Start by marking “Attack on the Overworld (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #2)” as Want to Read:
Attack on the Overworld (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #2)

Attack on the Overworld

(Unofficial Overworld Adventures #2)

Don’t just play Minecraft. Go on an amazing adventure right into the game itself. What could be more fun for boys and girls that love both Minecraft and reading?!?!?!

Stevie and Maison have a great friendship where they travel back and forth between the Overworld and the human world. Maison has earned some fame for battling off the mobs at her school, but the attention has
Published October 6th 2015 by Sky Pony

To ask other readers questions about Attack on the Overworld, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attack on the Overworld

Start your review of Attack on the Overworld (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #2)
Susan

Maison and Stevie return for another adventure! Though, admittedly, this isn’t one either signed up for. While Maison is visiting Stevie in the Overworld, she realizes her computer was hacked by some cyberbullies and they are most definitely up to no good! Destiny and her cousin wreak zombie havoc in Stevie’s home village.

This was quite a bit of fun a
Chrissy Adams
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, kids
I’m reading this series with my kids. I really like the stories and love how each chapter ends with a cliffhanger. It has really kept my kids interested and wanting more. The chapters are usually only 3-6 pages so it’s great for a quick story before bed or would be a good amount of text for them to read themselves. We’re ready to see what Stevie and Maison will do in book three!
And, without giving anything away, book two was actually used in text-book form because the the potion ingredients nee
Hillarie Millsaps
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: minecraft
very exciting we have been playing Minecraft and reading together my 8 year old boy loves it. we have had fun picturing this story in our minds as we read as well as guess what would happen next each chapter made us think even harder of how they would fix there situation, or what we would do if we were them. we can't wait to check out the next book in the series from the library.
Kai
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book and plot! This the series you want to read if you want a short Minecraft story that actually has a good plot unlike most short Minecraft stories I have read.
Eli Markman
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bea Bezmalinovic
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this book aloud to my son Arun. Arun is obsessed with Minecraft and less obsessed with reading. I figured that any book that catches his attention must be ok. Now, needless to say, this book is not "great" reading. However, there is nothing like reading to your child before bedtime or on a rainy afternoon. We had already read the first book, Escape from the Underworld, and Arun wanted to read this. (Yea! Wanted to read!!) The two main characters are Maison (a girl) and Stevie (a boy) are ...more
Betsysmith
Beckett
Aug 29, 2019
Susan
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A vampire dragon zombie? Yes! Attack on the Overworld by Danica Davidson Note: While this is Book 2 in the series, it works just fine as a stand alone story. Also, you don’t have to be a Minecraft fan to enjoy this tale.
wang han
John
Mar 24, 2018
Sophiya Bethea
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was a really good book. It was also interesting. I think you should read it. :)
JR
Aug 25, 2019
Tashna LaVaux
Dec 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dave the Villager 9: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 17: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Minecraft: The Crash (Official Minecraft Novels, #2)
  • Minecraft: The Island (Official Minecraft Novels, #1)
  • Hidden in the Overworld (An Unofficial League of Griefers Adventure, #2)
  • Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?
  • Tales of an 8-Bit Kitten: Lost in the Nether: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure
  • It Burns: The Scandal-Plagued Race to Breed the World’s Hottest Chilli
  • A Hole New World (PopularMMOs, #1)
  • Clash of the Creepers (An Unofficial Gamer's Adventure #6)
  • Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs
  • Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal
  • Extra Large Soda Jerk (Secret Agent 6th Grader, #3)
  • Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework
  • Enter the Mine (PopularMMOs, #2)
  • Mystery of the Map (Poptropica, #1)
  • Goodnight Darth Vader
  • The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Emily Windsnap, #1)

Unofficial Overworld Adventures (6 books)
  • Escape from the Overworld (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #1)
  • The Rise of Herobrine (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #3)
  • Down into the Nether (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #4)
  • The Armies of Herobrine (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #5)
  • Battle with the Wither (An Unofficial Overworld Adventure, #6)