Start by marking “Reckoning (Pandora Jones, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (Pandora Jones, #3)

Reckoning

(Pandora Jones #3)

Pan blinked. Something strange was happening to her mind and body. She felt relaxed, but at the same time, acutely aware of everything. She remembered the Professor's words: she was the cause of the destruction of humanity. And she felt the truth of those words.

Pandora Jones's problems appear insurmountable. She must convince her team that nothing is as it seems and that t
Published April 2015 by Allen & Unwin

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

Sally906
RECKONING picks up where ‘Deception’ leaves off; time is running out for the world and RECKONING reflects this by having the pace pick up from the very first page. Pandora’s quandary is that she alone knows the truth about the end of the world and the inhabitants of the school being the only ones left to start the world over. Her team mates have been convinced by the school authorities that Pandora is, well, nuts – so all she needs to do is convince the team she’s not, escape the school and save ...more
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
This review appears on Happy Indulgence. Check it out for more reviews!

This Aussie YA read is a mix between psychological thriller and dystopian, and I’m glad I ended up sticking through the series with Reckoning. Pan has learnt to harness her abilities for the greater good, convincing the student body that they need to escape. She really grows in her confidence and her ability to convince people, and I liked seeing her and Jen lead the charge.

While I had problems with the slowness of the middl
Kelly (Diva Booknerd)
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: allen-unwin, loveozya
The Pandora Jones series has been yet another example why Australian young adult is leading the charge into a new era of reading. Barry Jonsberg has crafted a series that puts romance on the back burner, features an intelligent heroine in Pandora and is supported by a brilliant cast of secondary characters, all incredible in their own right. There's no messy romance or love triangles, it's characters are diverse and it breaks the mould of what we've come t
Ashley
Mar 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If there’s anything this series taught me, it’s: what I don’t like.
Stacey Kym
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reviews
'Reckoning' was an EPIC and TOTALLY MIND-BOGGLING way to end the 'Pandora Jones' series! I STILL cannot believe that the series isn't more widely know! It seemed to me like the whole series was leading up to the humongous show-down that happed in the last chapters of this novel. I loved the twists and turn but I also loved how connected I felt to the multitude of characters and their dynamics. It was even MORE jam-packed with action than the previous novels. Sadly - as in all novels such as thes ...more
Tanya
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is the best I've read in a long time... couldn't wait to read the third... Highly recommend this book... fast paced and so glad the team got back together..
Belinda
Feb 01, 2017 rated it liked it
jagle
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great series! My five star rating is for the entire series, not just this book. Pandora Jones is a fabulous character and we should all aim to be like her in our own lives. All the characters are so good, they fit their roles so well, and the small world this book is set in is perfectly realised. This is a perfect dystopian YA book and I absolutely loved it.
Rou Min
Full Review: RowReads

Like every last book in a series I'm excited yet scared on how its gonna end and thank goodness Reckoning did everything right on ending a series!

The third and final book of the Pandora Jones series picks up immediately where we left off in Deception. In this book the truth behind the school, Pandora and her friends reason for being there and most importantly where did Pandora's powers come from is revealed.

I savored the story not wanting it to end yet wanting answers for al
Sam
Sep 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
I don't like giving books only 1 star but I can't say I liked this. I'm so disappointed because I enjoyed the first book and thought the second one was good too. But this was a boring conclusion and I only finished it by skimming and reading the dialogue. Maybe it's a case of 'it's not you, it's me'...
Cassie
Not the greatest series in the world.

The writing wasn't brilliant, the characters were undeveloped and what even was that with the romance?
But still an enjoyable, fast read.
Amelia
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
What can I say? This conclusion to the Pandora Jones trilogy was perfect in so many ways! This is by far my favourite book series ever. I've fallen completely in love with all the characters. Barry Jonsberg is a fantastic author.

(view spoiler)
Chloe
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-to-buy
omg. no. that was the best and worst ending ever. i do not accept that. how can barry do that!?!? NATE MY BBY NO NO NO NO!! this book/series is like nothing i've ever read before and it is amazing. it kept my heart racing the entire time and i was left guessing until the very end. i am heart broken about the ending (especially one scene in particular) but it's particularly fitting. i am sad to see it end
Alexandra
That ending... NO!! and yet somewhere inside me knew that this was going to happen. I should have expected it.
But I am happy to say that I finshied the series, at times it felt like it draged on. Yet still, it was good for it's ideas.
Mark Gee
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-young-people
Great action read with twists and turns. This trilogy is definitely a fresh addition to the teen apocalypse genre. The characters are well developed and the plot is quite involved.
Nova
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this trilogy! Great writing, authentic characters, plot twists and the whole good vs evil thing all combine to make a thrilling series!
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG. That was... wow.
St Stephen's C C
Pandora Jones knows the truth, but she is alone and seemingly powerless against the might of The School. The stunning conclusion to the Pandora Jones trilogy.
Morgan
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
. Gripped me like the jaws of a crocodile.
Silivia De
Oct 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
-_-
Colby Allen
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A truly stunning and exciting conclusion to this amazing series. A must for fans of current young adult fiction.
Danielle {halfdesertedstreets}
Fierce and brave girl friends, fighting together for the world. Book three made me cry.
Robyn
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the whole series & how this ended. Not predictable? Great characters, can't wait to talk to someone who has read it!!!!!
Giulia
Kylie
Feb 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Pandora Jones (3 books)
  • Admission (Pandora Jones, #1)
  • Deception (Pandora Jones, #2)