Start by marking “Say it Louder (Tattoo Thief, #4)” as Want to Read:
Say it Louder (Tattoo Thief, #4)

Say it Louder

(Tattoo Thief #4)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  169 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Dave faces an ultimatum—dump his toxic girlfriend Kristina or break up his band Tattoo Thief. But Kristina won’t go quietly. She has enough dirt to ruin each member of the band, and enough on Dave to send him to jail.
This stinking, bloody threat has haunted him for years.
As Dave hangs in limbo, a new star emerges: Willa, dubbed “The Parking Lot Picasso” by the modern art
Published September 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Say it Louder, please sign up.
Bookish It comes out in about two weeks. Ish. And it's AWESOME!

Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Another AWESOME book from Heidi! Such a great story that had me on my toes and wondering what the heck was about to happen all while my heart was pounding in my chest!

Poor Dave is all I have to say.

If you haven't read this series, you are SO missing out! The first book - Tattoo Thief is FREE so grab it, read it and hold on for a crazy ride with four rock stars.

Can't wait to see what Heidi writes next. <3
Paula  Phillips
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
About three years ago, I discovered a new author and I decided to read her first book at the time which was Tattoo Thief ( the first book ) in this particular series, and I loved it. After that, this author became part of my auto-buy list. So when I saw that she had Book #4 of the Tattoo Thief up to read, I knew I had to read it and like her previous books. I enjoyed this one. In Say it, Louder, we meet Dave who is the drummer for the band Tattoo Thief - though in saying that he makes a better m ...more
Melanie Douglas
What's up with this book.. Was supposed to be out a year ago?? Would have liked to read the story on the final band member.. Especially since book 3 was left with everything in the balance of Krystina's underlying threats to everyone?...
Lauren ♥ Inked in Chapters
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I feel like I've waited a lifetime to get my hands on Say It Louder. In reality, it's been maybe a year. Either way, I can tell you this: It was worth the wait!

Admittedly, I've only read book three (and now four) of the Tattoo Thief series. But I have loved my time with the men and women associated with the band and have been biting my nails in anticipation of Dave's story. His now ex-girlfriend was/is/will always be kind of a witch. She's been collecting information on the band for yea
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“I try to memorize him, too, but my thoughts are swirled in his scent, pine and mint, and everywhere he touches me lights little flames along my skin.”

Heat rating:

photo 4 Orgasm Button_zpslila3vr1.jpg

5 say it loud stars!! Great book, great story, great characters!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

Dave and Willa…. OMG where do I even begin?? Their love story is for the record books!! It’s touching, addicting and so sickeningly sweet, but I loved every single bit of it! I dare you to not fall in love with this story the second you start reading! This is the first b
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited when I saw that after almost two years, we finally getting another Tattoo Thief book. Dave’s Story. Each book in the series is a standalone but it doesn’t hurt to have read the other books in the series.
And not only because it helps to get to know all the characters and the band buy they all are fantastic and I loved each book in the series.
This book of course was no different and I think I so far this was one my favorite books out of all of them … for now.

You can find my
Tiffany Readz
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Liked Everything but Dave

Because I haven't read the Tattoo Thief series, I may be giving Dave a harder time than he deserves. From what I learned of him in Say it Louder, he was a bit of a baby. Sure he rocked it as the manager of the band, but when it came to his own life, he liked to blame everybody around him for his problems rather than himself. That said, I loved Willa and she saved the day for this book! In my opinion anyway.

Dave is a mediocre drummer (his words) in the band Tattoo Thief.
Kathy Aronoff
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Favorite

Excellent story of 2 people so totally opposite (or are they?) finding love. The chemistry between Dave and Willa is so believable that they are going on my favorite couples list. I loved Willas' strength and Dave's belief in her.
Great seeing the rest of the band and adding another character to continue the series.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3 . 5 Dave finally Mans up stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Author and Inkslinger PR
Genre: NA/Rockstar Romance
Part 4 of an ongoing series

My Say it Louder Review . . .

It has felt like forever since I read Revenge Bound book 3 in this series, which sadly made me miss a lot of details in this book .  I had to abandon Say it Louder to skim Revenge Bound so I could get up to date on Dave and his whackadoodle girlfriend.

