Start by marking “Trouble Me (Fix You, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trouble Me (Fix You, #2)

Trouble Me

(Fix You #2)

In Fix You, movie star Andrew Pettigrew (Andy to his fans, Andrew to his friends) somehow found the level-headed love he was looking for in young widow and “regular girl” Kelly Reynolds. Now, as they work to mesh their growing relationship with his gold-statue ambitions, things go a bit sideways, in true Hollywood fashion.

Though they’re still wonderfully in love, it’s chal
Kindle Edition
Published May 2015 by Omnific Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Me

Jennifer Lane
Love Lasts Through Life's Troubles

Beck Anderson's debut novel Fix You was a 5 star read for me. I wasn't the only one who loved the story as evidenced by its nomination for two RITA awards. Its sequel Trouble Me keeps up the humor and depth, even adding in a suspense element, as Kelly and Andrew's relationship progresses.

Boise was an unusual setting for book one, and in this story we visit the raw, rough Oregon coast as well as more urban settings like NYC and LA.

When movie star Andrew drives hi
Claire Robinson
Apr 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - Everything ebbs and flows." Stars.

Trouble Me picks up approximately 18 months on from Fix You, Andrew and Kelly have worked through the problems and issues they were dealing with in that installment and are moving on together as a family, with her two children Beau and Hunter. Andy Pettigrew’s star is at its peak, and as always his pushy and extremely motivated Manager Jeremy is there making sure he takes every opportunity that is offered to him. We spend time in LA, New York, Boise and Oreg
All Romance
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing

PEPPER & MICHELLE'S JOINT REVIEW

Read Pepper & Michelle's Joint Review of FIX YOU (Book #1) HERE

MICHELLE: OK- so as people might now, we were already obsessed with Beck Anderson after reading FIX YOU. But now after meeting Beck, she's the most amazing person.

PEPPER: Literally, Most. Amazing. And now, we really, REALLY love her - cue favorite gif:

MICHELLE: And, not only do we love Beck, but we also loved this book.

PEPPER: OMG. I was so glad we got more of Kelly and Andy!! This follow up
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo TROUBLE ME_zps3wkuqlde.jpg

Book review: 4 stars
This is the kind of books I love, Trouble Me is the story after Andrew and Kelly’s HEA in Fix Me (Read my review here ). It’s about how Andrew and Kelly are growing as a couple, how he is adapting to the family dynamics with Beau and Hunter and how Kelly is adapting to “Andy”’s celebrity life. Their life is almost perfect. Almost! The amount of drama in this book was just perfect, because there are parts when you really think things are going down, and you get so worried a
Teresa
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
I did enjoy the first instalment a lot more and there were long chunks of this book that made me feel that this sequel was completely unnecessary. It was quite trite and banal at times, but also sweet enough to continue. Then the mildly suspenseful plot towards the end seemed thrown in as an after thought and it was very predictable. Otherwise, quite boring, and I was still contemplating DNF at around the 70% mark, but then it picked up a bit around there till the end. I already have the third b ...more
Laura Johnson
Enjoyed this one. You should read book one (Fix you), as it shows just how this couple came to be together and how much they went through to get where they are. It's a good read. High in suspense and sweet moments, low in the sexy scenes. Overall, not bad read at all. Kept me entertained.
Cocktails and Books
4.5 Cocktails

Review to come,
Michelle Kannan
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS BOOK. Read our full review on allromancereviews.com
Melissa Mendoza
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“And so here she stands, in her soft, satin gown, the clean lines hugging her waist and falling to the ground, trailing out behind her. It’s simple and purely sexy.”

Four stars. This is a sequel to the first book, and I liked this follow up. I didn’t fall in love but it was a cute, but emotional story.

Sheri
May 05, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a sequel to FIX YOU, which I also read. It continues Kelly and Andrew's story, taking it farther into their relationship. There's a bit of a suspense going on. The last quarter or so of the book, the tension and suspense heat up. It was great. I enjoyed it. Probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if you hadn't read Fix You first.
Christy Mcafee
Nov 27, 2015
Lynn
Feb 15, 2018
May 17, 2015
Beck Anderson believes in the power of perfectly imperfect women and in the healing power of love.

A two-time Rita© finalist, she's the author of five novels including the Fix You series and The Jeweler. Her latest novel, Worst Case, is her first YA work and released 1/16/18.

Beck balances (clumsily at best) writing novels and screenplays, working full-time as an educator, mothering two boys, lovi

Fix You (3 books)