Start by marking “The Exposé 3 (The Exposé, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Exposé 3 (The Exposé, #3)

The Exposé 3

(The Exposé #3)

My secret is out — and the stakes are higher than ever.

One night with Dax Ryan and my cover is blown, but I can’t walk away. It’s not just the incredible, filthy things he does to my body; I’ve betrayed his trust, and I need to make it right.

But each new question only gets me in deeper. And every sexy encounter with Dax makes me want him even more.
This is dangerous. Thr
Published April 20th 2015 (first published April 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Exposé 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Exposé 3

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3 STARS **

"Tell me the truth! Tell me one goddamn thing that's true."

"I want you. I want you to f*ck me, Dax."

Zoe's secret is now out. And it costs her the trust and admiration of Dax.

Zoe's secret is now out. And it costs Dax the only woman who's ever made him feel something MORE.

What will Zoe need to do to prove herself worthy of Dax's trust again? Will Dax let her anywhere near his heart this time?

OVERALL: Meh. Sexy, sure...but meh.

"Oh God!"

"No, baby, it's all me."
Jay
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For the love of everything holy!!! How much hotter can this get??!!! Answer very very hot. This installment is pack with It-will-make-you-wet-scenes that will leave you needing a cold shower after reading it.

The Exposé 3 start right after Dax founds Kate is really Zoe. What will Dax do, now that he knows her true identity? Will he forgive Zoe? And how will Zoe get her chance of reveling the true and get her story?

The hot factor in this one is OFF-THE-CHARTS. I will not spoiled the hotness that
Jennifer Perry balchunas
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably hot!!! This series is so incredibly addicting. The second you meet Dax and Zoe you are drawn to them, and can't wait to turn the page to get to more of their story! I love that each book leaves you wanting for more, and as I was nearing the end, I was actually saying in my head, " don't let it be the last page yet!""

Dax is sexy, alpha, controlling, and beautiful inside and out. The chemistry between the two of them is off the charts, and let me just say I had to reread the elevator
Lizzie
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, is this series ever heating up!!! The chemistry between Dax and Zoe is off the charts HOT! Neither one of them wants to admit it, but they can't stand to be away from each other. Zoe is doing everything in her power to earn Dax's trust back. Dax has so many problems right now he isn't sure which one to deal with first, but Zoe is always in the middle of his thoughts. I am so anxious to see how this series ends, but I will definitely be sad once it's over!! Roxy definitely has a way of ma ...more
Hilary
HOLY HOTNESS!!!!

Zoe is on a mission to prove that she is worthy of Dax and his trust. But to what extent? How far is she willing to go?

Things start heating up in and out of the bedroom in book 3. So far this is my favorite in the series, but I am a suspense addict. Add in a sexy Alpha male and I am sold! Dax is definitely the screen melting kind of alpha male!

I love Zoe! She is determined, spunky, snarky and loyal. I adore everything about this character. She has become my favorite heroine th
Donna Repsher
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novel just keeps getting better and better!

In The Exposé 3, Roxy really turns up the heat between Zoe and Dax (I'm surprised that my Kindle didn't burst into flames), and the plot continues to thicken.

Just a warning, another cliffhanger ending that will leave you gasping out loud, "No, No, you can't end it here!"
Laura McMillin
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy DAXgasm!!! Loved it and can't wait to see what happens! Roxy Sloane has done it again! This book will take you for a ride. Love the suspense and definitely the HOT scenes! Amazing! This series it a MUST READ!! Get ready to burn for Dax and Zoe's fiery spirit.
Rebecca
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was supposed to be a simple assignment. All Zoe had to do was stay objective, not allowing any feelings to skew her point of view. Her sexual connection with Dax, though, was more than enticing, forcing her objectivity to wane until she found herself entangled with him in a personal way. But now that Zoe’s been found out, her relationship with Dax might not be the only thing she stands to lose.

Zoe’s purpose changes in The Expose 3. Her feelings for Dax and her quilt over he lies has forced he
Babel
So intense! This serial gets better and better with each installment. I love it when that happens.

Dax is furious at Zoe's betrayal. I could feel his hot anger pouring out him in all his words, actions and frustration. The author's writing style is fast-paced and emotional which gives the characters a strong edge. Dax is surrounded by increasing threats while he has to battle his unwanted, but undeniable emotions towards Zoe.

