Start by marking “Bleeding Love (Hope Town, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bleeding Love (Hope Town, #2)

Bleeding Love

(Hope Town #2)

I've loved once. I gave everything that I had to that love. Blindly believing that nothing could ever take that feeling away from me. Away from us. And when my little world of happiness was ripped from my fingers, I felt a loss that still haunts me to this day.

Now I use that lingering grief as a shield to keep my heart from loving again. It's that fear that keeps me from
Nook, 287 pages
Published July 14th 2015 by Harper Sloan

To ask other readers questions about Bleeding Love, please sign up.
Joanaver Quiñones She was married to one of Cohen's marines friends who died in combat. Remember when Cohen's family threw him a goodbye party.? Well he took a "date,"…moreShe was married to one of Cohen's marines friends who died in combat. Remember when Cohen's family threw him a goodbye party.? Well he took a "date," that was Megan. (less)

Start your review of Bleeding Love (Hope Town, #2)
Christy
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘It’s a Beckett thing’ stars!

photo 48c05561-cec9-4850-9b64-e21b2137b8ed_zpsssb8862x.jpg

Beck is my favorite Harper Sloan book. John Beckett made that book, and knowing Bleeding Love is a book about his son, Liam Beckett, I couldn't wait to start it. The minute it was on my kindle I jumped right in. And it didn’t disappoint. I loved it almost as much as Beck. In fact, it might be tied as my favorite now!

Liam Beck
Sleepless Readmore
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
In order to move on,
you must understand why you felt
what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.
4.25 #LeeHigh STARS

Liam and Megan .. ♥
description

I know what I want. I know who I want.
I also know in order to have those things,
I will be fighting the hardest fight I've ever fought.

Iclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
ღFloღ the coffee addict
July 15th 2015 - Review now posted!

4 **bubblegum** STARS

“A love worth having, is worth fighting for.”

That was sweet. Harper Sloan has once more proven she is an excellent guilty pleasure author and it is entirely possible that I am a teensy, tiny bit addicted to her books. The moment the ARC hit my kindle I was on it and I didn't stop until I was done and the sun had risen again.

Sleepless night well spent. An insomniac's dream.

class="gr-hostedUserImg">
****posted!

Sleepless night well spent. An insomniac's dream.

Bleeding Love is the second instalment in the Hope Town Series, which also happens to be a spin-off for the Corps Security Series. Basically the children getting a love life and it's glorious and absolutely shameless fun.

“Open your eyes, Megan. It's time to grab the rope.”

Megan has been living in perpetual darkness for three years, since her husband and best friend died overseas while serving in the army. After that her life once again became barely tolerable, with the only light in her life being Molly, her five year old daughter.

The moment Liam 'Lee' Beckett first laid eyes on Megan he knew she was the one for him. But with all the demons surrounding her he kept his distance, waiting for the right time. And then Dani and Cohen's wedding happened and everything changed for one night.

I really liked both characters a lot. Megan was a very strong heroine, justifiably reluctant since she has not only herself to look after but her daughter as well. It was heartbreaking to see her unravel and finally let people in.

Lee, just like his father Beck before him stole my heart. He is such a caring, thoughtful character and determined in his pursuit of Megan. Initially I was concerned that his advances would come over too stalkerish, but it went well in the end.

All I can say is their relationship was sincere, moving and done at a fitting pace. On top of that I loved catching up with some of my favourite characters from previous instalments, but Axel the babysitter has to be the highlight for me.

“One thing I know for sure. I want this. I want this and Liam’s going to give it to me.”

Bleeding Love was a really nice read, fluidly written and hooks you right from the start. It had a lot of sweetness, amble amounts of heartbreak and quite a few laughs. A well rounded read with a lot of heart instead and no unnecessary drama. If you like that sort of thing, look no further this is your book.

So far, most definitely my favourite part in the spin-off Hope Town series. Can’t wait to read more.

**ARC very kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Beverly
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I know this is hard to believe but I am new to the Corps world, so I have been reading this books a little out of order. It started with Unexpected Fate and I was hooked. Harper Sloan knows how to bring sexy and I love meeting her characters.

