Start by marking “Paradise Forbidden” as Want to Read:
Paradise Forbidden

Paradise Forbidden

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  43 ratings  ·  28 reviews
When Trevor Cassidy steps foot on a bus to "Nowhere," Tennessee, he boards with a singular purpose: to leave the life he led behind.

A desolate girl on the ride catches his eye, but he wants almost nothing to do with the ten-foot invisible wall that she's built around herself.

But when calamity strikes deep inside the Tennessee forest, Trevor and the lonely girl, Kat, must l
ebook
Published August 28th 2015 (first published August 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Paradise Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise Forbidden

really liked it 4.00  ·

Tracey
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Captivating read.

Mystery.....danger...attraction.... This book has it all.

I found this book captivating, I was desperate to learn both Kat and Trevor's secret.

I have to say Kat is a not an easy woman, she can change from hot to cold in an instant, she's strong maybe stronger than you think, there's something she says later in the book that I loved but can't share as its a spoiler lol!

Trevor, his a regular guy, caught in a situation and he's just the type id like with if I was caught in similar
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I've read Natalie's previous books and really enjoyed them so of course I wanted to read this book.

Told from two points of view this is Kat and Trevor's story. Both find themselves on a bus trying to escape from their past. When they unexpectedly find themselves alone in a forest they realise they need each other to survive.

Really great storyline with a uniqueness that I loved. The suspense, twists and turns had me gripped. I loved it.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***4.5 STARS***

I read Natalie's Blindfold series and thought it was a great debut series so I just had to read Forbidden Paradise and I am so glad I did. It is unique and the twists got me good.

Kat and Trevor have a chance encounter on a bus to Tennessee, he sees many things in her icy stare including intrigue, fear, coldness and strength. He also sees that she is hiding a softness under her stare but doesn't want to scare her. He just wants to make sure she is safe on this long ride...

Well...
Christina Harris
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***This is a review for an ARC provided by the author***

Natalie E. Wrye has done it again! This is the third novel I've read from this author and her writing style just seems to get better with each book. Natalie has a wonderful way of combining different, seemingly unrelated elements, and weaving them into a cohesive tale that works. This book is part romance, part erotica, part adventure, part mystery, part humor, part heartbreak... and it all works together gloriously! One of the things that
Mandie Foxylutely
This was a unique and intriguing storyline and my first read of this author.

Kat and Trevor are travelling on the same bus out of their past, taking a chance on the unknown. Trevor finds himself attracted towards the ice princess on the bus and cannot understand the complexity of her standoffishness. Kat on the other hand notices the ‘Zeus’ on the bus but ignores him and the unknown pull she feels towards him. But then along comes one hell of a cluster eff that throws them into each other in more
Hilary
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paradise Forbidden takes you on an adventure of self-discovery, brings you back to the basics and teaches you to savor the moments--what really matters.

Kat has lost herself, she is busy in the day to day routine, having the life sucked out of her in her corporate job. Living for the next approved story from upper management. Working hard to please others, and losing herself in the process.

'Trevor' is running as fast and as far as he can. From what, we don't find out until much later. Kat is ru
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
One thing I know for certain when I read a book by Natalie Wrye, is that I’m going to get an intriguing story that will capture my attention from beginning to end. And that is exactly the case with Paradise Forbidden! Kat & Trevor’s story was full of surprises, keeping me guessing with every turn of the page. I love when a book does that!

And I love this author’s writing! She is very detailed, making me feel as if I’m sitting right inside the pages of her stories. If you are looking for a wel
ItaPixie
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

The author delivered an intriguing story,her writing style hooked me and took me on a journey full of discoveries with these characters.I loved the descriptions of the places they see,I'm going to book a flight for Tennessee as soon as possible :)
Can't wait to read more about Zeus' friends,their dialogues are so funny.

Books Laid Bare
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You will require surgical attention to have your kindle detached from your hands at the end of this because there is absolutely no way you will be able to put it down, from start to finish I was absorbed, completely engulfed by the story and not only that the way in which the story was told. This author has a beautiful way of getting her thoughts and feeling across and an exquisite way of allowing her characters the room to breathe, to stretch and to unravel before your very eyes.
This is a book
Angela DeMarco
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
***ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.***

Paradise Forbidden is the very first book I have read by Natalie E. Wrye. It was well written, kept me guessing right up to the ending, it's adventurous, mysterious, romantic, humorous, and at times heartbreaking. Definitely a book worth reading!

Katarina (Kat) Lexington is down in the dumps from being fired from her job, she boards a bus to Tennessee to escape from it all. She's tired of everything, tired of giving people chan
Laura Hampton
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paradise Forbidden is the first book I have read by Natalie E. Wyre and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was fairly well written and I really enjoyed the story line. Told in dual pov, with bits of the past popping up, I thought she did a wonderful job of building the story between two unhappy and broken people. I myself enjoy dual pov stories.

Katarina "Kat" Lexington has just been handed her walking papers. She never imagined that she would be fired from her job, working for the elite Foxx Publ
Tiffany Readz
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lost Then Found

The title of the review would describe me, not the characters of this book. Once again Natalie E. Wrye gives her readers a book to "figure out" all the way up until the end. While daunting at times, she does a great job at coming full circle with the story of Trevor and Kat. I felt kind of lost throughout at least half of the story, not too sure where we were going with it, as well as the characters. Which actually made the "ah ha" moment that much better.

When boarding the bus for
Lisa Daniels
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Natalie E. Wryes' "Paradise Forbidden" will keep you glued to your Kindle! It is a unique, but beautiful story filled with passion, suspense, and deceit. It was definitely a story that kept me on my toes and guessing the entire time.

