Start by marking “Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)

Yummy Addictions

(The Yummy Trilogy #1)

Valentina “Vale” Zamora is a twenty-eight-year-old executive with a global travel wholesaler and fresh out of a contentious and unfulfilling marriage in which her ex-husband left her for a stripper. Slowly piecing her shattered self-esteem back together, she jets off to Paris in search of some retail therapy and, if she’s lucky, a steamy distraction to bring her some sexua ...more
Published April 10th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Yummy Addictions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yummy Addictions

Start your review of Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

warning...cliffy ahead....

Vale first met him three years ago when she was married to the ba$tard, and now she's single and ready to have a fling. Jase is some serious yumminess...I'd want to sit next to him on a plane. This book had hot sex and a great tour of Paris that makes me want to go.

Now what happens that they are back in Miami? What does he do for a living... I think I know but we'll have to wait and see
Candace
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
***I was provided with a complimentary ARC of this book from the publisher, through netgalley.com, in exchange for honest feedback.***

Sometimes you start a book and you know right away that it just isn't going to work for you. That was how I felt about this book. Early on, I knew that I wasn't ever going to get into it. I didn't connect with the characters and the storyline seemed forced and unbelievable. Nonetheless, I forced myself to read on, albeit with a LOT of skimming.

The heroine is on th
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

Belle Davis aptly titled this book. Vale is celebrating her newly divorced status with a trip to Paris in hopes to have a casual fling when fate intervenes. Sitting next to her on her flight to Paris is a man she met three years prior. A man she had a connection with but was unable to act on it due to already being in a relationship. The sparks are immediate and oh so addicting! While struggling to keeping the relationship a no-strings fling, Jason is trying to show Vale it co
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
A copy was provided in exchange for an honest review
This book was hot and fast paced. Vale is running from a betrayal and Paris is the perfect destination. She is a curvaceous girl but not confident after what she had to deal with.
When she meets Jason she is intrigued. He is mysterious and handsome and obviously attracted to her. Their relationship is passionate and sizzling but who is Jason really??
I liked the story but some of the characters' actions seemed a bit over the top at times. Like t
Linda
Arc graciously provided via Ntegalley for a honest review.

Honestly , the first book hooked me in, I had to go purchase the next two in the trilogy; why because the cliffhanger ending caught me! I neede to know what happened so be prepared .

Valentina"Vale" Zamora is out of a. Bad marriage to a man who did not appreciate what he had leaving Vale A bit self conscious about herself but determined to move on. Vale decides to get away and travel to her favorite place, Paris, for s one shopping and fo
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to ☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎ by: Nadine
I was giving this book as a recommendation from my friend Nadine and I have to thank her for such a Hot plane ride. This book hooks you right from the beginning. Even though there is the little issue of a cliffhanger, it's still worth the read. I'll definitely purchase the next books because I need to know what happens.

Valentina aka "Vale" Zamora was going on a vacation to have a fresh start from a bad marriage to a man that has belittled her and left her self conscious of her sexuality. So to
A. Cook
Jan 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Val is on her way to Paris after more than a year of therapy and recuperating from a bad marriage and a bad divorce. Paris is her happy place and she's looking to go there to be very, very happy. So, who does she bump into on the flight? Jace, the sexy guy she danced with while on a previous vacation. A bit older with definite sex appeal, Jace may be exactly what Val has been looking but not looking for. Jace has his own secrets as well but will they be enough to keep them a part?

I like this fir
Stacy
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotic
ARC provided by Netgalley for honest review.

This is the type of book I needed, it sucks you right in, and you instantly fall in love with both characters.

Vale is a recently divorced 28 yr old, heading out on a romantic vacation for one in Paris. Along the way she runs into the intoxicating Jason Copper, who had a dash of mystery to him. They have a whirlwind romance in the city of love.

This is a good quick read, and will have you take multiple cold showers along the way. Forewarning, it does
Lady Heather
"A copy of this book has been provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review "
Jessica
Apr 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
On my list of deleted reviews:
Things I remember being off about this book: his creepy evasion of polite small talk questions; the idea that a man this supposedly hot remembers a married woman he danced with three years ago in such detail; his creepy possessiveness of a woman he doesn't know beyond a dance from three years ago when she was married
Dnf
My Pink Fairytales
4 Yummy ★

This book is like a chemistry lesson. A sexual chemistry lesson.
You have a Cuban girl and a Yummy man who meet (again) in an airport, both going from Miami to Paris. She’s recently divorced and wants a luxury vacation by herself and he’s taking another flight from Paris to Barcelona to get on a cruise on the Mediterranean Sea.
Long story short we have: a hot flight where the two of them turn each other on as much as they can, a 5★ vacation in Paris (she takes us everywhere, from the 5 ★
Briana
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Aww! How sweet!
-that is what I thought after reading this :)

Great read. It's quick, but not to quick. It's definitely a romance, no ifs, ands, or buts. And it's rather enjoyable read.

