Start by marking “Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)” as Want to Read:
Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)

Rx Missing

(Decorah Security #10)

When Mack Bradley bails out of his F-18, he ends up at a luxury hotel thatcould be in India--or maybe the Twilight Zone. Are he and a group ofstrangers trapped in a mind-control experiment? Can he figure out a way to escape? And is one of the people he's met in on the con?

Soon after he wakes up, Mack rescues a woman named Lily Wardman from a madman's attack.
Published April 27th 2015 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Rx Missing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rx Missing

Start your review of Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)
Margaret
I've said it before and I’ll say it again, I just love Rebecca York’s Decorah Security Series (and The Moon Series, which this is a spin-off of!) She takes my love of romantic suspense and the paranormal and combines them together to keep me engaged and turning the pages to see what will happen next and weaves in the paranormal elements in a way that has me believing in the impossible.

I loved the whole set up of this story, being thrown in to the hotel with the guests and trying to determine
Samaris Creech
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mack has an amazing career as a Navy Fighter Pilot but on his most recent mission something goes wrong. When he wakes up he has no idea where he is or how he got there and when he encounters others in his new reality he becomes more and more confused. For a man who is used to knowing the rules and following them this new existence is not easy for him. Grant is floored by the news that his twin Mack has died. Yet when he goes to pay his final respects he finds that he has been lied to and will ...more
April
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
RX MISSING by Rebecca York is a unique Paranormal Romantic Suspense/Mystery. "Decorah Security" #8, but can be read as a stand alone. A unique tale, that is well written, fast paced, exciting and intriguing.
Mack Bradley and Lily Wardman find themselves in a luxury Hotel, with no memory if how they got there, but danger lurks. While, Mack's brother, Grant, launches a desperate search to find Mack, Mack and Lily find they are drawn to each other in more ways than one. Sparks fly.
Fast paced tale,
Marissa
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC Kindle for Review

Mack Bradley after bailing out of his F-18 in a lab in a coma but thrown into a virtual world where other people are in comas as they live in a fantasy world. There he meets Dr. Lily Wardman who is a part of the research. The two are attracted to each other as they to fight off their attraction.

Decorah employee Grant Bradley brother and twin is told that his brother died but when he has the coffin open up to put a few mementos and sees that the body is fake. He finds himself
Alison Chewning
*** ARC provided by Obsessed by Books for an honest review ***

Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #8) was an amazing read by Rebecca York. I love reading Rebecca's books they are well written and the characters were fantastic. Rx Missing is the 8th book in the series. I was hooked on the first page and didn't want it to end. I read this in one setting and finished it in one day it was that good.

We find our hero's Mack and Lily in a luxery hotel with no memory and with danger lurking in the mist.
Myst
Feb 10, 2017 added it
Hmmm, I wonder if we'll see Preston again in the future.
Geri
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rebecca York does it again! She takes two genres and combines them and makes them work. The romantic suspense and paranormal works so well together in this story. It is one book of a series, but you could read it as a stand alone and enjoy it just as much. I was so happy to read about some of the characters from the other Decorah Security books. I enjoyed how the story has so many different elements including heat, suspense, twin hot men, and the coma scenario which are weaved together to form a ...more
Nikki Brooks
Love this series. A brilliant mix of Romantic Suspense, with a sprinkle of PNR and Sci-Fi!

Mack's last memory is ejecting from his fighter jet. He woke up in a very fancy but otherwise empty hotel. There are several other guests but everything just seems...off. He feels weirdly connected to Lily, another of the guests, but it soon becomes evident she is keeping a BIG secret from him.

Grant, Mack's twin, has found the evidence that his twin did not die as the Air Force keeps trying to tell him. So
Teresa
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unusual

This is time travel with a difference. I must say I was confused throughout this book as I struggled to figure out what was happening. It contained tension, intrigue, a wonderful relationship and great ensemble of characters. I enjoyed it so much.
Glenda Bettin
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had a new spin to it, very nice
Sherry Wilson
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Exciting suspense romance with a touch of paranormal. This book is part of a series and, at lease with this story, it doesn't suffuse for not having been read in order. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Mary Roya
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful and Exciting

Another wonderful imaginative story by Rebecca York. I love reading her stories. This one is really different. Image a reality for those in a coma to have normal lives and to be able to communicate.

This story will blow your mind.
Carolyn Jenkins
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sc-Fi Thriller

Like York's other DEcorah Security writings, this book is filled with plot twists. It is a fast read with sympathetic characters. It makes the reader dream of real life possibilities for plot found in the book.
Pat
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun summer read for the beach if you can wrap your head around Virtual Reality.
Bethann Hoy
Dec 03, 2017
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Apr 29, 2015
shirley r. clanton
May 15, 2016
Shirley McQueen
Oct 27, 2019

• Black Daylight (Jack Widow #11)
  • Without Measure (Jack Widow, #4)
  • The Justice Brothers Complete Series: Sizzling HOT Romantic Suspense (The Justice Brothers Series Book 6)
  • The Bad Ass Brigade
  • Topaz (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 3)
  • Fire Watch (Jack Widow, #8)
  • Diamond (Ladies of the Night Sexy Suspense Collection Book 4)
  • The Trouble Sisters Saga: Trouble with a Capital T (The Trouble Sisters Saga Book 5)
  • Name Not Given (Jack Widow, #6)
  • Special Agent Kandice (Undercover FBI, #4)
  • Special Agent Finnegan (Undercover FBI, #2)
  • Special Agent Maximilian (Undercover FBI, #3)
  • Special Agent Booker (Undercover FBI, #5)
  • Special Agent Charli (Undercover FBI Book 6)
  • Special Agent Rylee (Undercover FBI Book 7)
  • Gone Forever (Jack Widow, #1)
  • Winter Territory (Jack Widow, #2)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries #2)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Hunting Moon (Decorah Security, #11)