We were introduced to Megan at the end of Unexpected Fate she is a widow and a mother. I cannot even begin to fathom her pain and heartache, but I immediately connected with her. Seriously, she is one of my favorite heroines I have read this year. Megan’s whole life has been
Catarina
3,5 Sweet Stars.

Megan is a single mother of a little girl, still getting over the death of her ex-husband that died during army service. Liam is a cop who served with Megan’s late husband and he tries to keep an eye on her, despite wanting more.
When things finally progress to a changing point between them, Liam has to prove Megan that he’s the right person for her future.

description

Let me be very honest: this was a sweet, entertaining and very steamy reading. For me the problem is that I didn’t felt
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 EMOTIONAL STARS

I loved Dani and Cohen in the previous book but in this one I adored Liam and Megan!!These two stole my heart!!Bleeding Love is a hot,smart,funny and sweet story that everybody should read!!Liam and Megan's story is so beautiful!!I had so many feelings while I was reading their story!!

This story is about TRUST!Trusting yourself,your mind and others.It isn't easy to trust someone..But if you have the right person with you things can become easier...It's about forgiveness and trying to
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emotional, arc, favourites
5 Do it the Beckett way Stars
 photo B5B784B2-76FC-4E42-B541-80D828C71293_zpsku0kyumq.jpg

Harper Sloans books to me are Indulgence. If I'm ever in a book slump or a just want something that will pick me right up, then Harpers books are my No 1 choice. This book was no different, delightful, sexy, HOT, fun and heart warming.
 photo sexy while reading gif_zpsdbqzs8lz.gif

What's it about?
Megan is the widow of Cohen's (Back in unexpected Fate) Friend, th
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

#BleedingLove1

You know you are officially obsessed and addicted with Harper Sloan's writing when immediately after finishing Bleeding Love, you practically inhaled and devoured six book of the Corps Security series in two days. Yes, and that's what I did and have no regrets about it.

Bleeding Love by Harper Sloan can only be summed up as breathtakin
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. This was good. Pretty low drama. Good plot. Strong leads. However the audiobook has a defect that gives away the ending at about half way and then repeats again at the end. That was disappointing and confusing but overall, I liked the story.
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
3 solid "Baby" Stars!

So I may be in the minority here with my rating. I liked this book...I just didn't fall head over heals in love with it as in previous books.

Liam Beckett is quite possibly the most amazing book boyfriend ever. He is a deep old soul that loves and gives big. He cant help but fall hard for a single mom whose light is dimmed by past tragedy and recent loss. Megan came into the Axel Corp offspring's crew when Cohen introduced the widowed mom. She has now been part of the crew as they w
Dali
I think Harper Sloan should rename he series from Hope Town to Swoon Town. This book is a sweet, tender and steamy. A pure swoony escape!

Megan has loved and felt the grief and pain of loss. She’s emotionally done, mentally drained, and spiritually dead. She’s created a shield around her heart. Trying keeping herself and her young daughter Molly at arm’s length from everyone for fear of having to go through that horrible feeling of loss again. But while cocooning herself, she’s forgotten how to live
Michelle
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bleeding Love brings us the story of Liam and Megan. Before I fall all over myself when writing about Liam, let us focus a bit on Megan.

Single mom.
Widow.
Lost.
Broken.

This poor woman. There is no feeling, no living – she’s barely even existing. If not for her little girl, Molly she would have faded into the background long ago.

Megan was introduced to us during Unexpected Fate when Cohen brings her into the fold after her husband who was serving with Cohen is killed.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Swoon worthy. Definitely a series that can keep going and going and going and you just don't get tired of it, at all. I absolutely love this whole set of characters, from the Corps Security men & women to Hope Town's grown up kids, I love it!!!

Megan & Liam have an instant connection, a hot as sin chemistry, and an undeniable love. Liam is absolutely adorable and i was swooning and drooling as i read - ha!!

