Start by marking “From Titans (Descendant Prophecies #4)” as Want to Read:
From Titans (Descendant Prophecies #4)

From Titans

(Descendant Prophecies #4)

Everyone is searching for Mason.

Zeus sent Hermes, and the Oracles have used their magic, with no success. A sparkle of hope arises when Eris, the goddess of Chaos, sends an invitation to her wedding engagement party. She’s holding Mason hostage, and Skylar and her friends only need permission to enter Eris’s world to rescue him.

At the party, Eris gives them one condition
Paperback
Published June 24th 2016

Amber
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From Titans is a simply brilliant culmination of a spectacular series that will have you holding your breath one minute and then sighing in rapt contentment the next. This story will push past all of the previous boundaries to show you just how far reaching and life altering love truly is to a life. While love nurtures and cares, neglect and hate viciously rips apart and destroys a life. We need to always remember to live our lives in a way that will spread and plant love in the hearts of those ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
10 Explosive Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

This is the 4th book in the Descendant Prophecies Series by this author and needs to be read in order.

You are invited to take a continued journey from mystical times when the beginning of the Gods brought forth turmoil, substance, love, devastation, peace and harmony to the world which we live.

Be sure to have your ice handy, tissues for tearing, special towel for screaming, and the cell phone off. Get in your favorite spot along with y
Joseph Stansbury
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for this to come out!!! Love this series!!!!❤❤❤ ...more
Angie7
Jun 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
added...can't wait!...2016
Katie Harder-schauer
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was hired to proofread this book. Ms. Ting is probably aware that I would be reviewing because we have worked together in the past, but it was not part of our agreement. I just review every book I read. If you feel that my connection to the book makes my review biased, so be it, but this is my honest review.

I have actually read this entire series (I feel like I can't say that about very many series anymore) so I already felt a connection with these characters. I do highly recommend you read th
Jassicca
I always loved reading books with a happy ending, and this series nailed it to the top of my favourite list. I could feel the happiness radiated from all of the characters. Besides Mason and Skylar, I also loved Nick as he always made some funny statement, and reading the awesome gods and goddesses trying to fit into the modern world was freaking funny. But when I think of the relationship between Hephaestus and Skylar's mum, it's kind of weird. It's his grandmother for Zeus sake!

When I finishe
Diane ~Firefly~
This ends the series

What I enjoyed:
* There was plenty of wrap-up at the end, including glimpses of the future
* Zeus, Hades and Poseidon bickering with each other
* The maze was an exciting new location

What could have been better:
* Mason and Skye were too syrupy sweet, it made my teeth ache when they were thinking of each other (there is more to life than just one other person) (view spoiler)
Krys
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Loved it! Omg i hope there is a spin off, lol Alexander growing up looks like an awesome story! Lol! Great series and great characters!
Charlotte Houghton
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoy the 4th book and it was a brilliant read. Mary ting left my emotions all over the place, the book made me cry, laugh and happy. So glad it all worked out in the end
Heather
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book! Just when you think things are going to calm down you get hit again. The battle is awesome! A must read!
John Fisher
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I have just finished reading book 4 in this series and I must say it is a fabulous series
All the characters work well together anb the books flowed smoothly and keeps the reader involved till
The final chapter.
I would recommend this series 100% Well done
Elvira Natour Porter
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
*** This book was given to me by the author in exchange for my honest opinion. ***

From Titans is the 4th and final book in The Descendant Prophecies series. All 4 books need to be read in chronological order.

The story continues where it left off in book 3 and moves quickly into the story line. Mason has been kidnapped by Cronus and is held captive by Eris, the Goddess of Chaos. While she has conditions and aspirations of her own, Cronus wants only one thing - revenge. Led by Skylar, the Greek Go
April Epley
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Like all of the books in this series, this book will suck you in from the first chapter! I am rating it a strong 5 stars. Mary has become a master story teller of the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus. The Descendant Prophecies books are ones every fantasy lover should read!
When Mason is kidnapped by the Goddess of Chaos, life erupts quickly for the Descendants and their crew. Eris is keeping Mason held hostage and Skyler and the group are looking endlessly for him. When they get a wedding invita
DianaC-Bookaholic And
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STAR REVIEW ☆☆☆☆☆

An epic conclusion to one helluva of book and series.

Sky and the rest of the gang will stop at nothing to rescue Mason. With the help of her half brothers Zeus, Possaidon and Hades, this battle will be nothing short than the epic battle they had fought before but this time their decendant will give them a hand.

As we conclude the end of one of the most incredible yet unpredictable journey. Sky and Mason will show and remind you how love and hope with the help of family w
Julie Barnard
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18 and over
From Titans is a must read,this arc was given to me for an honest review.

