Start by marking “Epic Lies (Epic Fail, #2)” as Want to Read:
Epic Lies (Epic Fail, #2)

Epic Lies (Epic Fail #2)

DAX ANDERSON has always been the one to keep it all together.

~ His family~
~ His friends~
~ His band~

His heart is huge, but guarded. He’s the best friend. The protector. The shoulder to cry on. But he’s never been able to protect his own heart or himself. Lies from his not-so-distant past have destroyed his outlook on love - until he meets her.

GISELLE ANDREWS is confident an
262 pages
Published June 29th 2016 by Trudy Stiles LLC

To ask other readers questions about Epic Lies, please sign up.

Trudy Stiles Hello! Epic Lies is the 2nd in the Epic Fail series. Epic Love is the 3rd and scheduled to release later this summer. ALL can be read as standalone…moreHello! Epic Lies is the 2nd in the Epic Fail series. Epic Love is the 3rd and scheduled to release later this summer. ALL can be read as standalone novels. I hope that helps! xo(less)
Trudy Stiles Hello - Epic Lies will be available sometime in June :)

Thank you for your interest!

Myla
Jun 26, 2016 Myla rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I started reading this book I didn’t expect to fall in love with it early on. It captivates me how the story of Dax and Giselle unfolds. It was told from past to present, back and forth, but you won’t get lost reading it because it was flawlessly written.

Dax is the drummer of the famous band, Epic Fail. He’s swoon worthy, I tell you. He’s one cool dude to hang around with. Romantic. Understanding. Sensitive. Lovable.

“Tall, dark and handsome doesn’t even come close.” – Giselle

Giselle Andrews
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Fateful stars.

Giselle and Dax meet under some pretty crazy circumstances. As soon as they meet there is an automatic connection in which they do not understand.

But then the world keeps putting them in the same place at the same time.

hi photo tumblr_mdve59AhKj1qayrpto1_500_zpsc2ef440d.gif

They have some hot chemistry together.

kissing photo tumblr_mb2eec2iZD1rg5egno1_500_zps6eb34920.jpg

Is it Fate? Are they meant to be?

bests photo tumblr_ma7f88H2m41r8ufr0o1_500_zpsfa697e1d.gif
NOTE- Although Dax is the drummer for Epic Fail, the band plays a minor role in the overall storyline.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review
Polly
Nov 04, 2015 Polly rated it really liked it
Shelves: emo, arc, review-blog
4 stars!

I love Trudy Stiles. She always has a way of pulling at my heart strings and making me love her characters. This book was no different.

Dax is a rocker. I have to admit rockers make me nervous. He was pretty sweet as rockers go though. Nothing too crazy. He was sexy and a bit swoon-worthy.

Giselle is a girl with a haunted past. However she doesn't let it define her. She's making her own way in life along with her crazy best friend.

A chance encounter puts Dax in Giselle's life and then
Betul
Nov 06, 2015 Betul rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, arc, reviewed, 2016
**Received ARC in exchange for an honest review**

description

"She's completely stunning, and she has absolutely no idea how amazingly beautiful she is."

Epic Lies is about Dax and Giselle who both have been lied to and hurt in their past. First of all I want to mention that I absolutely loved how they met because it was so different. Dax is not your typical rockstar and that is what I loved most about him. Because of his past he did have a thing against relationships but that didn't result him turning into a
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Jul 14, 2016 Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~ rated it it was amazing
FATE. Let's start right there. I'm a huge believer in fate and things happening for a reason which is probably why I love Trudy Stiles books so very much. Dax and Giselle meet in quite an unusual way, which is good for Dax (no spoiler here, you'll have to read to find out why it's good!)

