questions, many more still remain. Tristan and Ushna are going through so many trials and tribulations that my heart just feels for them. I must say there were a couple of times I wanted to reach into the book and smack Tristan upside the head. He made some very questionable decisions.

You should be aware that in addition to mpreg, Tristan
Reader
Jul 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-mm
Read Books 1 -4. The .5s I gave a higher rating as the jury (mine) is quite [put]out until I've read the remainder of the whole numbered series.

Since the story continues from book to book, it's only fair to wait until all the 'votes' are in.

So far I'm not too enarmoured of Wolves, Gods, Goddesses, and demi-Gods who are arrogant, spiteful and quite powerless. For the moment, I'm inclined to agree with Daniel when in Chapter 8 he said to Tristan, 'Remember this while you die, jackass.' and he goes
Anatheia
I need more.

Oh God, what did I do? I thought the series was finished! Book #5 is in progress and I'm dying here. I read four books in less than 24 hours! You can't do that to me.

Urgh.

Anyway. What to say. This is still awesome, this is still mesmerizing. Some of the important questions are answered but there are new ones and God do I want to read the next one. (view spoiler)
The next part looks really promising
Seiran
This book continues on from the last book, so you definitely need to read all of the books in order to understand the story arc. As with all previous books it answered some questions, but open several more and leaves you hanging for the next book. This one went in a way I sure was surprised at, and I do like these books. They are wonderful books, but this will be my last one, as it is going somewhere where I am not interested to follow.

• A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Dark Rain (The Anrodnes Chronicles #1)
  • Prince of Air and Darkness (The Darkest Court, #1)
  • The High King's Golden Tongue (Tales of the High Court, #1)
  • Golden Valley (Pack, #3)
  • Hunter of Demons (SPECTR, #1)
  • Triad Soul (Triad Blood, #2)
  • Three (Triad Blood, #0.5)
  • Triad Blood (Triad Blood, #1)
  • The Sea (The Knight and the Necromancer #3)
  • Night of Rain (The Anrodnes Chronicles #2)
  • Summoner of Storms (SPECTR, #6)
  • Happy Endings (Demon Magic #1)
  • Destroyer of Worlds (SPECTR, #5)
  • Master of Ghouls (SPECTR, #2)
  • Eater of Lives (SPECTR, #4)
  • Dragon Lord (Interstellar Visitors)
  • Witchblood (Kitsune Chronicles, #1)
Lexi has always been an avid reader and at a young age started reading (secretly) her mother’s romances (the ones she was told not to touch). She was the only teenager she knew of who would be grounded from reading. Later, with a pencil and a note book, she wrote her own stories and shared them with friends because she loved to see their reactions. A Texas transplant, Lexi now kicks her boots up i ...more

Sumeria's Sons (6 books)
  • Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons, #1)
  • Songs of the Earth (Sumeria's Sons #2)
  • Dreams of the Forgotten (Sumeria's Sons, #3)
  • Dragon's Eye (Sumeria's Sons, #5)
  • Releasing Chaos (Sumeria's Sons #6)