Start by marking “Know Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #2)” as Want to Read:
Know Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #2)

Know Your Heart

(Bounty Bay #2)

He is the one she couldn’t remember. She is the one he couldn’t forget…

After being unexpectedly kicked off a movie set, her part given to a younger actress, Savannah Payne flees to her holiday house in Bounty Bay. There, in her little hideaway managed for her by her older cousin, she’ll be able to lick her wounds privately, and prepare for an audition of a lifetime in L.A.
Kindle Edition
Published June 17th 2015 by Icon Publishing (first published June 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Know Your Heart, please sign up.
Rita Kunselman No, because, they are stand alone although there are references to what has happened before. But, this is very enjoyable read first or last. The…moreNo, because, they are stand alone although there are references to what has happened before. But, this is very enjoyable read first or last. The characters are quite different so, there is no chance of getting confused!(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
RATING: 4.5 STARS

Know Your Heart is book two in the Far North series by Tracey Alvarez. We first visited Bounty Bay in book one when we met Nate, Lauren and Lauren’s adorable little boy Drew. Now we are back with Nate’s cousin, Savannah who Nate sold his house to and Nate’s best friend from their college days, Glen. Both Savannah and Glen need to hide for awhile and both have something to prove. But when they both are trying to find refuge in the same place, they might both get more than they ba
MoreBooksPlease!
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
~*~ 3.5 stars ~*~
Siobhan Davis
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Know Your Heart is another amazing read from Tracey Alvarez.

This book really appealed to my creative side as both leads are involved in the arts.

Savannah Payne is an accomplished actress who is going through a bit of a rough patch. Having lost a coveted part in favour of a younger model, she decides to lick her wounds at her newly-acquired holiday home in Bounty Bay. It's only when she arrives that she remembers her cousin Nate has already rented the place to one of his old college buddies.

Glen
Alison
Tracey Alvarez does it again!

It's a while since I read the first book in this series but they are stand-alone and it wouldn't be an issue if someone started with this book.

Savannah Payne has split from her controlling husband and then been told in a brutal fashion that she's too old and too heavy for the part she wants in a film, in fact she needs to lose some weight just to play a part in a TV comedy that she is auditioning for. So she has come back to her bolthole house in Bounty Bay, New Zeal
Melanie
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mit „Know Your Heart“ geht es zurück nach Bounty Bay, wo Tracey Alvarez erneut mit viel Humor und Gefühl ihre Leser in den Bann zieht. Savannah, bereits aus dem Vorgängerband bekannt, braucht dringend eine Auszeit und auch Glen hat es hierher verschlagen. Man möchte meinen Savannah und Glen stehen mit beiden Füßen fest im Leben und haben ihre Träume erfüllt. Doch weit gefehlt – berufliche Veränderungen stehen an und während sie um all das kämpft was sie kennt, möchte Glen endlich neue Wege einsc ...more
Judes
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav
Ms Alvarez captures me with her writing style and it's way of pulling you in, in a carefree way that has you within the first few pages.

"Know Your Heart" is the second book in the Far North Series and truly I like it better than the first as this one had me laughing so much and then rapt in this romantic man as he bumbled his way over the love of his life, and emotional in the revelation and Glen making Savannah face her father and the hurt she still felt.
What a man to be so selfless ... Glen is
Kathryn
Set in the far north of New Zealand, Know Your Heart is #2 in Tracey Alvarez Far North series.

Savannah has returned home to lick her wounds and regroup after losing her role on a TV series. When she drives up to her retreat home she finds it is occupied. And no way is lawyer turned hopeful author Glen prepared to give up occupancy. Savannah's cousin Nate has rented it out to Glen and Glen knows law is on his side.