Dax is a rockstar but he is down to earth. He is not one of those full-of-himself-sex-drugs-and-rock-and-roll guys. Dax is straight forward and honest with pretty much everything he does. At the same time he is s
Priscilla Slone
Jun 24, 2016 Priscilla Slone rated it it was amazing
Epic Lies is a wonderful and heartfelt story between Dax Anderson and Giselle Andrews. I am sure you have read the blurb by now and surely you must be intrigued!!
Let me introduce Dax to you. He is the drummer for one of the most famous rock bands~Epic Fail. He is not the usual rock star that I am sure you are thinking about. You may be thinking, oh, he is one of those guys. Dax is completely different than your usual cocky rock star. He is compassionate, romantic even, and he can not stand to be
Jade
Jun 10, 2016 Jade rated it really liked it
When Trudy asked me to read Epic Lies I freaked out naturally! I couldn't wait to read Dax's story! And man did I fall in love with not only him but Lara & Giselle also!

The prologue alone had tears leaking from my eyes and I don't cry. It takes ALOT for me to cry, but the way Trudy kicks this story off sucked me in immediately. Her words were heart crushing and I was sucker punched right in the gut.

This is a story of how fate and destiny are inevitable. Some people are meant to be and no ma
Vox
Jun 17, 2016 Vox rated it really liked it
On the surface, Dax leads a charmed life. He's gorgeous, he's a successful musician in one of the most popular rock bands on the planet, and he could have any girl he wants.

What you can't see on the surface, though, is the sadness Dax carries. When he was a teenager, he lost his first love, and he carries that love with him, even over a decade later.

Giselle understands Dax's sadness. She, too, lost someone very important to her, and she, too, bears lingering grief.

They meet unexpectedly - more t
Robin
Nov 03, 2015 Robin rated it it was amazing
Dax Anderson and Giselle Andrews. Who are they to each other? What is their connection? Those are the questions that I found myself asking as I was reading Epic Lies. Epic Lies is a new adult/contemporary romance, and the most recent release from author Trudy Stiles. It’s also the second novel of the Epic Fail series – a series of novels which focus on each member of the rock band Epic Fail. This time around, Stiles writes about drummer Dax Anderson.

Epic Lies is a romance novel about two charact
Tiffany Readz
All Truths, No Lies.

In a continuation of this five star series for me (Forever Family & Epic Fail),Trudy Stiles has added another winner. As a believer in signs myself, this book is by far my favorite in the series and Dax has immediately been added to the book boyfriend list. Pretty close to the top I may add, what a guy!

"I’ve given my heart to only a few people in my life, and every single time it gets destroyed, pieces of it torn out and devoured." ~ Dax

Rarely does a romance book feature
Lisa
Jun 14, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I ADORED THIS BOOK! I had no idea what this book was about when I started reading it and once I started I did not put it down until I had finished it. It was beautiful, the two main characters in this book Dax & Giselle were sensational, I literally fell in love with everything that made them who they were and the connections in this book were so heartwarming. Thank you Trudy for a truly wonderful story.
Nicole Neddo
Jun 12, 2016 Nicole Neddo rated it it was amazing
***ARC review***
"I want to die"
Trudy Stiles has outdone herself with Epic Lies. it's everything you would expect, just done in a different way. the dark, and sad times, are out weighed by bursts of LOVE!!
Dax and Giselle come together in such a whirlwind that it can only be FATE. they have no more trust to give out. both guarded, and both unprepared for the storm that brings them together.
*sunburns, running, and a tabloid*

I love their love!
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

My name floats from his mouth, and I'm hypnotized. I don't think I've ever heard my name spoken with such masculine softness, if that is even a thing?

Something happened the day you saved my life... I knew something was about to change... I knew you changed my history. My existence. I've been fighting my feelings for a few weeks. I'm struggling with what you mean to me. I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I feel like I've known you my whole life.

Yea, you've da
Naomi Connor
Jun 29, 2016 Naomi Connor rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

Do you ever think sometimes fate and destiny bring your life full circle? People we meet along the way, weather we know them or not could be the ones to save us. How do you move on when all you have ever known is hurt and lies? These were just a few of the questions that this book will have you asking.

The prologue sucked me in. I was left heartbroken just like the characters. The tissues were out and I felt sick to
Nasha
Jun 24, 2016 Nasha rated it it was amazing
Epic Lies

Trudy Stiles will forever be my favourite author, and this book its definitely one of my favourite reads of the year.
Let me just start saying DAX is mine. only. mine.