One thing I did not like was the fact that Valentina talked on and on and on! I mean, yes, I understand the author is trying to set a scene, but (sorry to be so blunt) one does not have to name everything on ones mind to create a great story.

I give this a 3.98 stars. Oh so close to a four!

**ARC provided by Netgall
Olivia
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omg, billionaire
Well, that was a trip I would love to take. Paris, the city of lights, it's the perfect setting for this steamy romance, we get love, fashion and cuisine.

Jason is a hot alpha male with a mysterious past. He remembered Vale from a nightclub in Nassau three years ago and hasn't forgotten her.

Valentine is planning to enjoy her favorite city after a long divorce with a self-righteous bastard. And what a yummy coincidence that Jase is in the same plane to Paris.

I'm dying to know more about Jason, ca
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
To be honest, the title threw me off a little. I was expecting either something food related or a little lacking on the maturity but this was neither and I was pleasantly surprised. Vale reconnects with Jason, whom she had a previous encounter and attraction and they make her vacation quite memorable. This story is HAWT. I'm STILL fanning myself.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review**
Megan
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015
3 "I need you" Stars
***A copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.***

This was a quick, easy no thinking kind of read. One that you can pick up and not have to invest a whole lot of yourself into it. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, sometimes those are just the type of books you need. Overall I did enjoy reading this one, there was some great descriptions, some steamy parts and overall decently written.

With that being said I hated the ending. Seriously that was some cr
Deb Carroll
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Vale is taking a trip to Paris. When she boards the plane she finds herself being seated next to the a very sexy man. But this man is no stranger to Vale, while she doesn't recognize him at first, he certainly remembers her. They met a year prior while she was on girls only trip with her friends. They hit off then, but Vale was still married to the bastard. Vale isn't looking for a relationship, her marriage wasn't good and her ex was demeaning, emotionally abusive and a cheater but that doesn't ...more
Lori Vandenburg
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Super Hot! "Vale" and "Jase" are so great together. Vale is so great and doesn't even realize it. Her ex really did a number on her. Jase is just a "sex god", but oh so sweet. However, there are a lot of things that he is holding back on. I can't wait to read book two. I really want to know how their story continues. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Heather Pollock
Mar 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book is extremely hot!!
Its a lusty romance story between Vale and Jason.
They meet by chance and the chemistry they share is off the charts.
Which leads to a week affair with lots of intensive lustful sex.
Then yes there's a cliffhanger.

ARC kindly provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
patrick Lorelli
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is a fast read with a lot of sexy hot sex scenes to keep the pages turning. Val is on her way to Paris after divorcing her husband and she figures that shopping will help her over that part of her life. When sitting next to her is Jason and wonders if anything could happen between them. Oh I would so. Between many places, and she is enjoying forgetting her troubles away. She is now later wondering if maybe she literately jump in to soon with someone without knowing more about them and towar ...more
MDM
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I am going to do you a favor that I wish someone had done for me. I’m going to warn you that this book will leave you stopped in mid-emotional roller-coaster. Davis sets us up to voyeuristically watch her hero and heroine fall in love and have hot sex all over Paris, (and on the plane trips going and coming… so to speak.) Then she doesn’t finish the story. All is supposed to be revealed in volume 2 of the trilogy, but in the meantime, expect to get hot and bothered, then left hanging.

I voluntari
Merranda M.
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Yummy Addictions and Yummy Temptations are book 1 and 2 of a trilogy by Belle Davis. Vale and Jason have that chemistry together that will make you swoon. This author does a really good job, in both of these books, adding in drama where it needs to be and explaining the panty-melting scenes so well that your imagination runs wild!! Awesome job Belle, you have made my top list of all-time erotic authors. Now on to the 3rd and final book…Yummy Sensations.
Sasha
Sep 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
I love romance of all levels. It’s my favorite genre. The story fell flat. The amount of times I read vale giggled made me roll my eyes. I also wasn’t sold on this guys obsession for cake. Maybe if the story was told from his perspective instead. Either way there’s so many authors who make you believe and fall into the story. This just wasn’t if for me sadly.
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
At A Glance
Nothing special but I still enjoyed it.
The Good
I have to be honest, if I wasn't in the mood I am right now, this would have been a 3 starer. But I am into easy, no-thinking kind of stories. Yummy Addiction was a good ol' erotic romance.