Definitely a series I would recommend to those looking for a sweet, sexy, and a b
Alice
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

3 stars!

A few years ago, Megan lost her husband and father of her beautiful daughter, Molly.
From that moment, Megan has pulled through just for her daughter's sake, but the light in her eyes is gone. She shut down and she doesn't let anyone in, except for Molly.
Liam has felt a connection with Megan from the first moment and he will try everything in his power to bring her back to life.

"I know what I want. I know who I want.
I also know in order to have those things, I w
/>
Olga therebelreader
Bleeding Love is a heartwarming novel about Megan, a young widow trying to find a new life for herself and her five year old daughter. Megan works as an author but she has become an insecure mess. She still feels devastated from her husband’s sudden death three years ago. She lives in despair, guilt and anxiety. She is not just heartbroken but also traumatized and haunted by painful memories.

Liam is a good honorable guy and a cop. Since he firstly set his eyes on Megan, he was utterly ch
Sabrina

Megan lost her husband a few years ago and is now left with her daughter and no one else. Alone in the world she doesn't know how to open up to her new found friends, and she especially doesn't know how to accept Liam as a part of her and her daughter's life. Liam is done waiting though, and he is going to make Megan his and show her how to feel alive again. He won't take no for an answer and he'll use all his skills to get what he wants.

Bleeding Love was such a beautiful story and for a lot of it my eyes were doing that stupid thing where they leak. Liam was so kind and patient with Megan and pushed her to come back to the land of the living again so she didn't miss out on her life. He fell in love with her the second he looked into her eyes and saw the pain and the life battling to be free. From that moment he was determined to be the person that helped her defeat the sadness.

After half of the book of Liam being super sweet and caring and just overall loving, I just couldn't take any more! It became too sweet and lovey dovey, and I just started to roll my eyes at Liam. He was a little alpha and pushy in getting Megan to open up but then he just became sickly sweet and always had to mention how much he loved her and have these overly sweet conversations about his love.

Megan finally opened up to Liam about her past and he was understanding and helpful but then that was it and it just went back to more mushiness. I liked the overall story and it was really touching but I just couldn't handle anymore talk about love. I liked the book and recommend it to just everybody because this author is amazing, sadly though, this book just wasn't my favorite of hers.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for a honest review.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
First time read: 7/12/15
Re-read: 1/18/16

+++ 5 'EVERYTHING' STARS +++

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"A love worth having, is worth fighting for."

Bleeding Love is a second chance story of grief, guilt, healing, pain, and immense love. Harper Sloan once again has me swooning and on my knees wishing for a love, like Liam and Megan's.

One thing I love about Harper's heroines is their undeniable strength and Megan had it in spades. Even in the moments where the darkness threatened to pull her under she fought through. She wasn't able to1/18/16
+++7/12/15
Re-read:
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Living past the pain...
Another Harper Sloan masterpiece to add to the collection. For my fellow Corps Security fans, Liam is Beck & Dee's son and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Lee has knee-melting sex appeal, a sexy smirk that includes a dimple, and a filthy mouth that will melt more than your knees (wink-wink). He's had his eye on Megan from the moment he first saw her at Cohen's going-away-party, the night before he left for the military. He knew she wasn't ready for him
Lara
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Let me start with O-M-G...the FEELS...the glorious, glorious FEELS. No joke, I shed plenty of heart wrenching, gut twisting, cheesy grinning tears. Liam and Megan's story is a beautiful one of learning to trust yourself, trust your heart, and trust your mind. It's about learning to trust the person willing to give you all of their self. It's about learning to let yourself forgive, to let go of an all consuming pain and letting yourself heal.

I don't know any other way to say it other
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 5+ "Feeling Alive" Stars!♦

This was so SO amazing and beautiful. I am in love with Lee, Megan and Molly! <333
Bleeding Love is the second book in Harper Sloan's Hope Town series, and this time it follows the love story between Liam "Lee" Beckett (son of Dee and Beck from the Corps Security series) and Megan, a widow who is still suffering and mother of the loveliest girl in the world (Molly).

