Start by marking “Seducing Fortune (Serendipity, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seducing Fortune (Serendipity, #3)

Seducing Fortune

(Serendipity #3)

Trust is the name of the game and fate holds the wild card...

Ex-stripper Emerson doesn't have the time to fall for her boss Dylan. Between working three jobs and attending college, Emerson's schedule doesn't have room for a boyfriend. Especially not Dylan, who's the poster boy for misbehaving bachelors—the kind of guy who belongs in Emerson's old life. But when a stalker
Published March 14th 2015 by Sweet Biscuit Publishing LLC

Sabrina
Get it now:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I actually won this book forever ago and kind of forgot about it but I'm glad I noticed it on my Kindle and decided to give it a try. There were times that the story felt a little rushed and not finished, but overall I enjoyed these characters and the overall story. We got to meet some side characters that had me intrigued so it certainly won't be the only book I read from this author.
Colleen N
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Seducing Fortune is the third book in the Serendipity Series by the talented Brinda Berry. Dylan Mercado, has taken over his father’s car business after his father was forced to retire because of health issues. He has always been a playboy, taking home one woman after the next, never committing to anyone. Emerson, is a former stripper turned housekeeper for Dylan and his roommates, Jordy and Collin. They have always been friendly with each other but after a brief dancing encounter one night they ...more
Mignon Mykel
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of SEDUCING FORTUNE from the author in exchange for an honest review.

In the previous SERENDIPITY book, TEMPTING FATE... let me tell you how much I despised Emerson.

A lot.

She wasn't exactly the nicest of girls.

However in this story, you can't help but feel for the girl as you learn more about her. Everything you think you know about Emerson...? Well, just be prepared to have a new and improved opinion of her.

If there's one thing that Dylan holds over Emerson's head, it's her histo
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Once again, Berry created a story that pulled me in. This lady has a knack for doing just that. I become so in love with the characters and the story line, I'll gladly stay in the world she created. For one, we mingle with past characters we've read before. And if you read the other books in the series, that in itself is a delight. They are amazing characters. Friends even.

The moment I met the characters, Emerson and Dylan, I immediately had to know what was the driving force behind the way the
Jean Walden
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved reading this book with a story line instead of page after page w/ nothing but pure sex .......

Worried about the two sisters getting hurt physically. , loved that they all seemed to have a few morals...they all seemed to really care about their friends.
Holly (epiloguebookblog)
I’ve come to expect fast-paced, entertaining stories from author Brinda Berry, and her most recent project, Seducing Fortune, is no exception.

With this novel, there’s no lull at the start that leaves us wondering when the MCs will finally share the same scene. After only a couple of pages, the two have been thrust together again, and the tension that exists between them becomes abundantly clear. If you have read Tempting Fate, Dylan and Emerson will not be new to you. (Although this novel is pa
2kasmom
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Emerson and Dylan's story. They know each other through friends, and the fact that now Emerson cleans his home. Technically he is her boss, even though it is really one of his roommates who hired her.

Emerson works 3 jobs to help her and her sister survive. She used to be a rich, spoiled girl - but that was before her father stole from his investors and went to jail. She is going to school and suddenly meeting all these guys that wants to ask her out.

Dylan has secrets too. He even knows w
Kim Page
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brinda Berry never disappoints her reader and this one is proof positive!! I loved the first two books in this series however I think this one is my favorite thus far!!
As always the characters are so well developed; smart, talented, troubled yet snarky which always makes for a fun read! My favorite of the female characters at this point would have to be Emerson...brutally honest, independent, smart, troubled (thanks to dad's poor decisions) and sarcastic...an all around great character.
Ace for
dean landsberg
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

A wonderful entertaining read. Intrigue, suspense and an amazing and entertaining love story all rolled into one. What more could anyone ask for?
Heather andrews
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Dylan likes to think he's suave, "baby, you need better foreplay in your life.” He flashes me a confident grin." Dylan really needs to work on his game at times, "her voice is tight. “Okay . I get it. You want to have sex. Message received.” She presses her hands against me and moves out of my embrace." His girl's underwear choices gives him one-half of a surprise, "it takes only a quick tug to peel the tank from her body and reveal a sheer black bra. “Ah hell." I liked this book the sex scenes
Jay M Ramsurrun
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Good Read

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I don't read too many fiction books. I started reading it as I got it for free. I was well and truly hooked. It is a readable book. I had to finish it. It has enough intrigue and flow to make you keep reading. I liked the idea of reading the story from the point of view of the two peotagonists Enerson and Dylan.
Synergy Quest
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

