Start by marking “The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5)

The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell #5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  19,174 Ratings  ·  1,240 Reviews
Spend the next 40 years in prison or break her lease early? Normally she’d be able to say that this one was a no-brainer, but things have definitely changed since she was forced to move in across the hall from Danny Bradford. A lot of things…… She wanted to get through one day, just ONE day without Danny Bradford doing something to test the limits to her control, but with ...more
Published December 27th 2014 by CreateSpace

Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars

”He had a game plan and he was going to stick to it. He wanted to do this right. He wanted to make sure that she forgot what an asshole he was.”

description

This story started out so very funny. Jodi and Danny had great banter and chemistry while the author placed some laugh out moments in the beginning of the story. Trevor’s hiding of Zoe’s cooking scene…

description

As I hit the halfway point things between Danny and Jodi were still hot but the jokes were starting to get repetitive. Still, the idea of going
Deb Dee (autumn delaney)
From RL Mathewson's post

Read more teasers here.

Read second teaser here.

A Sneak Peek at the next Neighbor from Hell…..

The Game Plan

“Stop moving!”
“It’s burning!” she snapped back, slapping his hands when he tried to push her hands away as she frantically tried to wipe off the white glop that felt like it was burning her skin off.
“You need to take this off,” he said, sounding calm and in control when all she wanted to do was scream, again, and freak out, again, but he wouldn’t let her.
As soon a
Jessica
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
seriously though.. give it to me now!

description

Update: after waiting so long I was so disappointed in this one. Hopefully the next ones better.
Jen
I absolutely HATE to rate this two stars but by the time I was done I was seriously bored and just wanted it to end. The basic premise of the story, along with almost every scenario presented, could've been snatched from any of the other books in this series. How many restaurants can these folks be banned from before enough is enough? The Game Plan wasn't all bad but I won't be doing a reread anytime soon.
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
The Game Plan is the 5th book in the Neighbor From Hell series which, despite what the title may imply, is not PNR. All of the books in the series are so similar that you'd think I be tired of reading them by now, but I'm not! Each and every one makes me laugh, makes me sigh, and has me fanning myself....and to all that, especially this story, which has become my favorite, so far!

ETA: TGP has some unusually (for this series) poignant moments in it which, IMHO, made up for the OTT food/cousin/br
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

OK, maybe it's still a little bit funny. I really like this series but it's getting a bit boring hearing about all the Bradford's constant eating and the getting banned from buffet restaurants etc.

This book features Danny who is one of the Bradford cousins and his little librarian neighbour who he loves to torment. Jodi has an allergic reaction one day to some radioactive food (cooked by a Bradford wife) and Danny takes it upon himself to look after her in her time of need.

The
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 2.75 STARS ♥♥♥

I love the Bradford men, like really LOVE them all. Danny was a great Bradford as well. However, I struggled to connect with him and the heroine Jodi, a.k.a. Tinkerbelle. To be honest, I was a bit bored for most of this book. There were a few times that I did chuckle, but I did not do any "rolling on the floor laughing" like I am use to with the books in this series. I was happy to see my favourite Bradford men Jason and Trevor in this one. And I did think the steam in this boo
Izy
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, contemporary
Rating~ 2.5 stars

I had been waiting for this book ever since the previous book Truce was released last year. Sad to say I’m disappointed after reading this one.

Jodi is really down on her luck and is living in one of Trevor’s apartment building and her neighbor is none other than Danny Bradford. Danny can’t help but tormenting pretty and attractive neighbor. There’s just something about her that brings out the Bradford within him.

Jodi aka Tinkerbelle, lost everything because of her ex-fiance wh
L*Take Me To My HEA*
DNF

It seems like everyone is laughing but me. Oh, well.

Nikki
3.5 Could Have Used a Better Plan Stars

This was a tough one, because the 1st half of the book was freaking awesome, like 5 stars easy peasy. The 2nd half?? Well, let's discuss.

