Start by marking “Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)” as Want to Read:
Epic Sins (Epic Fail, #1)

Epic Sins (Epic Fail #1)

The Epic Fail series will begin this Fall (2015).

This is a spinoff of the bestselling Forever Family series. These will all be STANDALONE novels focusing on the various characters from the band Epic Fail that were introduced in Dear Emily.

Garrett Armstrong, the lead guitarist of Epic Fail, womanizer and not so nice guy, leaves a trail of women in his wake. A recent one-nig
Published November 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Epic Sins, please sign up.

Trudy Stiles Sorry for the delayed response. No - there is no cheating in Epic sins :)

Mysza
Oct 15, 2015 Mysza rated it really liked it
"Love will find you at a time and place when you least expect it."
I liked this story a lot. Nothing I expected though... It was very emotional and seemed so real. It may be so because, from what I've read in author's message at the end, she wrote about something she went through herself. And I'm telling you, your hearts will break for little Kai.

I don't want to reveal too much and spoil the book. Let's just say, we have Garrett (rock star playboy, hook up kind of guy) and we have Sam (a neon
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3 Stars!

This was a solid 4 star read for me....until it wasn't. And that was about the 80% mark.

There's no doubt Trudy Stiles can write. And she can tell a damn good story. And I think the biggest reason is because these stories are a part of her life. It makes them real. They are full of emotion and you feel right along with the characters.

I've probably said it before, but her stories aren't just stories. They're journey's. Journey's that unfold piece by piece. The story develops between past
Polly
Oct 21, 2015 Polly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emo, arc, top-fav
*arc provided by author for honest review*

I love Trudy and her writing and this book was no different. I think this one pulled on me a bit more then others because I had a bit in common with the theme.

Every living person has the capacity to provide care for another; some people just have to dig deeper then others to find it

Most of you know that I have a disabled son. I was totally blindsided upon his birth. You never know how strong you are until you have no other option.

You can always tel
Christine Brae
Dec 19, 2015 Christine Brae rated it really liked it
I have never had the chance to read Trudy Stiles’ books and now I’m wondering what I’d been waiting for. Trudy’s writing is clear and crisp, refreshingly honest and straightforward. Epic Sins is a story about finding love when you least expect it, a love that grows over time, a love that is redeeming and real, born out of a twist of fate and of missed connections. I loved Garrett’s voice. His recklessness a result of past longing. The change in this man is gradual, human, with all the starts and ...more
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Sinful Stars

This is my fourth Trudy Stiles book, and definitely will not be my last. I very much enjoy Trudy's writing, but had problems with the character and content of this one. I expected a book about a rocker, and while that is Garrett's profession, it is not the focus in the book and winds up being only a minor detail. So if you are looking for a typical rocker book, this is not it. I fell in love with Kai and learned quite a bit regarding his care.

My main problem was with Sam's chara
Beth
Nov 02, 2015 Beth rated it it was amazing
4.5 Floating Stars

What keeps you floating? What keeps you up? Most of us need that something that keeps us going. Head above water.

Samantha has her family. They keep her up. Her mom and dad are her whole life. Until they aren't. She has a hard time floating without them.

Breathe Sam. Breathe.

Garrett has had a hard start to life. He has made his own way and has done really well. He is now a famous rock star and can put the past in the past. Until the past comes back. And rocks his world. He is n
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This is my first time reading a book from this author and I have to say that her story-telling skills are amazing. This was one of the books that truly makes the reader feel. It was a very real and touching story.
Garrett is in a famous band. He likes to party. His life comes to an unexpected halt when he finds out that he is a father.
Sam is a neonatal nurse. She has tried all her life to get over her parents' tragic death. When her life falls apart, she agrees to take care of a baby with neonata
Jelena Bosh
Nov 04, 2015 Jelena Bosh rated it really liked it
A rock star romance that has pushed the boundaries when it comes to playing with our emotions! From the very first chapter I knew I was done for, that my sanity would be lost and therefore, my emotions will forever be twisted.. I haven't read any of Trudy Stiles's other books but I can 100% say that I will be one click away from every and any book she publishes.

EPIC SINS was just breathtakingly gorgeous as it was sad and heart-wrenching.. It's one of those story that you don't really know what t
Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
Sep 30, 2015 Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! I just finished this book today and I am blown away!!!

Trudy outdid herself this time. Get ready for the tears, the laughs, the feels. It has it all! I was so lucky to get an early copy of this one and you must add it to your TBR immediately! She truly poured her heart and soul into Epic Sins and I devoured every word. I absolutely loved Garrett and Samantha. The challenges they face and the rough path they travel on will have your heart hurting, but in the best way possible.

I don't want
Maree
Nov 04, 2015 Maree rated it it was amazing
This is is just so beautiful, wonderful, so very moving and just so hard to put down. Trudy Stiles writes books of life, hope and forgiveness and they are all so special to me. She brings the sadness of two young people's life for Garett and Sam. They have had such incredible loss in both their lives.