Now one thing I love about Trudy is the fact that she always get emotions out of me, this one gave me hope. I have being wondering when will I find one my famous soulmate, when will I be able to show my family that special someone, when will I say I love you and get an I love you back. All the question that might be typica
Romancerwblog
Jun 23, 2016 Romancerwblog rated it it was amazing
4.5 of 5 Stars
Epic Lies is one of those books that yo u immediately love. It sucked me in from the beginning, just like all of Trudy's books. If you haven't read Epic Fail or the Forever Family series, please go and one click them now, because you are missing out! This can be read as a standalone, but the other books are so good, don't miss out!

Dax Anderson is the drummer for the band Epic Fail. You see him in some other books, but really get to know him in this book. He is not your typical rock
Louisa
Jun 27, 2016 Louisa rated it really liked it
Epic Lies is just another masterpiece by Trudy Stiles. As many have said - "it's so different from what we normally get from Trudy" but that's not a bad thing!! The prologue broke me...literally made me fall to pieces, but in true Trudy fashion, she put me back together.

Dax and Giselle were destined to meet, their lives intertwined in so many ways. With each new revelation between them I was sucked further and further into their lives and them into my heart. Their lives guided by another force,
Talon
Jun 27, 2016 Talon rated it really liked it
Trudy has went above and beyond again. I can honestly say that I have never met a Trudy Stiles book that I have not liked. Wait not liked..loved.

My main interest in Trudy is her writing. It's exceptional. It's a huge breath of fresh air and I can always count on her to get me out of whatever book slump I might be in. It's written in present and past tense which is some of my favorite type of writing. Even some of my preferred.

And that prologue...ugh. Just stab my heart right off the bat why do
Trudy Stiles
Apr 14, 2015 Trudy Stiles rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE!!!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1VVlwUR
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/28Xqjjh
iTunes: http://apple.co/1UM0yVP
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1WMPUli
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/28V28kX

See what early readers are saying:

"Epic Lies is full of emotion, drama, and a beautiful love story you won't soon forget!"

"Trudy Stiles has outdone herself with Epic Lies!"

"It's everything you would expect, just done in a different way. The dark, and sad times, are out weighed by bursts of LOVE!!"

"Trudy's words as always
Serena
Jun 08, 2016 Serena rated it really liked it
Epic Lies is the second book in the Epic Fail series. This series follows the members of a band and in true Trudy fashion, she packs a punch from the very first page. This story follows band member Dax Anderson. One rainy day, fate steps in and he meets Giselle Andrews. She saved his life and while he is finding a way to repay her, he begins to realize she might have saved his live in more ways than he wants to admit. When they try to run and hide from their feelings, fate has other plans for th ...more
Naroba
Sep 09, 2015 Naroba rated it it was amazing

I'm loving the Epic Fail series so very much. Dax and Giselle's story is not different. I loved the way in which they met and kept meeting. I loved knowing before they did how they were connected although I did have some anxiety over it. I loved seeing the story of Alex's best friend. Seeing him finally have his love story told. The conclusion of Dax and Giselle's story was beautiful and perfect for them both. I'm anxious to see what's next with the boys.
Diane
Jun 23, 2016 Diane rated it really liked it
Epic Lies is an emotional story of truth, lies and secrets,  connections and missed connections but ultimately fate and true love.

"I would have found you in a sea of a million people."

I love the way the story was told through the present with glimpses into the past.  We are given all the facts along with clues to trace Dax and Giselle's story. Where their paths cross and where they each go their way.

Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Jun 13, 2016 Lindsey (Linz Readz) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle, author-gifts
 5 Star Review!

*I received an ARC of this ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review*
*This book is intended for mature adults only (18+)*

ALL TRUTHS, NO LIES

Trudy Stiles, thank you for giving me, easily, one of my top 10 reads of the year so far. This was my first read by Trudy and I will definitely be going back and reading every other book she’s written and will be writing in the future.