I have to say Mary Ting, this is an amazing storyline! It's totally addicting.
God's, Goddesses, and Demi God's, oh my. Their Back!
Since Mason went missing in the restaurant in the last book,thanks to cronus the gang set out to rescue him and finally bring him home. This is a ride you won't want to miss, so hang on to your seats, it's going to get a little bumpy.
Eris, had kidnapped Mason, torchered and shrunk him. Eris made
Pamela Beach
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: READ READ READ
Shelves: epic
FROM TITANS by MARY TING, the minute you open to the first page that switch is flipped into SKYLAR and MASONS world, a world of GODS, I love being back with Mary Tings beloved characters and this time Mary has gone extreme and given us even more crazy Gods for Skylar to fight her way thru to get her beloved Mason. ERIS is just plain crazy but throw in CRONUS , a Labyrinth and we have one hell of a fight and adventure ahead. this is just the beginning Mary has taken this series to another higher ...more
Nickyrian
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Greek Mythology is one of my favorites amongst mythologies since high school. Not only that their stories consist of many moral lessons to learn, but they are also bat s**t crazy. I have to say that Hades has always been my favorite amongst the three siblings. He is misunderstood at many levels, but he is the most responsible and reasonable than Zeus and Poseidon. His sarcasm makes him more likeable in the story. In this book, Mary Ting has done a great job illustrating the complicated character ...more
Marika
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to read more about Mason and Sky, all the Gods and the descendants. After the ending of from Deities I couldn’t wait to jump back into this world and find out what happened to Mason. One word..Eris!
I loved the action and learning all about the mythology behind every part of the journey.
Sky is even more in charge in this book and I lived that she never hesitated and did everything she had to in order to save Mason.
It was engrossing and full of action.
I was especially happy at the
Lois
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book of the series

This book rocked from beginning to end!!!! If you like reading about the Greek Gods you won't be disappointed. Ms. Ting delivers a great story totally making it impossible to put down! Mason and Skylers story jumps off the page and into your heart. Not only them but the Gods themselves seem to be likeable, believable ,and at times funny characters. I couldn't put it down well done!!
Amanda
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It picked up right where book 3 left off and moved quickly into the story line. I absolutely loved the characters. The relationships and friendships that are formed and straightened are amazing. There is action, adventure, love and heartache all in this brilliant story. Way to go Mary!
Danielle Petersen
From Titans giant suspense!

I have to say this book was the best by far. I loved the other books in the Descendant Prophecies series, but I think this one is my favorite. It's got love, chaos, drama, and laughter just like the others. I felt this book come alive just like the others. Can't wait for more of this series!
Marisol Gonzales
Ending

This book had so many ups and downs! While I'm happy everything worked out, I didn't like the way things kept fast forwarding into the future. It felt like too many epilogues to find out what happened in the end.

Can't wait to read more from Mary Ting!
Brandon
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great end to the series.

A good book but, like the rest, there was a lot that could have been left out and would have made a better book. But its a good read and I eill let you decide.
Angela K. Parker
What an awesome ending to the series. I've had a lot of fun reading this series. They have made me laugh and cry. I'm sad to see Sky & Mason go; and the Gods are hilarious. This is a must read.
Susan
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS BOOK. this series is one of my favorites.
Debbie Poole
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing continuation of this fantastic series. Loved it. Another great book from Mary Ting.
Kristen
This was a cute story Sky was able to save Mason but she had a bunch of obstacles to go through first. If it wasn't one thing it was another in order to save Mason and all her friends.
Marissa Zackery
Dec 05, 2016
shay
Jul 20, 2017
Skylar Rose  Zamora
Nov 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Alpha Moon (Red Moon, #4)
  • Ever Dead (A Dark Faerie Tale, #6)
  • Catch My Breath (Breathe, #2)
  • Redeeming Angel (Divisa, #5)
  • Heir of Darkness (Starbright, #2)
  • Renegade (Heven and Hell, #4)
  • Crest (Swift, #2)
  • Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance (Creative HeArts, #3; Mariely and Cabot #1)
  • Sacrifice (Daughters of Lilith, #3)
  • Unhappy Medium (Suddenly Supernatural, #3)
  • A Demon's Wrath: Part 2 (The Shadow Demons Saga #6.1b)
  • The Tell-Tale Start
  • Falling for the Wrong Guy
  • Catalyst (Tethered, #1)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMaryTing
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authormaryt...
Blog: http://TangledTalesOfTing.com/Blog
Twitter @MaryTing https://twitter.com/MaryTing

Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was a way to grieve the death

Descendant Prophecies (4 books)
  • From Gods (Descendant Prophecies, #1)
  • From Deities (Descendant Prophecies, #2)
  • From Origins (Descendant Prophecies, #3)