But is Savannah going to walk away. Well no! She soon returns and prepares for "war
Cristina Valencia
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this second installment of the Far North Series, we are introduced to Glen Cooper, an old friend of Nate's. He is renting the house that Savannah bought from Nate at the end of the first book. My first impression of Nate was that he was very rude, due to his first interaction with Savannah. This is nothing new as I've had this reaction before with other characters in Tracey Alvarez's books. In fact, I remember thoroughly hating Ben from Due South until he redeemed himself in his own book, so ...more
A.M.
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, i-own
Savannah Payne needs to get out of the city, away from calorific temptation, lose some weight, and learn her lines so that she can nail an audition for LA. But her dumbass cousin has rented her house out to … some guy!
And he won’t leave. Even when she puts on the movie star charm… well Golden Globe nominated charm.
Glen Cooper just ignores her. And then he argues that he has a rental contract. AND he’s a lawyer… ugh.
So she buys a caravan and parks it on HER property. He can’t argue with that, rig
Meg
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I give Know Your Heart by Tracey Alvarez five stars. This is book two of the Far North series and can be read as a standalone. I would suggest reading them in order though because you meet the characters in each book in the previous book so it helps with the back story. If you love small town romance with strong characters you will love these books that take place in a small town in New Zealand.

Savannah Payne has decided to come back to her house on Bounty Bay after she was dismissed from the m
Pam
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Know Your Heart: Bounty Bay Series Book 2 is by Tracey Alvarez. This book is set in Bounty Bay, New Zealand. It deals with choices and second chances. It is a really good book with lots of humor.
Savannah Payne had bought Nate’s property and house in Bounty Bay when Nate married Lauren. She bought it as a bolt-hole should she ever need one. Now she needed it. She had been told she was old and fat and if she wanted a role in a movie, she had to lose weight. This added to the mess caused by her d
Raj
Escape into My Reads Book Blog

Know Your Heart was such a fun read and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Savannah is an actress in need of peace and quiet after being rejected for a part so she heads to her new home in Bounty Bay. Little does she know that her home is being rented out to Glen, a friend of her cousin Nate. When Savannah confronts Glen to kick him out they clash with sparks flying, but she is determined to outsmart him and get her home back whilst he is determined to teach the stuck up actr
Sleepless
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Laugh out loud funny and very heartwarming!

This may be the first book I've read from an author in New Zealand! It sounds like a beautiful but steamy place. Actually I'd love to travel there! I don't know if Bounty Bay is a real place but I assume it is. A great setting for a small town romance with a delightful cast of characters!
The story opens with Savannah (3 syllable names are ackward but everyone has a name, I'm glad she went by Sav)!
Sav and Glen are hilarious as they banter back
Jennifer G
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What I love about Tracey Alverez is her characters. They are all so real. They could be me, you, your neighbor or friend. They have success and setbacks, strengths and insecurities. They don't face ridiculous, overblown, insurmountable issues. They face the same day to day trials we do. They are relatable.

Savannah, introduced to the reader as Nate's younger cousin in Hide Your Heart, is featured in this book. As a movie star Savannah knows she's only as good as her last role. She's no longer a
Sandra
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Know What You Want

I’m not sure how “Know Your Heart” got lost among my Kindle books but I finally got to it and was pleasantly surprised. This romance between a lawyer who’s writing a book (fantasy no less) and an actress struggling to make a comeback, is a takeoff on the enemies to lovers theme. The characters are refreshing and well developed. Glen Cooper with his writing aspirations and love of fencing, definitely doesn’t fit the lawyerly stereotype. And while Savannah Payne at first seems li
Linda
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
🌾Who will win the battle for the keys to Savannah's rural retreat?!🌴
May 24, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
👍4 and a bit stars
Great rural New Zealand setting, with a combattive couple arguing over the tenancy of a rural retreat. The owner, heroine Savannah, can't believe she's arrived at her house looking for a bit of recuperation and escape from the press, and finds an immovable tenant totally unsympathetic to her attempts to vacate his six-week lease. I liked the characters, having
Jacky
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I normally enjoy Tracey Alvarez's work. This book was not bad, and I really liked Glen's character.

The beginning moved a little slowly, and Savannah managed to stay pretty obnoxious through a good portion of the book. She didn't redeem herself until Tom arrived in Bounty Bay. She fell off track again when she took advice from someone she had just met.