With Dave I've had a love/hate relationship with him
Anna
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was a good story, it says a lot about when you find the one you love to just fight for it. Don't let anything stand in your way of what you dream, even yourself sometimes finding someone to love and stand by you when you are trying to do what you dream and to help you through it. That's not to say there will be bad times but you should make the best out of the good times. This is a story about fighting for love and dreams. So keep dreaming and reaching for new heights with the ones you love.
Lara
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want more. I started the first book in this series five days ago and just finished the 4th book. Loved them. I think each book was better than the one before. Ms. Tretheway's character development and style allowed you to really feel the emotion that each and every one of the players in the books went through. The guys in the band were a family and as each one found a strong partner, they were welcomed. I can't wait to see how Ryan fits in the mix. Thanks for writing these stories, you have a ...more
Jody
Through three previous installments the band members of Tattoo Thief have seen their share of emotional highs and lows due to their own actions as well as the machinations of Kristina, their fellow bandmate's girlfriend. Everything comes to a head in this book full of twists and turns as it's time to call her bluff. Dave's let her threats and manipulations weigh on him for seven years, but when he must choose between her and his band he's willing to give her almost everything of his to send her ...more
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I am a HUGE fan of the Tattoo Thief series. And I have been dying to read Dave's story. You knew it was going to be a crazy ride! Dave has always been a character that you knew had to have a crazy backstory. I mean, his girlfriend Kristina alone has been pure evil and is always caring trouble for the members of Tattoo Thief.

Dave is finally had it with Kristina. He breaks it off with her after discovering her with someone else. But, if only things could be that simple. Kristina is not goin
Jo
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Say it Louder (Tattoo Thief Book 4 )

I feel like I waited forever for this book to come out. It was a great story with loveable characters. No cliffhanger and a HEA
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
I liked this, but I can't give it more than three stars because I was just so aggravated with Willa throughout most of the book. She kept going on about how her art is a way to make people see her because she always felt so invisible when she was younger - yet she dismisses some people upon meeting them, basically ignoring their existence (or trying to, anyways). There was some awesome drama in this book - but I just couldn't get past Willa. I've got the first book on my kindle, so I will be rea ...more
Bookish
SO GOOD!!!! Heidi Joy Tretheway has totally done it again.

When last we saw Dave, Tattoo Thief's sexy drummer, he was embroiled in some band drama. Mainly, he was given an ultimatum: Dump his girlfriend or lose his band.

It gets way worse before it gets better for poor Dave. He might end up losing everything before it's over. He's got to negotiate a way to get what he needs without giving up the things that matter most to him.

Kristina is a bitch. And a greedy, vindictive one at that. She and Dave
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
In the fourth installment of the Tattoo Thief series we get Dave and Willa's story. It has been a long time coming, but worth the wait I must say. Say it Louder is filled with plenty of angst, suspense, and new beginnings. We get a glimpse into the lives of the other members of the band and where they are now. I found it to be well written, a roller coaster ride of emotions and a page turner. I really enjoyed it.

Dave has spent the past seven years as the drummer and "manager" so to speak of the
Casey
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

I have been a huge fan of Heidi Joy Tretheway's ever since I read Tattoo Thief! I quickly devoured everything of hers that I could get my hands on, so it seems like I have been waiting forever for this installment in the Tattoo Thief series. This book was worth the wait though, and it was great to head back to this amazing world that she has created.

When given the ultimatum to dump his toxic girlfriend or lose the band, Dave knows what he ne
Lisa
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Say it Louder by Heidi Joy Tretheway is the fourth and long awaited story in her Tattoo Thief series. This is Dave and Willa's story. Dave is the drummer and driving force behind Tattoo Thief. Willa is the street artist/tattoo artist that has captured our attention in past books through her friendship with Stella and Violet.

Dave may not be the most talented but he is the one band member that has always seen where they wanted to go with their band, careers, and future and he has done everything h
Bitches N' Books
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it

Title: Say it Louder

Author: Heidi Joy Tretheway

Heat rating:

photo 4 Orgasm Button_zpslila3vr1.jpg

5 say it loud stars!! Great book, great story, great characters!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

Catherine Hayward
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
To say I was anxious to get my hands on this book would be a huge understatement. I've waited over a year for Daves story but oh it is so worth that wait. At the end of Violet and Jayce story, Daves relationship with the thoughly toxic Kristina is causing so much pain and suffering to the band and their girlfriends, that it all comes to a head , her or them, no more tiptoeing around the hideous elephant in the room.Dave has to make a choose her or the band because the boys and their relationship ...more
Christi
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Say It Louder by Heidi Joy Tretheway ~  5 Stars

I discovered The Tattoo Thief Series last year. I picked up book 1 and enjoyed it so much that I ended up one-clicking Book 2 (Tyler & Stella) and book 3 (Revenge Bound) and had all of them ready in less than 2 days. I've been patiently waiting for book 4 (Say It Louder) and I am happy to report that I was not disappointed. In fact, I'm even more excited because I now have another book to look forward to.