HOLY FATE!!! I have never had to stop after the prologue of a book to make a note for myself or
Krystle *K&M's Book Haven*
Jun 17, 2016 Krystle *K&M's Book Haven* rated it it was amazing
Epic Lies is the second book in Trudy Stiles' Epic Fail Series. I fell absolutely in love with the characters of this series in the first book and could NOT wait to get my hands on this one! After about 6 months I finally got to read it and this book was everything I hoped it would be.

Just like her other books, this book started with a BANG. It takes quite a bit to make me cry when reading a book but all of her books get me teary eyed in the first few pages. I mean what the heck?! Who does that?
Tbird London
Jun 19, 2016 Tbird London rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
I have struggled trying to find a way to write this review. I could go over the story but the synopsis does a great job at describing what you are about to read. I could share the huge moments in the story that left me smiling or crying, but those are precious seconds that need to be experienced by each reader. So this leaves me with explaining my feelings after devouring this book in one night. That is the hard part, because the amount of feelings that were stirred and touched are vast.

While i
Nina DuBois
Jun 19, 2016 Nina DuBois rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rockstars
I received an ARC of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
I give this book 4.90 stars.

Two truths and a lie. 'This book was fabulous. I loved it so much I finished it in a day. I have become obsessed with Trudy Stiles book and love her incredible writing, stories, and love of music that she incorporates into her books. You will not fall in love with this book. (ok three truths. Whatever.)

Trudy Stiles took two beautifully damaged characters and brought
Ginger Breazeale
Jun 21, 2016 Ginger Breazeale rated it it was amazing
Oh Trudy you have done it again. You have in me someone with such a guarded heart that I prepare it appropriately before reading one of your books. Not one to disappoint, Trudy begins Epic Lies with a prologue that demands you buckle your heart in and hold on. The mash up of emotions in the prologue really sets the stage for the sheer love people are capable of, but often resist for a plethora of reasons. Trudy is a master storyteller when it comes to emotional matters of the heart - anger, lies ...more
Kelli Spear
Jun 11, 2016 Kelli Spear rated it really liked it
* I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. *

Trudy Stiles is a new-to-me author. I really didn't know what to expect from her or this story. But once I realized it was the second in a spinoff series, I was worried just how much I'd need to know. I did purchase Epic Sins (book one of this series) to get an idea. I really enjoyed that, but I feel as though Epic Lies was better in every way.

I really loved Giselle. She has dealt with a lot of pain, misery, and heartache in
Virginia
Jun 29, 2016 Virginia rated it it was amazing
Trudy always, always, writes amazing books. Books with depth and emotion that are well written. Books that touch on sensitive topics but do so with class, sensitivity and understanding. Books that are just fantastic in so many ways.

And Epic Lies is no different.

Ok, let’s start with the prologue. Holy hell. My heart. Trudy sure knew how to stab me in the heart. It’s gut wrenching and amazingly written. After reading the prologue, I knew Epic Lies would be a winner.

Dax is the drummer of the band E
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 4.5
Over All Rating: 4.5 Stars
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Both Giselle and Dax have been through some tragic circumstances in life. They’ve been lied to. They’ve been used. They’ve been cheated on and suffered a tremendous loss. When fate brings them together during a hailstorm, will the two decide to trust their pull to one another and give themselves a chance? Or will all of the lies lead to them running away?

“You’re confu
  • The Last Betrayal (Crusaders MC #2)
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • All That Glisters
  • The Girl with Hearts
  • Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls, #3)
  • Not Enough
  • Love Will
  • The Darkness Within
  • Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • His Hometown Girl
  • Bad Company (Company of Sinners MC #1)
  • Falling to Pieces (Falling, #1)
  • I Am Atlas (Playing God, #1)
Trudy Stiles is a USA Today Bestselling Author, writer of New Adult Romance, mom to two beautiful children, and married to the love of her life. She’s the author of the bestselling Forever Family series including Dear Emily, Dear Tabitha, and Dear Juliet. Epic Sins and Epic Lies are the first books in the Epic Fail series and will continue with at least two more standalone novels, Epic Love and Ep ...more
More about Trudy Stiles...

Epic Fail (4 books)
  • Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Epic Holiday (Epic Fail, #4)