It's a wild roller coaster with a heroine who's all heart and stiff upper lip, but a bit naive. It's a fair read, but not quite good enough to compel me to read the other books in the series.
Meridith Pino
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay. It was obvious Toby was part of Rafa's team. I wanted to know what happened to the dog, Diesel at the end though. I'm a dog lover and have to think of the dog, so that's why I gave this book 4 stars. I need to know what happened to Diesel.
Jen Crane
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't discern the fate of Emerson and Dylan until the very end, and that's a sign of a good book. This story was fun at times, sexy at others, frequently suspenseful, and sometimes sad. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Looking forward to the next one from Brinda Berry!
Barbi
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon.
Karen Williamson
Good series

I've read the whole series and enjoyed all the books. I cried on all three because I felt so bad for the girls. I was happy they found a good man to love them.
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I met this author at a comic convention in LR and bought this box set immediately. I fell in love with all the characters in this series. I cannot wait for Jordys book as well.
Joanna Forsyth
Jul 15, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF. While I wasn't expecting this book to rock my socks off, it did utterly fall short of the few expectations that I did have. The characters were flat, even for this genre, and the plot feels like it wasn't thought out very well. It almost feels like this book was written from start to finish in one sitting with very little consideration for timing and story flow. The intimacy scenes were repetitive and predictable which made the characters come across as awkward teenagers fooling around rath ...more
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
Great book!!!!

This was a free book that I new nothing about. It was a pleasant surprise to have it be so good.. I loved all the characters but especially Dylan and Emerson.. This book has it all.. a MUST read!!!
Becky Darsey
Fast read of what I categorize as "garbage books" - not for you if you are looking for anything beyond mindless entertainment
Casey
May 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Seducing Fortune is the first book that I have ever read by Brinda Berry. This is the third book in her Serendipity series, but each book can be read as a standalone. The characters are interconnected, but it is not necessary to read these in order. I feel like this is sort of a hard review for me to write because while there were things that I really loved about this book, there were also things that I had a hard time with as well. This one l
Elien
Jul 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, na-books
This review and more on So Bookalicious

Seducing Fortune is the third book in Brinda Berry’s Serendipty series. While it is a series all the books can be read as a standalone. While I have never read the first book in the series it is still easy to follow the storyline. Each book concentrates on a different character. The characters are interconnected which is nice when you have read the previous books. You can easily see how all the other characters are doing and how their lives are planning ou
Crystal Melloh
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emerson is trying to repent for her old life. Rich daddy who dotted on her, dating the high school captain of the football team, cheerleader, the world at her beck and call. Then daddy goes to jail for selling government secrets and Emerson's world is turn up-side down. Fast forward a few years. Emerson is now working three jobs, taking care of her 19 year old sister Gabby, and going to college. One of her jobs is cleaning house for Jordy and his roomate Dylan. Jordy offered Emerson the job to g ...more
Karen Forsyth
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Seducing Fortune was a page turner from the start.
WithBeleivable characters,and the right amount of romance,had me cheering for Dylan in this book.
A great read for a relaxing afternoon!
I won this book through Goodreads,and was sent to me by the author.
Thank you for the opportunity to review this book
Julie
May 06, 2017
Laurie S. Pedley
Nov 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Paradise (Girl Friday, #1)
  • Bargaining with the Boss (Honeybrook Love, Inc., #2)
  • Everlasting
  • The Billionaire's Proposal
  • Catching a Fallen Starr
  • Walking on Sunshine (Seasons of Love #1)
  • Building up to Love (The Love List, #4)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • Guarding His Heart (Half Moon Bay #3)
  • Beautiful with You (Just Say Yes, #3)
  • Turtle Bay
  • Stroker
  • A Song for Sophie
  • Guarded
  • Double the Pleasure (Prescott Twins, #1)
  • Redeeming You (Before You, #2)
  • KCPD Protector (The Precinct #23)
  • The Path To You (Jetty Beach, #7)
Brinda Berry lives in the southern US with her family. Brinda is obsessed with cairn terriers, Kings of Leon, illustrated cookbooks, new technology and sandy beaches. She dreams of finding the perfect pillow--no small feat. She's also terribly fond of chocolate, coffee, and books that take her away from reality.

Join Brinda Berry's Readers Group: https://brindaberry.com/mailing-list/

More ways to co

Serendipity (3 books)
  • Chasing Luck (Serendipity, #1)
  • Tempting Fate (Serendipity, #2)