Start by marking “Supreme Alpha (King of Alphas Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Supreme Alpha (King of Alphas Book 2)

Supreme Alpha (King of Alphas Book 2)

***THIS IS NOT A STAND ALONE. THIS IS BOOK TWO OF THE KING OF ALPHAS SHIFTER SERIES AND IS MEANT TO BE READ AFTER ALPHA QUEEN***

Over last year's annual Coming of Age debutante ball, Princess Lexi Valentina Lyon secretly bonded with the world number one bachelor: Prince Raven Langston.
It is time for this year's Coming and they are going to see each other again for the f
Published May 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Supreme Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supreme Alpha

Start your review of Supreme Alpha (King of Alphas Book 2)
J.N. Sheats
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

The second book picks right up where the first one left off, and I love that. For this book I was so glad there wasn't a lapse in time between the two books.

In this book the relationship grows between Lexi and Raven, plus Lexi starts to learn more things about herself, and grows up a lot in a short amount of time. With the wide cast of characters to help her, and the support of Raven at her side, Lexi really starts to come into her own.

Thi
Jan L
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Couldn't finish -Spoilers

Clearly I neglected to read enough reviews before buying this book. Couldn't finish. Got to the cave scene with the "villain" tiger and that was it; I mean, really?!Writing was okay - style seemed more young adult.
JAM
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I would have like it if the evil 👿 sister would have survived. Through the blood of her baby 🍼 she is carrying. But so disappointing that she die,she was one of my favorite villain. And maybe Leon would have bond with the baby girl 👧.
Lily  Moon
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This plot gets me every time and I love how it all comes together
Melanie
May 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
The ending absolutely ruined it for me. I can't even bring myself to read the next book.
Claire Ingram
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for SJ BOOK BLOG

Genre: paranormal shifter romance

What's it about: the story continues with Lexis story, now living with Raven Langston and starting a new family she must deal with threats from old and new enemies.

You will love this story if: you like paranormal romance and a good

This story was a lot longer than the first novella and felt more like an actual novel you could get your teeth into, the story had a solid backstory and its own mythology and history that is unique to the stor
Crystal Melloh
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The author tells a different tale of shifters which is refreshing. The story is well written and I couldn't put the book down. Lexi's future is sealed at 17 years old, much older than any other woman on Lyon Island. But when you posses the powers and prowess of a lion, I guess that is to be expected. As Lexi adjusts to her new world, she finds new friends which are a huge help in the coming years. Lexi has never been around shifter children so her new friends are a great help in what to expect. ...more
Heather Schrader
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.
This book picked up right where we left off in part one. Things are rapidly gaining speed when it comes to Victoria and Ravens relationship. We see them go thru so many life changes.
But towards the end Krystal takes the story into a completely opposite direction then what I was expecting. Good way to keep me engaged and looking forward to book three especially after that epic cliffhanger she wrote.
Isabel
I found the story to be very different than the shifter stories I have read lately. I enjoyed the story immensely. I love the concept of the Supreme Alpha and the story brought him to life for me. To say I was shocked by the end of this book is putting it mildly. I can't wait to read the next book in the series to see where the story goes
Apr 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
Just too disjointed for me. could not finish.
Karina Blanco
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!! This series is so different from every other shifter one as the characters don't jump right into sex. There's actually a plot and I can't wait for book 3 to come out!
Ariol
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favs
Decent

Good read just a bit short was very interesting I always enjoy books like this give it a try it's good for the price
Dana
Nov 30, 2015
Sabrina Martin
Aug 10, 2017
Brittanie
rated it did not like it
Apr 12, 2016
Apr 07, 2016
patty ramey
Apr 20, 2016
Krystal White
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mrs Alexandra
May 19, 2018
Antoinette Hord
May 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stolen from My Mate (Jager Alpha #1)
  • The Druid Series 1-3: Reapers / Bled / Harvest (The Druid Series, #1-3)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Four Daddies’ Secret Twins
  • Raging Fire (The Elemental Clans, #2)
  • Vampire’s Consort (Perfect Match, #1)
  • Dimensional Love
  • Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1)
  • Soul of the Dragons (Bad Dragons Book 3)
  • Water's Blood (The Elemental Clans #1)
  • Earthbound (The Elemental Clans #3)
  • Leopard's Blood (Leopard People, #9)
  • Tanaquill
  • Dangerous Destiny (League of Guardians #1)
  • Windstorm (Elemental Clans #4)
  • Anything For You (The Connor Family, #1)
My name is Krystal and I love reading and writing! I doubt I could be without my kindle as I take it everywhere with me as every moment I can spear I spend it reading.

I have always thought of myself as quite inventive and I figured it was time to put my creativity and imagination to work! That's when I decided to buy a smaller laptop that I could easily carry with me and furiously write whenever

News & Interviews