So the Bradford saga continues on with Danny Bradford, cousin to Jason (still awesome!) and Trevor (adore you!!). Danny loves to torment his cute, little neighbor across the hall, Jodi or otherwise known as Tink. Shenanigans ensue, and this is the Bradford clan, we got some crazy ass shit going down. If you read Trevor’s b
Kate's Corner
"Bradfords don't have weddings. Weddings imply that some planning went into it and the bride was asked when what it really comes down to is a kidnapping, a terrified Justice of the Peace, a quick ceremony and a race across town to have the marriage consummated before the bride comes to her senses and gets the marriage annulled."

Ms. Mathewson can do no wrong with this series. In saying that though I tend to ignore book 3 it doesn't count. But for this one I give 4 stars.

Some jokes were the same b
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
The jokes were funny...until they just weren't anymore :( Boring and repetitive :/ I just wanted the novel to really just end :P
Elizabeth

I need books 4 and 5!!!!!
Mo
Won't rate it. DNF. Very disappointing as the others in the series were great. Maybe should have checked some friends reviews before starting it.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Another funny sexy and sometimes incredibly frustrating installment. What makes these stories work so well is that even when the characters are acting selfish, rude, arrogant and irritating.. You still CANT stop reading because you HAVE to know how they'll work it out. And also when her heroes fall. They fall HARD. Loved the family banter, fighting, EATING.. And food bans. So good.

#SafeRead #NoOWdrama
Whitney
Another Neighbors From Hell Book??

I can't wait!!

Wait when is it coming out??

Grrrr!

But when I finally get it...

Emily
Jodi is ready to commit murder, she has been brought to the brink of crazy by her neighbor Danny Bradford. Danny has escalated from just annoying to full out jerk and Jodi wants out, she is ready to move. However the Bradfords own the apartment complex and seem to be insistent that she stay there.

In one moment Danny goes from just enjoying tormenting his neighbor to head on attraction. Danny knows Jodi isn't going to trust him or that she has had any reason to but he has a game plan to woo Jodi
TORI
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: would-read-again
3.75 "Heavily Medicated" Stars

So I had planned to write this epically funny awesome review, but I'm feeling lazy. So......here's the abbreviated version.

Boy meets girl...

Boy likes girl, so he's mean to her...

Girl misunderstands boy...

Boy comes to the conclusion he can't love without girl...

Girl comes to the conclusion that she can't live without boy...

Hilarious situations ensue...

Boy gets girl and they live happily ever after...

Cristina
description

I was seriously disappointed by this book...I really wanted it to love it but it just wasn't there. Sure...I enjoyed it because where talking about the Bradford's after all and that crazy bunch is hilarious with their food fetish :P

description

But Danny and Jodi's story just wasn't as funny or passionate as the others I've read in this series and it was too bad...hopefully (!!) the next one's better...

Stephanie*
I feel like I've been reading this book forever. I think I started this back in December and just now finished. Honestly I was a little bored and as funny as the obsession with food is for the Bradford's, I found that tidbit a little tiresome, boring and just plan annoying most of the time. Still love R.L. Mathewson, but for some reason I just didn't like this one as much.
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
I think you know what to expect if you've read any of The Neighbor from Hell series.

Full of crazy characters and situations, i enjoyed it. It was an easy read with likable characters. Not as funny as the others in the series i didn't think. And i also think it's only downfall was the fact that it felt repetitive.
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Just got this bad boy and its next to read!! Can NOT wait for more sexy BRADFORDS!!!
Jacqueline
I'm not sure what happened in this one, but it fell short of the rest in this amazing series by a long way.

The love-hate attraction between Danny and Jodi felt forced and the running joke of the Bradford men's overeating habit wore a bit thin with the constant repetition as did Jodi' s reaction to medication. In previous books those little running jokes have been a funny addition to the main story but in this, they kind of were the main story, so it all felt a bit too slapstick and silly.

It also
Ezinwanyi
This series is hit or miss. When I like it, I really enjoy it but when I don't, the audiobook just drags. It wasn't funny though I can see how it was written to be funny.
I will still read the next one though
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
3.5 Stars!!