After getting divorced, Vale goes on a trip to Paris to get it on with a random, hot French dude. But before she get's her groove back, she meets a hottie on the plane and they spend an erotic and luxurious few days together. At the end of t
Ashley
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Rating: 2/5
(I received a free ecopy from the publisher, BD Books, Inc., via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.)
***Spoilers***

Valentina "Vale" Zamora is on her way to Paris for a week of relaxation and escape. She's still getting over the insecurity of her husband leaving her for a young, skinny blonde after years of him telling her that she's too fat, too this, too that. On the flight there, she finds herself sitting beside an old friend, Jason, who she met a couple years ago. They're m
Karina
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
It is not my first time to read a romantic novel but it is definitely my first time to read an erotic one. And I have to skip some certain scenes because it's definitely not for me and for matured readers only. But got to read mostly of course. No doubt Belle Davis nailed those erotic scenes.

The story is written in Vale's POV. Vale got divorced almost a year ago because her marriage with The Bastard just didn't worked out. And because of the failed marriage, Vale somehow got lost in herself and
Cassie Brooker
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yummy Addictions and Temptations by Belle Davis Reviews
Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)
Yummy Temptations (The Yummy Trilogy #2)

I have 2 reviews in 1. I received both books for an honest review.

Reviews done by Cassandra Brooker

Yummy Addictions review

5 Sexy, Tantalizing, Hot stars!!!

Love, Love, Love this series!!!!!
This is the first book in the trilogy and it is non stop action with a lot of sex! It’s a wonderful
Lab
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
After finally getting out of a bad marriage, Valentina decides to treat herself by taking a trip to Paris. While at the airport she sees a glimpse of a man who is “delicious and sexy”. When she finally boards her plane, she is thrilled to see she is sitting by the man that caught her eye. Come to find out, they met three years earlier while in Nassau. At that time, nothing happened between them because Valentina was married. But now that she is divorced, anything goes. In fact her goal while in ...more
Lilly Charysma
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, well, well... First part of the book was a big tease, I’ll say that! A very well built tease! I enjoyed every part of it, my only regret being I did not have the chance to know Jason better.

The story centers on Valentina’s post marriage life, after her divorce, trying to taste the life her husband denied and to regain her self-esteem. As an employer of a travel agency, she flies on a week trip to Paris where she intends to have a one night stand or at least to enjoy herself in the company
Terisa
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Yummy Addictions 2 stars

Didn’t work for me at all!

Sometimes you read the synopsis of a book and think, “Oh, this looks good!” But then you already know after barely getting into that it’s not good but you keep hoping that it will better. Well for me, this was one of those books. I honestly barely got through it and then when I did I was so thankful that it was over that I didn’t even care that it ended on a cliffhanger. I was that happy to be finished with it.

A brief rundown is this…Valentina
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Valentina Zamora is a woman who works in the travel industry, who recently got out of a marriage. Her ex-husband left her for a much younger stripper, which has left her feeling very down and self-conscious about herself. She decides to have some “me” time and fly to one of her favorite places in the world, Paris. She plans on doing the typical retail therapy while she is there, but her secret desire in Paris is for some hot male distractions from life. She’s definitely not in to the whole relat ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Yummy Sensations: Book Three of the Yummy Trilogy
  • The Heavier The Chains...
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • If You Could Only See (Buchanan Brothers #1)
  • Echo (Archer's Creek #1)
  • It Was Love (Taboo Love Duet #1)
  • It Was Always Love (Taboo Love #2)
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Yummy Temptations: Book Two of the Yummy Trilogy
  • The Italian
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Forever My Duke (Unlikely Duchesses, #2)
  • Just Another Chance (Brother's Best Friend, #2)
  • Fast Lane
  • The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress (Anetakis Tycoons, #1)
  • Enough Isn't Everything (The Everything Trilogy #1)
  • Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2)
  • Married in the Mountains (Camp Hardwood, #1)
Belle Davis is an avid reader and world traveler who has been writing ever since she was a teenager. Now retired, she dedicates her newfound free time to crafting sexy romance novels for other adventurous readers.

The Yummy Trilogy (3 books)
  • Yummy Temptations (The Yummy Trilogy, #2)
  • Yummy Sensations (The Yummy Trilogy, #3)