Katarina 'Kat' Lexington, with her icy blue eyes, seems strong-willed but untrusting. She seems lost and secretive. She's running away from something to Tennessee but, running away from what?

Trevor 'Zeus' Cassidy is also fleeing, but why is he running to Tennessee?
Hooked On Books
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

A really unusual read that totally captured my imagination. Trevor and Kat are both unhappy and end up on the same bus leaving their lives behind them, both heading for some unknown destination ? no-one knows they are gone or where they are going. When the bus then leaves the intended route - disaster happens, they have to survive, strangers thrown together. They both have secrets, they try their best - but can they keep them hidden ?

Wow, what a refreshingly different story, I really en
Corrine Pickering
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** Reviewed for hooked on Books ***

Paradise Forbidden - Natalie E Wrye - 4.5 stars

Alicia Peek
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given this ARC book for exchange for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

Paradise Forbidden is a story of Trevor Cassidy and Katarina Lexington, whom are forced to lean on each other when a ride on a bus goes terribly wrong and an adventure of coincidence reveals secrets of strangers by face, but not by name.

Paradise Forbidden is the first book I have ever read from Natalie E. Wrye. The writing is superb, the storyline is catchy, and
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Paradise Forbidden revolves around Kat & Trevor. Two troubled souls that end up on the same bus travelling to Tennessee. They both secrets & their own reasons for being on the trip. Kat is icy & distant, Trevor is full of pent up angst.

When they wind up deserted in the Tennessee woods, they not only have to learn to trust each other enough to survive, but also learn to get along with each other, but still each of them keep their secrets.

I enjoyed this story, although I found it a bit
Nicole
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just what I've been waiting for!!

This book was just what I've been waiting for from this author. I've read her other books and was anticipating this release so much and it did not disappoint!! Her writing is simply incredible and they way she develops the characters in this book....I felt like I knew them personally. You can tell the story was carefully thought out and I almost had to fight that urge to skip ahead, because I was DYING to know what secrets were being kept!! I loved these 2 charac
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
This book was amazing!! Natalie Wrye takes you on a journey like no other. She has quickly became one of my go to authors.

Kat and Trevor meet by chance on a bus trip to Tennessee. When an incident happens, they end up having to survive in the Tennessee wilderness.
It is a story of twists and turns, love and loss, and everything you crave in a great read.
You may think you know where the story is heading, but think again!! Natalie Wrye can write a storyline like no other and leave you in awe. Her
Chianti Summers
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Gifted and ARC for an honest review. What happens when there are two passengers on a bus that are in for more adventure than just a trip? Kat and Trevor are not the best of friends but they are going to have to trust one another to survive. Secrets are being held by both Kat and Trevor. There are twist and adventure and you find yourself wanting to grab hold and make Kat wake up. Why was Trevor traveling and what was Kat running from for her to be on this bus? If you want a great read with a bal ...more
Rachel Smith
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kat and Trevor did not take the easy road to their happily ever after. Literally. Instead if was filled with many bumps along the way, starting when they boarded the same bus to nowhere. Even though their driver took a shortcut to their destination, Kat and Trevor took the long way, until the sexual tension was too much and neither could no longer ignore the pull between them.

Natalie Wrye writes fantastic romantic suspense. If you're looking for a story to hold your attention at every twist and
Alison Chewning
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was a great debut author for me. I have never read anything by this author and I was really impressed with the story. I also enjoyed the characters which were enjoyable to read. I was hooked on the first page and couldn't stop. This book is filled with mystery and romance and a little bit of erotica thrown in to the mix. Trevor Cassidy decides to set foot on a bus he decides to leave his hometown to go to a place in Tennessee to start fresh and leave his past behind. He meets a girl Kat in ...more
Jessica
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really wasn't sure what to expect when I started Paradise Forbidden and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Natalie E Wrye did an amazing job keeping you engaged from start to finish. The majority of the book is the journey of just Kat and Trevor. I enjoyed that is switched between the two throughout, yet kept moving along smoothly. One of my favorite parts is Trevor's bag of tricks. How much more luck could those two have. At first you are thinking no way...How is that what is in his bag ...more
Liene
That's why I never get too excited about books at the beginning, later on they only let me down...
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
This was a rather unusual read, I can't really explain why without giving spoilers which I don't do. For me personally it wasn't quite a 5 star read and I can't really quite put my finger on why. I think it's because I didn't really connect with the characters like I normally do.

Kat and Trevor are both running away from something on the bus to "nowhere". They both have secrets that they choose to keep closely guarded. Until something terrible happens and they both have to trust eachother. How c
Anna-marie
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Feb 02, 2018
Echo Armstrong
Jun 16, 2015

• My Cowboy Promises (The Cowboys, #4)
  • Ten Mile Bottom
  • Remember Me Always
  • Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Vice (Vegas Sins, #1)
  • Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)
  • Never Say Love
  • Tangled Hearts (Passion in Paradise, #3.5)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
  • Mendacious
  • Mercenary Princess (Mercenary Socialites #1)
  • Broken Ever After (Ever After, #1)
  • Craving Talon (69 Bottles, #2)
  • Holding onto You (Never Letting Go, #2)
  • The Edge of Hope (Bad Blood, #1)
  • No Way in Hell (The Ink Well Chronicles #2)
  • Family Ties (Captured #3.5)
Natalie Wrye is a tequila connoisseur, Game of Thrones addict and author best known for writing page-turning Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense.

A fan of the beautifully polarizing anti-hero, she crafts sexy stories about hard-bodied, complex men and the strong-willed women who crave them.

She provides an inappropriate laugh (or ten) and a FREE book here: http://eepurl.com/b4A6_r

She loves i