I love the Bradford men, and Danny was no exception. This book was funny but it wasn't as humorous as the prior books in the series but I was very happy to see Jason and Trevor in this one.

Jodi is down on her luck and is living in one of Trevor’s apartment buildings and her neighbor happens to be Trevor’s cousin Danny Bradford. Danny can’t help but tormenting his pretty, petite, attractive neighbor "Tinkerbell". There’s just something about her that brings out the Bradford tormento
Michelle
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jodi wants to kill her neighbor. Why? Well he’s a Bradford. When Jodi fails after several attempts to break her lease, it seems she’s stuck with Danny. Jodi’s struggled with relationships in her past, so when Danny starts to show signs of wanting to kiss her over tormenting her, at first she is hesitant. But Danny has a plan.

So we return to the Bradford men with a story that gives us just a little more than some of the prior stories, with Danny’s side of things – but there was something that fe
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

This unfortunately was my least favorite Neighbor from Hell book.
It had some very funny moments, but the story all together felt forced with no direction.
Some of the moments were like, wtf? did I just read that? They are both idiots! (my thoughts)
Danny has this great game plan where he wants his neighbor to fall in love with him and he will give it ten years or so before he starts returning the feelings. Like who does that? That is the dumbest plan I have read! The banning of restaurants and pla
Beanbag Love
Jan 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe it's because I didn't read the first four books of this series, but this story was seriously annoying. The comedy was incredibly forced, the behavior was unrealistically juvenile, the love story was completely lacking in chemistry. Just nothing to recommend this.

This is a long running series with high ratings (including this book, so I can only surmise that the earlier ones are similar), so it must be pretty successful. Beats me as to why. I'm clearly not the reader these stories were writ
Cyndi
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danny is the first Bradford in this series I was actually rooting for from the beginning. Most of them are such sexist jerks that I almost want the women to just walk away. Although I suppose that would defeat the love story idea. Boy gets girl, girl realizes he's a jerk and walks out. The end. Yep, that might not work.
Anyway, this book was really good. Danny is a wounded vet and Jodi is a librarian. After saving other soldiers he is sent home with shrapnel in his back. His family help him to r
Lindsay
I’ll admit that while I love the NFH series, I haven’t always had the best of luck with all the books. I had a hard time connecting with the third book but the series was redeemed with the trip to the past with book 4. I’ll also admit that I tend to forget about this series with all the other books that are out there. So this was one I wasn’t highly anticipating like other people. The release sort of snuck up on me. The advantage of this is I didn’t have the built up excitement and high expectat ...more
  • Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3)
  • Wild and Free (The Three, #3)
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
  • A Reason to Kill (Reason, #2)
  • Friends Without Benefits (Knitting in the City, #2)
  • Overflow (Carpino, #1)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love, #3)
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • To the Max (Bowen Boys, #3)
Hello, my name is R.L. Mathewson :)

Before I tried my hand at writing I was a receptionist, cafeteria worker at the college I attended, museum worker, bellhop, and about a dozen other different things that are pretty embarrassing so we're just going to skip over those things and pretend that they never happened ;D

At some point I got a little direction in my life and tried my hand at emergency medic
More about R.L. Mathewson

Neighbor from Hell (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)
  • Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2)
  • Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell, #3)
  • Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
  • Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6)
  • Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7)
  • Fire & Brimstone (Neighbor from Hell, #8)
  • Delectable (Neighbor from Hell, #9)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #11)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Bradfords don’t have weddings. Weddings imply that some planning went into it and the bride was asked when what it really comes down to is a kidnapping, a terrified Justice of the Peace, a quick ceremony and a race across town to have the marriage consummated before the bride comes to her senses and gets the marriage annulled.”-Zoe

Trevor gasped in outrage.“You said that it was the most romantic night of your life!”
24 likes
“A Bradford male might realize early on that he’d found the woman of his dreams, but until he was at the point that he was willing to risk a kidnapping charge, he wasn’t ready for marriage.” 19 likes