Start by marking “Everything She Wanted (The Hunted, #5)” as Want to Read:
Everything She Wanted (The Hunted, #5)

Everything She Wanted

(Hunted #5)

New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Ryan returns to The Hunted series

Published January 5th 2016 by Avon Impulse

Start your review of Everything She Wanted (The Hunted, #5)
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. (live 7/18)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2sY37Qa

Woo! Yall. Ben was yummy! A little suspense, some fated romance, heartbreak and mending of shattered lives. It was an entertaining read that pulled me in completely.

The Gist: At a family dinner Ben's friend has a vision. A woman is going to re-enter his life and if he wants any future with her he better hold on tight and not let her go like he did in the past. He's like okay, yeah...sure. But then he runs into Kat
Lyndi W.
Apr 30, 2018 marked it as d-n-f
Get this. In my previous review, I literally said I shouldn't read anymore Jennifer Ryan for a while. So what do I do? I immediately try to read another Jennifer Ryan novel.

In my own defense, it was pointed out to me that there was only one more book I had any intention of reading, so I might as well do it now and get it over with. And I honestly don't know if that was the right thing to do because now I've DNF'd it. But I kinda think the reason I DNF'd it would be the same even if I read this a
Tori
Revie originally posted at SmexyBooks-http://smexybooks.com/2016/01/review-...

Ben Knight has been itching to find his own happily ever after as he watches his friends succumb to love, marriage, and babies. When a dear friend tells him his soul mate is coming and he’s already met her before, he’s shocked when he is called to the scene of a crime and runs into Kate Morrison; a social worker he had an interlude with a few years ago.

Kate Morrison is reeling from the sudden deaths of her sister, Marg
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Kate and Ben have met before. They had a blip of chemistry before she ran off for parts unknown to him. Here they are and time has closed the gap between that time and now. Kate and Ben still have that same chemistry. Only this time there is so much more at stake than her heart. Soon her life will depend on this man in more ways than one.
Yesenia Gonzalez
Oh man what a great ending to this series, the plot drew me right in. Ben finally is going to get what the rest of his family has. Kate has been wanting a family ever since her sister had a baby and she seen her happy. The story was great Kate is a social worker and a bad-ass who loves to help she met Ben before but they shared a kiss and she ran for the hills. When they meet each other once again Ben knows he would do anything for her including adding a kid to the mix. Ben wanted a family of hi ...more
Bette Hansen
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. Full of suspense, action, and of course a fantastic romance. Glad Ben finally got his HEA. He definitely deserved it! Kate was a great match for him too. Spunky, determined, and able to overcome not only her unbelievably tough childhood but the loss of the only people she ever called family. This was definitely a great addition to the series and a book I would recommend to everyone. Can absolutely be read stand alone but I recommend the entire series.
Darcy
I hated how lonely Ben and Kate seemed, how they felt like outsiders among those they considered family. It was nice that during this crazy situation that Kate found herself in she also found Ben, that right away they had a connection. They needed the support of each other as they got to the bottom of things. The ending was perfect for the couple, filled with lots of friends and family.
Danielle
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read in this series by Ryan and I really liked how different it was and enjoyed the drama that brought these two people together.

Ben and Kate met months ago at a wedding but after a kiss she took off. They have worked and seen each other since but nothing romantic has come from it. Now Kate needs Bens help and he will do anything and everything to help her.

I really enjoyed the plot and how fast paced it was. Ryan did an excellent job on having everything come toge
Virginia Eyers
I read the entire series, and this one is a 5 star just like the previous ones. When you meet Ben in book 1, he sure doesn't seem like the Ben in this book, I had him pictured all different, but glad he was able to get his HEA. This book moves a little faster than the previous ones but it all comes together just fine. As the final book, I sure don't want the series to end, but hope that JR starts another series. Its easy to figure out the bad buys in the murder but the interaction of all the cha ...more
Karen
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Ryan's stories are fast paced and always surprise me. For more of my review, stop by my blog
ARC provided by Edelweiss and Avon Impulsehttp://themanyfacesofromance.blogspot...
Ann Lorz
OMG!!!! I just love anything that Jennifer Ryan writes. I'm so happy that Ben was able to get his own story. For more of my thoughts on Everything She Wanted go to: http://romancingthereaders.blogspot.c...