This book brought tears and brought heartwarming stories about these two people. Such emotion from these characters. I found this book so hard to put down. I just can't wait until your next story.
Helena and Becky❤️Loveable,Sassy Nerdy
This is my first Trudy Stiles book, and definitely will not be my last. What a book! I was very impressed with it and can’t wait for Epic Lies.
I love a story where characters have shocking pasts and do a complete 180 and change for the best. I did not liked Sam in the beginning. She was quite childish at times but as time went by I started to understand her and grow fond of her as she became more understanding.

Garrett is the bad boy in a famous band. He likes to party like any other band member
Amanda Maxlyn
Oct 01, 2015 Amanda Maxlyn rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to read an early copy of Epic Sins. First off, this is Trudy's best work to date. She didn't hold back when it came to tugging at your heart! I HIGHLY recommend this one!! (More detailed review to come!)
Trudy Stiles
Apr 14, 2015 Trudy Stiles rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm in love with this book! Get ready for a heartbreaking story about Garrett Armstrong from Epic Fail.
Three Chicks
Nov 03, 2015 Three Chicks rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars by Jen Skewes

I always look forward to anything that Trudy Stiles writes. She knows how to make me feel all kinds of emotions during her stories. I love the characters that she creates but to me her stories also feel so real. They are the kind of stories that will touch your heart in some way. It is going to be hard to write this review without giving away too much detail regarding the storyline but I will try my best. First I will say that I absolutely loved this beautiful and emotiona
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Sep 02, 2015 Dawn Nicole Costiera rated it it was amazing
After reading Trudy Stile's Forever Family Series and completely loving them, my anticipation for Epics Sins was huge! I could not wait to get my hands on this book. After having totally consumed it, I must shout out my love for Trudy.... I love you lady! You make my heart sing and my spirit soar. I am blown away by not only your talent, but by your consummate heart! Only someone with an overflowing heart can write about the subjects that you do. You always get under my skin and make me feel... ...more
Paula  Phillips
Oct 27, 2016 Paula Phillips rated it really liked it
For those who read Trudy Stiles's Forever Family series will remember Alex and briefly his band Epic Fail. In Book #1 Epic Sins, we meet Garrett who is one of the band members. The book starts off though introducing us to the female lead character Sam as she experiences her parents' death which leads her to go and live with her Aunt Penny. Growing up, Sam decided to become a nurse to help others and all goes well and accordingly to plan until one of her patients - a newborn baby passes away and ...more
Beverly
"Love will find you at a time and place when you least expect it."

photo 8707835_zps6d85dc15.gif

First time reading a Trudy Stiles book and I will say this: LOVED IT! It's a heart-wrenching and sweet love story.

photo tumblr_inline_mzxm4zWImr1qck81s_zps3106d1de.gif

It has everything. Bad decisions. Fate. Guilt. Anger. Second chances and redemption.

photo tumblr_mzwyifA8hO1qlxytmo3_250_zps3fb172a8.gif

"You've made me want to erase all of the sins of my past and be worthy of you."
Betul
Nov 04, 2015 Betul rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, reviewed
description

I really enjoyed this book a lot! I read a couple of reviews and knew what the heartbreaking situation was (which was the reason I wanted to read this book). This is the first book I read that handled a situation like this one. It was really heartbreaking to read, but also beautiful in how it brought two broken characters together. I wish the book was longer because I wasn't finished with Garrett and Sam's story. I also loved the side characters such as the rest of the guys from Epic Fail, aunt
J.A. DeRouen
Nov 22, 2015 J.A. DeRouen rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I have to admit, the Garrett from the beginning had a long way to go in my eyes, but I believe he did it. I loved both he and Sam, and I adored sweet baby Kai. I’m an OB nurse, so the subject matter in this book hits close to home for me. I thought the subject matter was well written and brutally honest in the best way. Great read!!
Tash
Oct 31, 2015 Tash rated it it was amazing
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

Have you read a book that is soul stealing, a book that is written from the heart that you sit here and wonder what did we do to get a book like this . I don’t think I could ever put in too words how deserving of the praises that this book is going to get. As this book is one of those rare books. A One in a million book that leaves you thankful for the life that you got. As this book will
Adrienne Scales
When I think of Trudy Stiles books, I think, family.  Her stories are as heartwarming as they are heartbreaking.  Every book (and I've read them all) filled with a tangible realness.  She takes romance deconstructing it, going from past to present, back and forth, back and forth gutting you open.  Continuously building her characters and her story until you're left feeling all warm and gushy.

Epic Sins, a spin-off of the Forever Family series, continues with family being the thematic element.  Ga
Robin
Wow, what a book! I'm SERIOUSLY impressed with this new novel from Trudy Stiles! I've read each of her previously published novels. Dear Emily, Dear Tabitha, and Dear Juliet are each very good in their own right, but it’s obvious to me Stiles really dug deep when she was writing Epic Sins. Trudy Stiles writes heartfelt stories that will leave you warm on the inside, and Epic Sins did just that for me.