Leading up to this book, Dave was proba
The Smutbrarians
Value: 5
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 4.5 Stars
Kindle eArc reviewed by Robin

Dave needs to dump his toxic girlfriend Kristina to keep the band together. But it’s not that simple. She’s been keeping track of everything the band has done and threatens to expose them all. While under the stress of “managing” the situation and protecting his friends, Dave meets Willa, a street-wise girl with artistic talent who has been painting the city with graffiti. Will these two
Cattigan Dawes
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I started stalking Heidi Joy Tretheway after meeting her Kate Spade bag in NYC for the Romance Writers of America convention. Anyone that had a bag in the shape of a typewriter and really sexy business cards was pretty memorable. I went home, read everything the woman wrote, and my obsession began... I mean, a friendship was born.

When I ran into her again on my own coast at a book event, it was right before Say It Louder was to be released. Shamelessly, I gushed all over her. She offered me an A
Mel Zerafa
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading Tigress review by Mel

Say it Louder by Heidi Joy Tretheway

***** 5 amazing stars *****

Omg I loved every second of this book! It's one of those page turners you don't want to put down!

Dave is the drummer of Tattoo Thief, an up and coming band starting to hit the charts big time. There's one problem though, Dave's girlfriend Kristina is one huge b*%$h. She is nothing but trouble and is keeping dirty secrets on everyone in the band to control Dave and secure herself the lifestyle she enjoys.

W
Jessica
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-blog
Toxic, sexy, and real.

Dave is the drummer of Tattoo Thief. He is living a life that is not truly his in order to protect himself and his band. He quickly finds out that the choices that he has made for his survival has trapped him in ways that are far worse then he ever expected. He is lost and needs to be found. As he tries to get rid of his evil, conniving ex, Dave could possibly lose everything that he has worked for. As he searches for help he finds Willa and she turns out to be the glue tha
Shelley Youngblood
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Tattoo Thief series by Heidi Joy Tretheway and book four does nothing but continue my thoughts about this amazing series. It does tell a complete story, but I would highly recommend the entire series from the start to get the full effect of the characters mentioned in this story.

Dave is the drummer for Tattoo Thief. After the trauma his girlfriend Kristina caused for the members of his band he is left with an ultimatum - to break up with the toxic woman or break up the ban
Evette
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Dave finally gets his say! With all of the drama and angst that has surrounded Tattoo Thief in the previous three books I had to wonder how Dave’s story would play out. I knew that Kristina was the actual devil, still playing games and not caring who gets hurt, but where did Dave fall in all of this?

The romance between Willa and Dave was beautiful, very honest and powerful. The way they clicked and were able to be their best for each other, ultimately being the best for themselves! The
Emily
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dave's life is riddled with secrets. His toxic girlfriend is hoarding them like someone with a certifiable problem, and if that wasn't enough, he has one too. When the secrets start coming out, Tattoo Thief, the only thing Dave cares about, tells him to ditch his woman or he's gone. Shocked that they're willing to stand by him, he finally works up the courage to send her to the curb. If you thought that was the end, that's just the beginning.

Say it Louder is a story about how people who seem so
Robin Geary
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just Wow I'm a big fan of the Tattoo Thief series and I have loved each of them. Thus by far was the best one yet. I still can't catch my breathe it was that good. Dave and Willa pretty much went to Hell and back. I'm glad they found each other and helped one another through the crazy that is there lives. looking forward to the next one.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Heidi Joy Tretheway is a sucker for campfires, craft cocktails, and steamy romance in books and real life. She sings along with musicals (badly), craves French carbs, and buys plane tickets the way some women buy shoes.

Her first career as a journalist took Heidi behind the scenes with politicians, rock stars, and chefs, all of whom inspire her stories. She writes whip-smart characters who break ru

Tattoo Thief (4 books)
  • Tattoo Thief (Tattoo Thief, #1)
  • Tyler & Stella (Tattoo Thief, #2)
  • Revenge Bound (Tattoo Thief, #3)