There is mounting tension throughout the story that's due to all the dif
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Things I love about Roxy Sloane:

1. Her dirty kinky mind.
2. Her fucking brilliant writing.
3. The sexy times that she writes. Good golly Miss Roxy. She needs to give out lessons. In all the dirty talking, kinky, sexy hotness things. In. All. The. Things. …
4. How her writing literally has you flipping pages as fast as your heart is beating.
5. And how every book just leaves you wanting more and more AND MORE!!!

And part 3 in this series has all of these things.

We continue with that heart stopping en
Blanca
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

Incredibly HOT!!!

This series has been extraordinary and addicting from the very beginning. Zoe and Dax's chemistry is sizzling their story immediately draws you in and keeps you wanting more and more. The more I read I don't want to let go of these two characters. Dax is a sexy and controlling alpha who will definitely own your heart.

description

I loved Zoe she is such a strong and dazzling heroine! I can't wait to see how the story will end
Devlynn
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Roxy, you are killing me! I am so in love with this series or serials or whatever they are called. I am not usually one to gush about a book that ends on suck a cliffy, but this one must be gushed about.
Dax… I want a real life Dax of my very own. He is still, hot, brooding and alpha, but now we are seeing a bit of a new side. Not only is his Dom showing, but so is his passion.
Zoe is deciding what she wants out of the world and her own life. She is fierce and passionate about uncovering the twis
~ Cariad ~
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Roxy does it again! Absofuckinglutely brilliant! Full series review soon...
Bella
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
UGHHHH SOOO GOOOOOODDDD I need book 4 ASAP!!!!!! Man oh man each book gets more exciting and crazy!!
Cheri
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another steamy installment.

Zoe redeemed herself in this book for me and Dax's attractiveness shot up the more I learned about how loyal and honorable he was. Nicolai's a real ruthless dirtbag. Another cliffy ending that had me rushing for the sequel.
Lisa
Shelves: arcs
The Exposé 3 by Roxy Sloane is the third in a four-part weekly serial.
Release dates are... April 9, April 13, April 20, April 27 (Year 2015).

Roxy Sloane writes steamy, erotic scenes that will melt your panties off EVERY time. Even when it's just sidelong glances and accidental encounters, there's a level of steaminess that leaves you almost panting.

The essential plot is this...Zoe Warren is a reporter, or at least trying to be. There are absolutely no jobs open to her in NY until she gets experi
Marsha Spohn
First reviewed at Smexy Does It

Dax knows.

He knows that Zoe has been lying to him. He knows what she’s been after. And he is beyond furious. Everything he has worked for – about to be blown sky high by a piece of ass he can’t keep his hands off of. Shit.

She can’t believe the guilt she feels. It shouldn’t feel like this, the story was there she just had to push past her attraction to Dax. But damn, she’d do anything – anything – to not feel this guilt or see the disgust on his face. It was suppose
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Renery, 5 stars:
Okay, so I am still reeling from reading this third installment of The Exposé. It just keeps getting better and hotter—over the top scorching hot. The crackling chemistry between Dax and Zoe is just so undeniable and intense. You will not be able to stop reading this. I have not had the chance to put my Kindle down once I started. It’s just too good. And again, do not forget the extra panties. This is just too hot to handle.

As everything starts to unfold, Zoe tries her best to ge
RentasticReads
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing

As everything starts to unfold, Zoe tries her best to get Dax to forgive
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
My reaction to 'The Exposé 3'

Oh no, I can't read....
Good Info
Holy Hotness!
Is that a threat!
CRAP!

This story has hit it's boiling point! It's steamy, intriguing and a wild ride. Zoe has been exposed and Dax feels betrayed. Zoe is left to deal with her guilty conscience. Zoe knows what she wants and with a little push she goes for it, no holds barred. She formulates a plan, does her research and sneaks around in order to
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

When The Expose Book 2 ended, Dax asked Zoe/Kate who she really was because he found out that the real Kate Kendall was in Africa. So Zoe decides to be completely honest. And Dax is obviously furious with her deception. He throws her out and never wants to see her again.

