Start by marking “Unholy Pleasures (Half-Breed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unholy Pleasures (Half-Breed, #3)

Unholy Pleasures

(Half-Breed #3)

Amber’s summer internship is dying on the vine. Dozens of different diseases and pests have suddenly infected the California winery’s grapes in a biblical-scale blight. The warmonger she thought was a one-night stand has shown up uninvited with an indecent proposal. And now she finds she’ll be working side-by-side with an elf—a horticultural “expert” brought in to heal the ...more
Published June 17th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published June 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Pleasures

Tamara Hull
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my... how much trouble can the incubus get into let loose on the world? This is the steamiest of all the books thus far and Ms Dunbar did not disappoint!

keikii Eats Books
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
76 points/100 (4/5 stars)

Amber is interning at a Nap Valley vineyard. Then, everything is going wrong all at once. Competing diseases are thriving in the same place, and there are plague demons around. An elf is called in to help, but Amber is still living under the threat of death if the elves find out what she is. Plus, after her excursion into Hel in the last book, she is now being chased by a warmonger demon for a breeding contract.

This was a good book, I enjoyed myself while reading it. The
Shelves: demons-and-more
Half-breed shenanigans

Another fun installment of the adventures of Amber, the half-elf/half-succubus. Amber scored her California internship so she is off to wine country to learn about the wine business from the ground up. It doesn't take long before Amber's elf side becomes suspicious of the myriad diseases and pests attacking the vinyard. To complicate matters further, Irix, the love of Amber's life, arrives with a breeding contract for Amber from the ancient warmonger she met on her excursi
Alfred J. Coscia
Excellent Story With A Very Sexy Side

Debra Dunbar is pure genius at writing a story that is very enjoyable to read, yet provides depth. She has excellent character development, coupled with her gift for plotting with a poignant theme. You basically get the best of reading- she creates great stories that are steeped in action, romance, humor, and the paranormal. This is all smoothly told with characters that are complex and she manages to frame it with deep philosophy, lessons on interesting subj
Howard Lowery
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could almost make this really short and say "Debra Dunbar!" That and 5 stars seems like enough but you'll want more.

If this is your first run at the Half Breed Series, stop. Go back to book 1 if you really want to understand book 4. If you really, really want to enjoy it fully, go back to book 1 of the Imp Series. It will take a while but you will absolutely enjoy it.

In this one, Amber continues to grow and her "relationship" with Iris gets better and more complicated. The only real downer par
Darren Gowen
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
You can’t go wrong with the imp series/world novels. A cameo from Sam which was soooo funny, and a new character ‘Hallwyn’ who at times melted my heart, then had me laughing out loud other times with her multiple personalities. Debra really does come up with amazing and endearing characters.
I really enjoyed the story, there was action, mystery and comedy... and it’s quite educational if you’re in to agriculture.. definitely a big thumbs up from me.
Karene Smith
Bravo!

Great read! This series is always well written, and this was awesome! I love Irix and Amber and am hoping for more Hakel! This book definitely had one of the hottest, weirdest sex scenes ever, but it was still smoking hot and was even wrapped in a great plot! Excellent read!
Karen Fentem
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delightfully Pleased...

This series just gets steamier & steamier!..
Looking forward to reading the next addition to this collection..
Debra Dunbar is definitely on my list of favourite authors <3
Ann Zdunczyk
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amber is at it again

Amber goes to Napa for her internship at a vineyard. Something is attacking the vines. The company hires an elf to fix it but every night it comes back. Read to see what happens.
Myella
Yet another awesome story from Debra Dunbar

Thank you Debra for another entertaining story. Amber is such a great character and this story contains excitement and drama and mystery and adventure. ... and, naturally, sex ...! Or unnaturally as the case may be!
michael osborne
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny book

Well if you have read rest of these books this one won't disappoint more of the same bad decisions laughs and rough sex with the Desmond with a few twists along the way it's a good read with the sex deamons always a problem
Deeann Pullman
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love all of the series

Demons and angels and elf’s oh my such a very good book it’s a must read in my book of reads
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann*
This was really fun but I do still miss Sam a bit - her little cameo had me laughing out loud (she's just so bonkers).
Caroline
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!
Amyiw
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm starting to really like this series. Amber does put herself in very compromising positions when it comes to her identity and keeping it safe. In that aspect she is sometimes TSTL but... I love how she is true to herself even when her people are trying to push her square self into a round hole. She is not completely demon yet Irix tries to put her there while also protecting her fragile self. She cannot act like a demon because her human raised elf side definitely interferes.

So she has finall
Jul 03, 2017
Waverly
Nov 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• GoneGodWorld, Episode One (Paradise Lot, #1.1)
  • See You in Hell (Mel Goes to Hell, #2)
  • The Cold Light of Day (Charlie Madigan, #5)
  • To Hell And Back (Lily Harper #3)
  • Shadowbound (Shadow World, #5)
  • Revenant Epilogue (Lords of Deliverance, #6.1; Demonica,)
  • The Sleeping Life (Eferum, #2)
  • Shadow of Temptation (Asylums for Magical Threats, #3)
  • Flight of the White Wolf (Heart of the Wolf #24)
  • Simon Bloom: The Order of Chaos (Simon Bloom, #3)
  • The Flame Priest (The Silk & Steel Saga, #2)
  • M.I.A. (Missing. In. Atman.)
  • Take These Broken Wings
  • Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel, #6)
  • ほんと野獣 5 [Honto Yajuu 5]
  • Sing For Me
  • Song of the Storm Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragons, #3)
  • Totally Captivated Side Story: Totally Peeking Under the Sheets Volume 1
Debra lives in a little house in the woods in Maryland with three sons, and a Noah’s ark of four legged family members. She has a corporate job during the day, and writes novels at night, after the kids are tucked in bed.

She drives an Excursion affectionately called The Beast, couldn’t carry a tune if you duct taped it to her back, and enjoys an occasional cosmopolitan (heavy on the vodka). On a

Half-Breed (4 books)
  • Demons of Desire (Half-Breed, #1)
  • Sins of the Flesh (Half-Breed #2; Imp World #11)
  • City of Lust (Half-Breed, #4)
“I’m normally a one-time only gal as well, except when it comes to a select few.” I took a sip of wine, eyeing him over the glass. “Occasionally something is so tasty that I’ll decide to have a second glass.” “Tomorrow?” 0 likes