Start by marking “Hidden in the Sheikh's Harem” as Want to Read:
Hidden in the Sheikh's Harem

Hidden in the Sheikh's Harem

Kidnapped by the desert prince…

Prince Zachim Darkhan of Bakaan never expected to find himself bound and at the mercy of his nemesis. But with a skillful ease borne of years as a warrior he escapes his bonds…then takes the man's daughter as his captive and hides her away in his harem!

But Farah Hajjar is no man's prisoner, and as the power play between them escalates so to
Paperback, Large Print, 256 pages
Published September 15th 2015 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Hidden in the Sheikh's Harem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden in the Sheikh's Harem

Jenny
Jun 19, 2015 added it
Shelves: abandoned
alpha hero and virginal heroine and i still couldnt get into it :(
Rgreader
I DNF'd on page 147. Storytelling was blah. I lost interest on that page. Hero wasn't alpha enough and he needed to be since the heroine was a shrew.

Too bad it had elements I like(virgin heroine, sheikh hero) but the negatives(blah storytelling, bland alpha hero) were too negative.
Rachelle
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
This book was a little different than most Harlequin's as they do not have sex until after marriage. I found that to be refreshing.
красная мафия
¡Me encantó!
Una historia que engancha desde el principio y que me ha sacado numerosas sonrisas. Y unos protagonistas que cautivan y son geniales juntos.
El príncipe Zachim, un chulito arrogante con respuestas muy ácidas y divertidas, es la perfecta combinación para Farah, una "gatita salvaje" con esa mezcla de inocencia que la hacía adorable!
Nelly Kartal
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it<33333!!!!!!
Toni
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Passionate story about two enemies, who fall in love.
Excellent book, easy to read, romantic and passionate. I think author is very good at creating believable love scenes and lovable heroes. I really enjoyed this book, it is exactly what the girl needs for quiet relaxing evening and feel- good atmosphere, for escapism of everyday troubles.
Bernice Morgan
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the book

I like the book, would have been a lot better for me if there were an epilogue to it. I like the epilogue because it is like a closing to let me see what their future was like
Laurie Gyd
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love is in the air!

Oh, I love a strong, hot, arrogant man! Enter in a strong-willed, stubborn female and u have the makings of a hot, steamy, relationship. Very good story.
Elisa Vangelisti
Jun 06, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abbandonato
estratto
❤Sana❤
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mills-boon
That was a very good read!! Zach proved to be a descent guy and this is how most Arab males operate. I loved the after marriage sex because it's real and got to my heart. I enjoyed their first love-making because it's really important how you spend your first experience and Farah had a very good one.
Yas
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Somehow things happened so fast in this book that it is just not plausible for me. I seem to be on streak of misses with the books I have been reading of late. The Hero and Heroine just don't seem to grab my interest. But Farah had spunk , in their locale that is rare. She knew how to fight , she had character and in some ways a backbone. That was the good thing I liked from this book.
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Harlequin Books
"From desert tents to Spanish islands, Conder sets her story in lovely, well-depicted lands. Her description sparkles, as does Zachim and Farah’s dialogue" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Geraldine Sadiku
Really enjoyed this story, fast paced romance with a good plot line.
Paulina Vlachou
Oct 02, 2015
Mollie
Feb 07, 2018
Radhika
Well written book ! A light read !
Ada
Feb 06, 2016
Sharlane Naidoo
Nov 08, 2016
Ale Snape li
Feb 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s