Start by marking “The Hot Wife Starter Kit: A Quick-Launch Guide to Getting Your Sexy Back, Starting Today (The Hot Wife Guides Book 1)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Dear Overwhelmed and Underappreciated Wife,

It’s hard to be a grownup these days, especially when you’re trying to hold together a home and family, and even more so when you’ve got kids. As women, it’s our nature to put our families before ourselves, and often to our own detriment.

Despite our best intentions, marriage often causes this odd phenomenon I like to call Mrs. S
Published April 8th 2015 by BlissFire Media

To ask other readers questions about The Hot Wife Starter Kit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hot Wife Starter Kit

Riamontae
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

Love the book a lot it helps a lot of women in all different areas of their life love it
Lita Stassen
Dec 03, 2015
william e sullivan
Jul 25, 2015
Angela Atkinson
Apr 09, 2015 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily
Apr 09, 2015
Yapot
Oct 17, 2015
Kayla Allen
Jun 11, 2016
Honey
Jul 17, 2018
Angela Atkinson is a journalist who also happens to be a Certified Life Coach.

Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson's love of writing offers her the unique ability to share a new understanding of how life works for a whole new generation.

Atkinson's publishing resume is vast and varied and includes several years' experience in online journalism, including hard reportin
More about Angela Atkinson