ARC received for a honest review
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Another one bits the dust, today we are taking a look at Jennifer Ryan's Everything She Wanted. Let me say that I prefer, Jennifer's Montana Men, but I'm willing to try another book in this series. It wasn't a bad read, but I kind of struggle with the heroine. Don't get me wrong, Kate Morrison is pretty awesome, yet there were times I'm like are you serious you have a baby to watch. It's not a sexiest thing, it's more like: Yes, you have been mainly on your own, but you
Ruby
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the last in Jennifer Ryan's Hunted series and it is wonderful. I ordinarily don't read romance novels for the simple fact that most of them are a cookie cutter read. Jennifer Ryan is a fresh face in the romance genre. Her heroine comes from a foster care background and she has used that to become a social worker. When her sister of the heart and her fiance are murdered Kate has to step up to the bat and take charge of Alex the son of her sister. Ben Knight,an attorney, who we met in the ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I found this series to be very hit or miss in terms of quality, For each book that I actually enjoyed, there was another that left me swearing at the characters for their stupidity. This was another story of that type. The dead man has two sons, but the DNA test could only belong to one of them? Are you flipping kidding me? For a group of people who are supposed to be so intelligent, so skilled in investigative thinking, to completely miss that glaringly obvious clue, bothered the crap out of me ...more
Marcy
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ben Knight has spent his life protecting those in need and helping abused women escape their terrible circumstances. He’ll stop at nothing to save the lives of his clients, especially the hauntingly beautiful Kate Morrison, a woman threatened by a man whose wealth allows him to get away with everything—including murder.

Kate’s days spent as a social worker, fighting for those unable to help themselves, means she’s spent her fair share of time in a court room. She and Ben have crossed paths, but
Norma
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Love the series. Does it take a whole chapter to describe sex. The book would be three chapters less if you took these out. Nothing left to the imagination.

Love the series. Too much sex. Takes a whole chapter to describe it in detail. Enough is enough.It would be three chapters less if some details were left out.
Judith Sherrod
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Every thing she wanted

This is what happens when a crazy person gets used to having her cake and eating it too. Christina was stone cold crazy. She even used her son to kill her husband and his soon to be wife.
Sue Stewart
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding book, in an amazing series! Ben and Kate were so perfect for each other and Alex was such a sweet baby. Such a senseless tragedy but an awesome journey to prove who was the killer. Tangled web of pure enjoyment.
Suzie
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book five Exhausting

Having discovered Jennifer Ryan several books ago has been a blessing. Everything She Wanted was fast paced and led me on a path that constantly surprised me. Loved the sassy main character, Kate. Highly recommend this book for hours of enjoyment.
LUAYNE
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars

I have read all five books in this series. The plots are good, the characters are likable, and the endings happy. This author is obsessed with women being beaten, tortured, and shot. Also a very wordy author. She uses too many descriptions.
Kari Williams
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent.

I read this in a day! I got nothing else done, but it was fantastic. This story twisted me up in so many knots. I felt every ounce of pain. Then, slip in some swooning and heart melting and this story was perfect.
Pansy
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found this one surprisingly predictable. Still a good read though. So glad Ben finally got his hea!
Nikki
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Jennifer Ryan! She just rocks the romantic suspense genre.
Alisha
A pretty good read
Anita Bryson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book five

Good book. Kept me reading until I finished it. Will be reading more of her books. Looking forward to the next book.
Aparna Jadghane
audio book
Dee
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating 4.5

Always enjoy Jennifer Ryan books....
Kathryn Casavant
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really did like this book! Wish there were more in the Hunted series! Love Jennifer Ryan books!
Lynette (TheJadedReader)
So many things to not like about this book. Spoilers aplenty here, people. Don't say I didn't warn you.

#1- When I started the book, I couldn't even remember WHO Ben Knight was. Obviously, he's been in one of the other Hunted series books, but I couldn't place him. Then he called Jenna "Rabbit" and I remembered. He is the lawyer from the first book that helps hide Jenna from her abusive ex.

#2-Kate's character. I did not like her. At all. She is out of the JR "Disney princess" mold, but not in a g
« previous 1 3 next »

• Shelter for Quinn (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #13)
  • Shelter for Koren (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #14)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 15)
  • Midnight Sun (Sinclair Sisters Trilogy, #1)
  • Renegade's Pride (The Montana Cahills, #1)
  • Lone Rider (The Montana Hamiltons, #2)
  • Claim Me, Cowboy (Copper Ridge: Desire, #4)
  • All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy (Hunted, #0.5; Montana Men, #0.5; Valentine Valley, #0.5)
  • Wild Horses (The Montana Hamiltons, #1)
  • Hard Asset (Cobra Elite, #2)
  • Breaking Silence (Delta Force Strong #1)
  • Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass #1)
  • Justice for Milena (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #10)
  • Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men, #9)
  • All Fired Up (Road to Love, #3)
  • Lennox (The Mavericks #10)
  • Wind River Protector
  • Delta Force Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors, #15)
Jennifer Ryan, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Hunted and McBrides Series, writes romantic suspense and contemporary small-town romances.

Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she isn’t writing a book, she’s reading one. Her obsession with both is often revealed in the state of her home, and how late dinner is to the table. Wh

Hunted (5 books)
  • Saved by the Rancher (The Hunted, #1)
  • Lucky Like Us (The Hunted, #2)
  • The Right Bride (Hunted, #3)
  • Chasing Morgan (The Hunted #4)