Start by marking “It Was Always You (1NS, #227)” as Want to Read:
It Was Always You (1NS, #227)

It Was Always You

(1Night Stand #230)

After dreaming of him for months, Candy can’t believe the 1Night Stand dating service has found a man fitting the description of her ideal lover. After all, her dream man is no other than A-list actor, Jared Harwell, and since she’ll never have him, she’ll settle for a close match.

Shapeshifter Jared Harwell is ready to call it quits—his acting career and Hollywood lifestyl
ebook
Published April 15th 2015 by Decadent Publishing (first published April 13th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about It Was Always You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Was Always You

Valerie
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give the book a 4, only because I feel as though it could have been much longer. there is so much more that could have been said, or done. It was well written, and an enjoyable read, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wanted more ☺
Charlotte
I’ve hit that point, the end of November, where it’s panic stations to finish my yearly reading challenge and, as always, it’s the same culprits dragging their feet to the finish line - a Q, X and Z author. Fortunately the book community is amazing, so there are plenty of lists and recommendations to be had, as well as emergency book store adventures (mind, like I need an excuse!)

Tianna Xander came recommended if I wanted to tick it off, and I quote, ‘quick and dirty’. Its been a while since I’v
Andrea
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay, so this is not my normal book. I read it to fulfill an author with an X last name. It was a fine short story, but romance just isn't my thing.
Jacintha
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Candy's dream man is an unattainable A-list actor, Jared Harwell. Settling for second best, she employs the aid of the 1Night Stand dating service to describe everything about her ideal lover--all based upon Jared, of course. One night -- that's all she wants to experience the closest match to this one man she has crushed on for ages.

Little did Candy know that Jared is seeking a mate of his own. A shapeshifter who aches to break out of his acting career and Hollywood lifestyle, he's seeking to s
Ju Ephraime
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Candy appears to have a “type” a certain kind of man. She has spent her nights dreaming of him, until she became obsessed. Needing to find out if her the man of her dreams is out there, she signs up with a dating service. She was over-joyed when the dating service found a close match to ideal man, the A-list actor, Jared Harwell. Unbeknown to candy she’s about to have her wildest fantasies come true. Only it might not be what she is expecting. Is she finally going to have Jared as a lover or a c ...more
Sabrina Devonshire
The 1Night Stand dating service matches Candy up with a man fitting the description of her ideal lover, an actor named Jared she’s hung up on, but has written off as unobtainable. What she doesn’t expect is for the match they've found for her to actually be Jared or for him to be a shapeshifter. Fantasy and happily-ever-after come true in this romantic tale with a paranormal twist. A delightful read.
Deborah McClatchey
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I luckily received this captivating book during a promotion. I loved it! All about dreams coming true…and an intriguing dating service, Madame Eve’s 1Night Stand. I’m not one to give out spoilers, so will just say I highly recommend if you love paranormal, romance, lots of passion, you don’t want to miss this one. I give author Tianna Xander five stars!
Mary Roya
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh! I do so love happily ever after!

A dream come true, something we all want. Our heroine gets hers in this story. There is mystery, passion, Heartbreak and then resolution. Although I did like how the hero made up with the heroine.

Great story, an easy read.
Eddie
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this romantic Paranormal story. It's well written with great characters. Highly recommended.
Kelly
Naty
Sep 10, 2016
Cheryl
Feb 16, 2017

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 241 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)