Start by marking “Seducing the Schoolmarm (Black Hills Wolves, #16)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Schoolmarm (Black Hills Wolves, #16)

Seducing the Schoolmarm

(Black Hills Wolves #16)

Ravage Galveston knew moving to Los Lobos wouldn’t be easy. He and his sibling have never had a pack. His gut tells him the Black Hills Wolves is the place for his gay twin brother and his wayward sister to thrive. Then he meets the town’s sexy little schoolmarm. How she manages to turn his entire life upside down, he has no clue.

For years, Adrie Scarlett taught at human
Published April 24th 2015 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Schoolmarm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Schoolmarm

Start your review of Seducing the Schoolmarm (Black Hills Wolves, #16)
Ana
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've been Ravaged!

Ravage has spent the majority of his life being a parent to his siblings, although he is only 5 minutes older then his twin, he is still the oldest and his sister is a handful at 20.

Ravage figures it's time to show his sister pack life since she has spent so many years among humans, she seems to forget she is a wolf and can't stay out of trouble He finds a pack where they will fit in just fine, what Ravage didn't count on was the Schoolmarm

Sparks start to fly the moment he sets
Tina
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Seducing the Schoolmarm by Mahalia Levey is the 16th book in the Black Hill Wolves series. These do not have to be read in order. Most are complete stand alones. I do like how each author does seem to blend seamlessly into this series. I however had some issues with this book. The normal connection and heat between characters that I seek out when reading a romance was missing for me in this book. The story is fine, if in some places a bit over done, but the chemistry was very off in this story. ...more
Darlena
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Seducing the schoolmarm

The basic storyline was good, but I did not like how fast the H/h had sex (like less than an hour of meeting). Yeah they are shifters and recognized they were mates but geez, were is the romance? At least try to have some resistance on the part of the female.

Plus I felt the ending was very abrupt. One minute they were fighting, then having sex in the woods, then BAM, they are Mated and moving in together, story over......very rushed.
Lory
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I like this well enough I know that Ravage and Adrie had a semi-relationship over the telephone I wish they gotten to know one another a little bit more he could've romance her a little before they had that quickie on the kitchen table but that just me. Overall a good read I just felt that the end was kinda rush but I still like it looking forward to reading more in this series.
Rochelle
May 04, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This was a ok read not great. I really liked storyline but it was too underdeveloped and lacked depth. It just seemed to be a bit jumpy and rushed. It was a real pity because it had loads of potential!
Barbara
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series I can not put these books down ! I enjoyed how this family of three a sister and her two twin brothers start to fit into their new life in the Hills. And how Ravage who has been the Father/big brother of the group meets his mate the Schoolmarm!
Mary
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Meh, just too abrupt and lacked depth.
Louisa Bacio
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot-hot-hot. Oh my. Love the combo of this bad boy and the school teacher. Can't wait to read about the rest of the family!
Donna
Apr 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked it but the author kept jumping around. There are some great secondary characters and I'd love to find out more about them.
Emmie
Apr 28, 2015
Nicole Farr
Apr 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Being smart and sassy with a great sense of humor comes easily for Mahalia Levey. An avid reader of books, she found herself enchanted with disappearing completely into the worlds authors created. One day she vowed to herself she'd be one of them. Then family life came, and college right after. Swayed from her childhood course of action, it took many years for her to get back to that place she ...more

Black Hills Wolves (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Wolf's Return (Black Hills Wolves, #1)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Black Hills Desperado (Black Hills Wolves, #3)
  • Wolf's Song (Black Hills Wolves, #4)
  • Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #5)
  • When Hell Freezes (Black Hills Wolves, #6)
  • Portrait of a Lone Wolf (Black Hills Wolves, #7)
  • Taming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #8)
  • Alpha in Disguise (Black Hills Wolves, #9)
  • A Wolf's Promise (Black Hills Wolves, #10)