Start by marking “Bad Ex Karma” as Want to Read:
Bad Ex Karma

Bad Ex Karma

The dating gods must be crazy.

I'd thought my five-year anniversary would include a fancy dinner, some great sex, and maybe fending off a marriage proposal. Instead, it was the worst sex ever, and at the restaurant, my boyfriend broke up with me.

It's like I've been cursed with Bad Ex Karma. Whenever I try to date a new guy, he ends up with a concussion or a trip to the ER.
ebook
Published June 10th 2015 (first published May 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Ex Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Ex Karma

Start your review of Bad Ex Karma
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of Bad Ex Karma from the author in exchange of an honest and unbiased review*

Bad Ex Karma has Cummings' trademark humor that I love so much, and the female friendships, the love of wine, and the hot male lead all made it a spectacular read!

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookvies
Iza Brekilien
Reviewed for http://theereaderjunkie.wordpress.com

Thank you so much Lexxie for sharing your review of this novella with us, that’s why I bought it ! It was exactly what I needed : a hilarious, silly, fun loving story which constantly kept me laughing or smiling. You see, I had highlighted all the quotes and dialogues that I wanted to share with you, but now the e-book looks like an illuminated Christmas tree ! I would have to copy almost every part of it.

Delia has been let down like an old sock
Linda
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Delia gets dumped after an awkward day when they were supposed to celebrate their anniversary, and a string of bad luck strikes her when she tries to get back on the dating arena. It must be a Bad Ex karma.
Even with help from her friends it doesn´t let up, until she meets the gorgeous chef Jonathan. Dare she take the chance again?
Fast paced read, contemporary romance and giggles, with smutty fluff in a great combo.
Laura Hannaway
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Incredibly funny, with a neurotic heroine, a sweet hero and a genuinely lovely romance at its heart. Highly recommended.
Mae Clair
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you want a fun read that feels much like a party with your BFF’s, grab Bad Ex Karma by Donna Cummings. Clever, witty writing is woven into this light romantic tale that reflects the author’s comical and warm-hearted take on romance. Be prepared to laugh. A LOT!

Our heroine Delia is dumped by her ex at a public restaurant. Her two BFF’s, Carly and Brooke, are determined to thrust her back into the dating pool, and immediately start arranging a series of dates for her. But Delia bumps into sexy
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2015
This was delightful.
Bad Ex Karma is pure Donna Cummings. I can pretty much guarantee that reading this not knowing Donna wrote it - I would have figured it out by page 2.

Delia is broken up with and decides she's cursed. Naturally, her nutty two best friends try to convince her otherwise while also setting her up with men.

Aside from her two best friends, there are also 3 other issues Delia is entertaining. Her devil voices: Fear, Dread and Worry. Those three's voices are hilarious.

The story is De
Erin
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-blog-review
Another fun, sexy, entirely enjoyable read by Donna Cummings! Full review to come!
Lekeisha The Booknerd
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-for-review
Short, funny, and romantic. Full RTC
UltraMeital
About two years ago, when I started my account on GoodReads I read a fantastic Anthology that introduced me to new favorite authors. It was then that I read more by Donna, short novellas as well as a VERY entertaining full novel - "I Do.. or Die" which I remember made me literally roll on the floor laughing. So even though it's "been a while" I had great expectations from this novel. I was really waiting for the release and bought it the day it was out (actually in the middle of an electricity b ...more
Bookgyrl
Jun 17, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF.

Read the first 6 chapters and then thought: why am I reading this? Donna Cummings is a good writer and I have loved some of her books.
But I had to wait too long for this story to take off. A story has to suck me in and this did not. Yes, she broke up with her boyfriend in Chapter 1, does it have to take pages and pages to describe her mood, her move, her sadness?

I have a massive TBR. I will just park this for maybe another time.
Vivek
Michelle Lia
May 16, 2016
Kathleen Souza
Jun 21, 2016
I have worked as an attorney, winery tasting room manager, and retail business owner, but nothing beats the thrill of writing humorously-ever-after romances.

I reside in New England, although I fantasize about spending the rest of my days in a tropical locale, wearing flip flops year-round, or in Regency London, scandalizing the ton.

I can usually be found on Twitter talking about writing and coffee