Start by marking “Laurelin McGee Sampler” as Want to Read:
Laurelin McGee Sampler

Laurelin McGee Sampler

Two novellas and a sample from Miss Match are included in this Laurelin McGee sampler.

In Cherry Picker, there’s a naughty rendezvous at a purity rally.

Then, in Try for Love, meet a rugby player who's as dirty off the field as he is on.

Finally, read the first four chapters from Miss Match, a full length stand alone novel coming June 30, 2015.
Published April 5th 2015 by Paige Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Laurelin McGee Sampler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laurelin McGee Sampler

Alie
May 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: college, na, 2016
Review for Cherry Picker only

Laureling Paige is a popular author but her novels seem a bit out of my comfort zone. When I saw that she was writing as Laureling Mcgee, I decided to pick up this sampler to sample her writing.

Cherry Picker takes place in college which I love! It is a short story about a guy who falls for a girl who is not who she appears to be. I liked it overall. It was short and sweet with a tinge of steam. My favorite aspect of the book was the significance of the tree. There w
Holly Atkinson
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will definitely admit that Blake had a hard time winning me over. He was kinda douchey at first...but Laurelin has taught me to trust her, and I ended up falling for him same as Andrea. That's actually what made this story work -- the reader found Blake douchey and sexist at first because that was how Andrea saw him (and really, how he was portrayed)...but as she got to know him better, so did the reader, so we were able to see in him what she saw AS she saw it. Very smart writing.
Amanda Maria
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great taster compilation and free-time-filler. The two novellas are easy to read and light hearted; Kayti's is a lot hotter than Laurelin's sweet story, but I enjoyed each tale. However, I totally loved the sneak peak into Miss Match; it got me hooked and I now must buy the whole book to find out what happens!
Dee
Apr 22, 2015 rated it liked it
laurelin paige - loved her 'fixed' trilogy so gave this a shot. the stories are short novellas/previews. i am not a big fan of novellas, kess of previews. also, its young adult, which is not my genre cup of tea. however, if you like novellas and young adult, you'll probably enjoy as she is an exceptional author.
Lyndsey
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
I LOVE Laurelin Paige, so I thought I'd like this, and I did, but it wasn't anything spectacular.
Jana
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
cute, easy stories to read.

The stories are cutesy and quick to read. If you're waiting somewhere and need to pass the time, these are good stories to do just that.
Delores Gibbons
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wanting more

I'm looking forward to reading each of these stories in full..getting a little bit of each has me wanting more
Magnifique
Carissa
Mar 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Owned by Him: An Alpha Male Boxed Set
  • Miss Match (Miss Match, #1)
  • Get Naked
  • Surrender
  • Dangerous Desire (The Onyx Club, #2)
  • Inferno Anthology
  • Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)
  • Heart and Arrow (Rothvale Legacy, #3)
  • Dom X - The Complete Box Set
  • O Christmas Three (Texas Highlanders Ice Hockey, #0.5)
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • Two Men for Me (Mrs Harper's Valleys, #1)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
  • Keep (Kept, #2)
  • Never - The Complete Series (Never, #1-3)
  • The Promise of Us (Sanctuary Sound #2)
  • The Vampire Awakening Series Bundle (Books 1-5) (The Awakening Series)
  • Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten (Bitten, #3)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o