"Feels like heaven [...] Everything, darlin'. Feels like everything."
"I feel it. [...] I feel it, Lee."
"Finally."

Harper Sloan is one of my favourite authors and again, she didn't(Molly).
<333
Bleeding
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
10 stars...bring your Kleenex

I was up at midnight finishing another book when this appeared on my Kindle. How I resisted starting this immediately, I do not know. As soon as I woke up....didn't get out of the bed until I finished.

IT IS AMAZING!!!! I cried not once but twice. Liam is so SMOKING HOT!! And if you've read any of Corps Security books you know that this boy knows how to use it. Megan had herself so wall-ed up to not get hurt. Liam, and their friends and family,
Somia
2.5 Somewhat Indifferent Stars

Ok it’s official when it comes to the writing in the books in this series, there is just something that ensures I don’t develop a strong connection to the characters, and events. There are some heavy themes in the book and yet their depiction lacks the intensity and emotional potency it should have. There’s a veneer of superficiality that is hard to ignore and meant that I couldn’t truly sink in to the tale unfolding.

Also the sex scenes were just – skim worthy
Krystal
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED the crap out of this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper Sloan, please never stop writing!
Sammy ⭐️
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, 4-star
3.75 stars.

Megan's life fell apart the day the Army came knocking to inform her, her husband had been killed in combat. After Cohen takes her under his wing and brings her into the Corp's security fold, she's finally starting to piece the broken parts back together.

Liam Beckett has grown up knowing what a great love is. With parents like Beck & Dee, he has high expectations, but he knows that once he's found the woman for him, he'll spend the rest of his life doing everything he can to keep her.

Liam ha
✿kawehi.reviews
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via TRSOR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

bleeding love it's live

A tale of a second chance at love and moving forward.

What would you do if the love of your life died and left you and your young daughter behind?

Meg believed in the kind of love that lasts forever until fate stepped in and took that all away. Now feeling her world crumbling around her, she feels lclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
A
Raine
Loved this book, but I have to admit (view spoiler)

Great book, but I kinda wish that Harper Sloan would put a family tree at the end with the names of the parents and kids and the books they are in.
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
I'm debating between 4.25 and 4.5 Stars

Review to come on Tour Date.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rhayne's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Bleeding Love is book two in the Hope Town series and I am beginning to think I like this spin off series more than I did the Corps Security series. I never thought that was possible. This book totally consumed me for an entire day. I got lost in the troubled yet beautiful world that Liam and Megan share with us.

This is so much more than a simple story about moving on from the death of a loved one to claim new happiness. It’s f
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
I so wanted to give this more stars. I ADORE HS and her series of books. For sure an Auto-buy. However, I felt like this story spent an absurd amount of time and detail with these characters explaining their love and adoration towards each other. It literally got to the point where I was just flipping pages waiting to get to a point that wasn't these two discussing how they finally "see" what is in front of them or that the h needs to explain over and over that she "feels" what "this" is.
E
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card (2) winners 1 9 Jul 17, 2015 03:12PM

• Obligation (Underground Kings, #2)
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
  • Distraction (Underground Kings, #3)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life #4)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)
Harper Sloan is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today best selling author. She resides in north Georgia with her three daughters, four cats and one dog. While being independently published is a dream, she also has three traditionally published titles with Pocket Books. When she isn't working hard on her next novel, you can most definitely find her with a book in hand.

**To contact Ha

Hope Town (4 books)
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • When I'm With You (Hope Town, #3)
  • Drunk on You (Hope Town, #4)
“That’s just their way, honey. His father was the same way with Dee. Axel the same with me. Greg and Melissa. Maddox and Emmy. Asher and Chelcie. My sweet Dani with Cohen. Heck, even Davey had his moment with Sway. These men, it’s just how they are. When they set their minds to something there is nothing and no one that will hold them back. And sweetheart, before you even let this thought take root in your mind, when they know, they know and they know in a way that sticks forever.” 8 likes
“A love worth having, is worth fighting for.” 6 likes