I guess I felt like I was missing some things. The story of Glen and Savannah's past was confusing. He remembered her, she didn't remember him. Wa
Elissa
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author Versus Actor

I enjoyed the first book in this series so much I immediately started in on the second. Narrator Rose O'Toole has become quite comfortable with providing a slight Kiwi twang to the characters' speech without going full boat (which would likely be as incomprehensible for Americans, at times, as we probably are to them), and had me happily immersed in the troubles of a struggling actress and first novel writer fighting mutual attraction. Deeper issues of controlling behaviors a
Kim
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
I obtained this free e-book from Amazon and I am voluntarily writing a review. First let me say I love Tracey Alvarez's books she is one of my favorite authors, but I could not get into this book. Savannah is an actress that has been replaced in her current role with a younger, slimmer actress. She is hiding from the press when she runs to her house in the country forgetting that her cousin has rented it out for the next six weeks to his best friend who is a lawyer there to write The Great Novel ...more
Nati
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Glen is been in love with Savannah, his best friend Nate’s cousin, from the first time he saw her more than ten years ago. So, while renting her house in Bounty Bay, she knocks at his door wanting to get back her house, he knows that he is lost. Can they have a chance together and finally find love? A tender love story about love, friendship and pursuing your dreams. Very well narrated making you feel as part of the story.
Susan
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Savannah a movie actress loses her part to a younger actress. She has the last chance at a movie in LA and returns to her home only to find that her home is rented to an author who will not leave. Savannah works hard at trying to get her home back.....will she get her home....or more than she bargained for>>
Will Decker
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking for a hot romance that has everything from a decent sub-plot to graphic bedroom scenes that are painted in vivid color, this is it! Cleanly edited, well scripted and told through the eyes of a true artist when it comes to showing and not telling. Long story short, I really enjoyed this book.
Margaret
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book the characters are all really real and you feel like you know them. They are not perfect, they have flaws and they make mistakes, even the movie star, Savannah is not perfect. This book is wonderfully written and has lots of emotions, it made me laugh and it made me cry. I really enjoyed returning to Bounty Bay and look forward to more of this series.
Michelle Wood
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the chemistry and banter between Savannah and Glen. I also loved that it was a slow burn between them. It didn’t just jump straight into the bedroom. Glen is a super nice and sweet guy, even if their first meetings were a little bumpy.
Laurie
Mar 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. Could not stand female lead. By chapter 3 I gave up. Her sense of entitlement drove me nuts.
Paul
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fine story by Tracey Alvarez. I really enjoyed this look at rural New Zealand as a retreat from the city life. The relationship budding and building was also great.
Kim F
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.
dean landsberg
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gripping

A grab you by the short and curlies and hang on for dear life kind of book. You just have to keep on reading until its done...
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
Pretty good read!

I got this as a free book. I thought it was pretty good. The chemistry between the main characters was good.
Donna Pollock
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun & Love

If you like romance, you will like this series. It's also interesting reading about New Zealand. Now I want to visit!
Goodreads Librari...: Please add this book to my series :-) 3 14 Apr 09, 2015 07:25PM
  • The Sweet Second Life of Darrell Kincaid
  • Nobody But Him (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Already Written (A Hollywood Exchange Novel)
  • The Horseman's Promise
  • Stripped (City Lights #1)
  • A Christmas Affair (Ransom Canyon, #6.5)
  • Binary Law (Boston, #1)
  • Melt
  • Die wundersame Geschichte der Faye Archer
  • A Love to Call Her Own (Tallgrass, #3)
  • On Paper
  • Written in the Cards
  • LIE (Right Men Series, #1)
  • Remember Me
  • Love Proof
  • Wild at Heart  (The DeMarco Family, #2)
  • Chasing Stars (Crossing Stars, #1)
  • Free to Run
Tracey Alvarez lives in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand) where she’s yet to be buried under her to-be-read book pile by Wellington’s infamous wind—her Kindle’s a lifesaver! Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.

Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of c

Bounty Bay (6 books)
  • Hide Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #1)
  • Teach Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #3)
  • Mend Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #4)
  • Break Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #5)
  • Tame Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #6)