Start by marking “Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances” as Want to Read:
Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances

Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances

**Shades Of Desire** Ten titillating tales from USA Today, bestselling and award-winning authors. Step into the world of some of the freshest voices in romance. From spicy secrets to sweet second chances. Come find your perfect shade of desire.

J.A. Coffey - Bestselling Author

LIAR, LIAR

Divorced certified fraud examiner Jessica Barlow catches liars for a living. Sparks

Kindle Edition
Published June 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Shades Of Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shades Of Desire

Start your review of Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Ok, I'm done! Not going to try and read anymore of this box set. I am a PNR/UF reader and well I just can't force myself to finish this box set. I am not sure why the publishers/authors decided to add a PNR in the mix? Maybe they wanted to introduce PNR to Contemporary readers.

I have only Read Liar Liar by J.A. Coffey, Dangerous Flames by Wendy Ely, A Decade for Darius by Dorothy Callahan, Still Hot for You by Diane Escalera & Spanish Nights by Valerie Twombly!

Click on the link to see the
Elizabeth Robbins
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an arc of this set for review. All in all, I really enjoyed this box set. Most of the stories included were full length novels, which is a steal! I've found several new (to me) authors that I will continue to follow, and some series that I can't wait to read more of. Here's the breakdown:

Liar, Liar by J. A. Coffey: Jess, a fraud examiner, goes undercover to try to prove that Lovelines, a popular upscale matchmaking service, is not holding up it's end of the money-back guarantee.
Reshemah
Apr 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
I've read one of the books in this set already: Resisting Destiny by Chanta Rand! Here is my review to give you a preview of what's in this box set!
This is another great short story in the Resisting Series. I just love those Sullivan men. Cayson and Destiny's story will have you laughing out loud and ready to jump on LaTreece ol' ratchet behind.....sorry, had a moment there.....These books are so good and well written it makes you want more. Sad to see that Cayson was the last of the Sullivan
Romancing the Book
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Amy W.
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

My favorite part about boxed sets is not reading the blurbs ahead of time so every story is a surprise. With Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances anthology, I discovered some “new to me” authors and got hours worth of reading fun.

Author Dorothy Callahan gets top marks for her second chance at love romance in A Decade for Darius. It was a beautiful story featuring interesting characters with a strong
Bobbi
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults
Recommended to Bobbi by: Valerie Twombly
Spanish Nights (A Jinn's Seduction #1) by Valerie Twombly - Author Valerie Twombly has done it again with this hot, magical, love story.
Kayla lost her muse and is having trouble getting her grove back for writing her books. It would be hard to feel like you're not able to do what you love to do anymore just because of one major change in your life. Taking a trip to Spain may just be the turning point in Kayla's life, plus she gets to go to a place that has been on her to do list for a while.
I
Tiffany Dover
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the Spanish Nights novella. Writing a short story is an art form and not everyone has the same level of skill. The story was great. The characters were believable. The pace was good. I am often left feeling wanting after a short story. Not this time. Of course I'd love a follow-up! I want more from this world, not because the story was lacking, but because it wasn't. Get it. You won't regret it.
Pamijo Perkins
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving this book a 5 star rating so far. I've read A Decade for Darius by Dorothy Callahan and loved it! It was so easy to lose myself in the book. It was hard to put the book down. I'll be reading more by Dorothy!
Petula
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Separate Review of each book.

Liar, Liar.
By J.A. Coffey
Jess is a fraud investigator. Her first solo assignment is Lovelines, an online dating service. Lovelines guarantees a match or your money back. Jess must find out all she can before the case comes to arbitration. She has to tell her boss that she is already using Lovelines for herself.
Matt is the CEO of the dating site and the one who designed the matching system. From the profile Jess filled out, he suspects she might just be investigating
Kim Bishop
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Review is on Spanish Nights only by Valerie Twombly** Book provided by the author for an honest review

This book was steamy, sexy, raw with a side of chocolate dipped cherries on top! I finished reading this book in record time it was so damn juicy!

The story has two elements, a Jinn that lives on another world, and Makayla, a human that lives here on earth. Fate has brought them together by extreme circumstances. Who would have thought that they would ever meet if not for outlandish magical
Vettech
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Spanish Nights is book 1 in the Jinn's Seduction series....a magical tale of love, secrets and seduction!!

Our story begins with a tragic mistake made by a young foolish Jinn named Armand. His magic, freedom and his family are taken from him by an evil vindictive powerful female Jinn...Armand has rejected her and this is the price he has paid. Cast down to earth for the rest of his days....

Author of paranormal romances, Makayla has lost her ability to write after a bitter divorce. A friend
Nicole
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Spanish Nights Review: I've been looking forward to reading this story, and it definitely did not disappoint. This book was so many things. It was a perfect little Spanish vacation. It was an escape from reality into a world of Jinn, power, sexiness, and a great, well-woven story. From the beginning of the story, Armand is a presence that demands respect. He might be using Cyndel for personal pleasure, but it is admirable that he will only marry for love and not to gain the power of uniting ...more
Tina Young
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
His Bedpost Queen by Lena Hart is a part of the amazing boxed set, Shades of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances. We get to see David and Tena’s love blossom into something incredible that had been brewing since their childhood. Character Chemistry is on point as it always is in a Lena Hart masterpiece. Doesn’t True Love will always conqueror all? I do not do spoilers, so I will just say that this is a story that is a must read! Don't sleep on it. I'm about to dive into the other nine stories ...more
Dorothy Callahan
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Although I'm one of the authors in the set, I am still a reader, and all the other stories are by authors I have never before read. I found them to be well thought-out, some gripping, some gritty. A couple are very sweet and a couple are hot, hot hot!

Whether you're the type of person who likes to sample stories for a bargain price, or a die-hard fan out to get your favorite author's new release, I think you'll be very pleased with your purchase.

Mary
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lots of twists for a light read

I would have preferred the ending to be a little more filled out. It seemed very abrupt to me , but overall I enjoyed the story.
J M
May 15, 2015
Janet Brown
Jul 13, 2015
Wendy Ely
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Theresa Swift
Feb 03, 2017
Carlanna S Ward
Jul 12, 2015
Debra Teal mounce
Jul 09, 2015
Resisting Destiny - Chanta Rand 3 6 May 06, 2015 08:44PM
J.A. Coffey writes both sizzling contemporary romance and epic historical fiction with compelling characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page.

A complete cupcake addict, when she isn’t writing or reading, she can be found hunkered over her laptop in a European coffeehouse, test baking desserts, or “feathering her nest” with spruced up flea market finds. A 2014 Indie Book Awards