Start by marking “What Happens With The Sisters... (The Family O'Hara)” as Want to Read:
What Happens With The Sisters... (The Family O'Hara)

What Happens With The Sisters...

(The Family O'Hara #1)

What do you get when you have a large, zany, pure Southern bred family? A family with eight children, all six daughters named after a flower, and "because we don't hide our crazy," an eccentric live-in Granny? Well, you get my family, the O'Hara's.

While it’s not always easy being the second youngest O’Hara sister in this lively bunch, there is never a dull moment. In fact
Published April 9th 2015

Donna McBroom-Theriot
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! If you read through the snippets just now, you know you are in for one heck of a good laugh when you read this book. It truly depicts our Southern roots and families and you will be entertained for hours with the stories in this book.

Honest to goodness, you will laugh until you cry so you had better sit down with the box of Kleenex tissues before you even begin reading!

I loved the book and if you love Southern humor, this is a good match for you. There were a few grammatical erro
Cyndi Becker
Oct 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Daisy O’Hara has a story to tell you. She paints a very clear picture that the O’Hara clan is certifiably crazy, and as tight knit and loyal as a family can be. In book 1, we get a bit of the family background but the story focusses on the four oldest sisters and sets out to explain how these four ladies end up living together. I struggled to get involved with the story, although I was curious about how each sister reached their fate. It's told from Daisy’s POV and she speaks directly to the rea ...more
Vivacity
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An adventure!

Whether or not you have any biological sisters, this story will make you laugh and think about how powerful an even tiny woman can be when she has such strong support from other women; sisters or not! If you are a woman, and have suffered from another persons action,bullying, mental or physical abuse etc. you will laugh plenty, and think 'I wish I had the guts these women do!'
Shannon Carlson