Zoe is extremely upset that she lied and deceived Dax the way she did. She wants to make it up to him and decides that she will help and try to figure out who is blackmailing him. She uses her journalism experience and starts dig
ByoBook Club
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

Another solid installment of the series that he me counting the hours until next week. While we are left with another cliffhanger. I felt like volume, while equally as sexy as the others, really dove into the suspense portion of the story. While no answers are really given, pieces of the bigger picture are being put into place.

Zoe has fessed up to her lies but realized along the way that not everything was a hoax and she has realy feelings for the super sexy and secretive Dex. Is she willing to
Klaire
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
*Gifted for an honest review – 4 stars

Wow, ok…you thought 1 was hot, 2 a little hotter…well 3 is simply off the charts as we get into that “relationship” zone with Zoe and Dax. Cos that’s where it’s going right? The elevator was a little bit of a revenge moment for Dax but oh my word, revenge never tasted so good! But then we climb into dangerous territory with Zoe trying to redeem herself while Dax wants to explore this thing between them. What started off as a job opportunity for Zoe, Dax has
Aubrey- CGSR
5 out of 5 Stars
The third installment to this series is better than the last—it just keeps getting better and better, people!! By now Dax knows Zoe’s secret and wants nothing to do with her. His business is run solely on keeping people’s secret fantasies and he has no intention of breaking what he’s taken so long to build. But, Dax just can’t seem to stay away from Zoe. Sometimes people have this inexplicable pull towards each other and that’s exactly what Zoe and Dax continue to exhibit.
Dax fee
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

Jecca
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read for ByoB

Sakura
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book three begins right where the previous one left off. Dax has discovered the true identity of Zoe.
He’s taken aback that she managed to snake her way into his life and club. Yet, he’s not at all surprised he’s so drawn to her. Her fiery and determined personality adds to her outside beauty. But is that enough to forgive her?

Zoe doesn’t want to give up on her story, but more importantly, she refuses to give up on Dax. Again Zoe doesn’t think twice about jumping in head first into a dangerous g
Tiffany
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

That ending! Why?!? Ms. Sloane, you are the queen of cliffy’s that’s for sure!

This is the third installment in the Exposé series. It picks up right where book 2 left off. Dax learns that Zoe has been hiding her true identity and the shit hits the fan. However, the connection between them is undeniable. “The heat between us is off the charts. Damn this chemistry, making me want her when I know she’s the last woman in the world I should be touching.” The two can’
Theresa
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The adventure continues. Dax still doesn’t know the source of the mystery notes, but that’s not his biggest issue at the moment. He finds out what Zoe’s been keeping from him, and is very upset. She confesses everything to him, and prays that he understands and forgives her. Dax has a zero-tolerance for betrayal, and he just can’t get past the fact that Zoe made a fool of him.

While trying to figure out a way to get Dax to forgive her, Zoe discovers Dimas’ plan, and why he needs help from Dax’s c
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Poor Dax , now that Zoe's secret is out he is losing his mind. How did he let her get that close , how did he not know , why did he let his guard down ?? Of course Zoe is smitten with him and will do anything she can to get him to listen and she plans to do something major to earn his trust back. Zoe's focus has changed and she no longer wants to expose Dax and the club BUT she wants to find out what these other players have on Dax and what they are trying to accomplish with the threats. When an ...more

• Fighting To Start (Fighting Madly, #1)
  • Crushing Misery
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Paradise Tempted: The Beginning
  • Reverence (The Excess, #2)
  • The Seduction Hypothesis  (Science of Temptation #2)
  • Bound By Her Master (Heart #1)
  • On Thin Ice (On Thin Ice #1)
  • Dark Kiss
  • Hate F*@k: Part 2 (The Horus Group, #2)
  • Deep Rocked (Rocked, #5)
  • Revelations (Ruin, #2)
  • Marking Him #2 (Marked Series)
  • Heat (Parker Reed, #1)
  • Roulette:  Love Is A Losing Game (The Thomas Hunt Series, #1)
  • Going Long (Boys of Fall)
  • Royal Affair (Royal Scandal, #1)
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#3)
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

The Exposé (4 books)
  • The Exposé (The Exposé, #1)
  • The Exposé 2 (The Exposé, #2)
  • The Exposé 4 (The Exposé, #4)