Even though the Epic Fail series is a spinoff of Stiles' Forever Family series, it’s not necessa
Jennifer Diaz
I have been a huge huge huge fan of Trudy Stiles since she released Dear Emily several years ago. She just has a way of pulling you into her story grabbing a hold of your heart strings and not letting go until the very end. With her novels you know you will always be left with a story that not only touches your heart but your soul! She does it every time to me and Epic Sins is no exception! This is one that is a MUST read! This novel does goes back and forth between past and present and alternat ...more
Lustful Literature
Nov 05, 2015 Lustful Literature rated it it was amazing
**JODIE'S REVIEW**

Epic Sin is a spin off from Trudy’s other series and even though you don’t have to read it to understand who or what you are reading I HIGHLY recommend them just because they are what made me first fall in love with writer that is Trudy Stiles.

“You’ve made me want to erase all of the sins of my past and be worthy of you.”

I am a sucker for the rocker star romance books so as soon as Trudy messaged me that she was writing this, I was like a teenager trying to get a backstage pa
Cassandra Lawson
Oct 22, 2015 Cassandra Lawson rated it really liked it
Epic Sins is the first book in the Epic Fail series and can be read as a standalone novel. Overall, this is a very emotionally charged book with a great storyline. It is definitely not your typical rocker story. I feel that the author did a good job of writing from Sam and Garrett’s perspectives, and there are some interesting twists and turns to the story. My one problem with this book was the tendency to jump around in time. There were a lot of chapters that took the reader back to an event in ...more
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
I really really enjoyed this book, it’s not at all what I had originally expected. I was so much better than I had originally thought it would be. This is my very first book from Trudy Stiles and it wont be last I look forward to reading more from her. This story was beautiful, heartfelt and will pull on all your emotions. What makes it even more meaningful is how close it is to the heart of the author, and it made it mean even more to me to know the story behind it.
Garret is the rockstar…he was
Virginia
May 02, 2015 Virginia rated it it was amazing
Epic Sins is the first book in a new series by Trudy. Having read all of Trudy’s books already I knew Epic Sins would be EPIC. And it sure was. Trudy nails it every single time. I just love everything about her books. Everything. From the writing to the characters to the plot- she is flawless at it all.

There are so many things to say about Epic Sins. I won’t spoil any of it for you. I will say this- I love Garrett. I love Sam. I love everything about them. Their story will touch your heart. It w
Bethany
Oct 22, 2015 Bethany rated it really liked it
Sam has conquered some crazy events in her life. Things that even the strongest person could not handle, but she has overcome most of them, but some epic sins are hard to forgive.
There is another epic component to this story. Garrett. Oh sweet Garrett. He did a complete 180! I went from wanting to smack him to wanting to hug the hell out of him. Something about the brooding rocker turned family man is so damn sexy.

"You've made me want to erase all of the sins of my past and be worthy of you."

I a
Joanne
Nov 09, 2015 Joanne rated it it was amazing
This book took me through a variety of emotions. I've been thinking about Epic Sins and the roller coaster ride Trudy Stiles took me on and it comes down to this...when two people are meant to be together there is a definite force (so to speak) that will make it happen.

Garrett is the groupie loving rocker who hasn't made the best choices and to his defense has had it rough and really isn't a commitment type of man - in various aspects. The only thing he's really committed to is his band.

Samanth
She Hearts Books
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this book. From the very beginning I was so invested in Garrett and Samantha. I loved that there was the back and forth between the past and the present showing the connection they have together. It was heart wrenching to read all that they went through and this poor baby that they both grew to love. I really loved Samantha. She had lost so much, but managed to love so big. Garrett wasn't an insta-love for me, but he grew on me slowly and surely. Th ...more
http://healthonlinereviews.com/epifresh-anti-aging-cream/ 1 1 Mar 22, 2017 10:03PM
  • His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound, #2)
  • Invisible Love Letter (Love Letter, #1)
  • Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)
  • Here and Now: Complete Series (Here and Now, #1-3)
  • The Last Betrayal (Crusaders MC #2)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • Meet Me At Midnight
  • All That Glisters
  • Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • The Girl with Hearts
  • Wonderlust (Steel Roses #1)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Letting Go of Us (Anchored Hearts Vol. 3)
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • Loving You Always (The Bennetts #2)
  • You've Been Touched (Touch, #3.5)
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
Trudy Stiles is a USA Today Bestselling Author, writer of New Adult Romance, mom to two beautiful children, and married to the love of her life. She’s the author of the bestselling Forever Family series including Dear Emily, Dear Tabitha, and Dear Juliet. Epic Sins and Epic Lies are the first books in the Epic Fail series and will continue with at least two more standalone novels, Epic Love and Ep ...more
More about Trudy Stiles...

Epic Fail (4 books)
  • Epic Lies (Epic Fail, #2)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Epic Holiday (Epic Fail, #4)