Start by marking “Homewrecker” as Want to Read:
Homewrecker

Homewrecker

(Into the Flames #1)

I had choices, we all do, the ones that I made changed everything.
Before I knew it, the lines of right and wrong began to blur and I was consumed so deeply that I couldn't see a way out even if I wanted to.
The path I chose is not for
Published May 29th 2015 by Fidem Publishing (first published May 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Homewrecker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homewrecker

Start your review of Homewrecker
Carissa
Jun 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s-2015
Without a doubt the name speaks for itself. This is a book for open minded individuals. If you're against cheating, please, please, do not read this book. This isn't simply about cheating. It's about self-sacrifice, inhibitions, communication, friendship and love.

It centres around 5 childhood friends. Mainly the married friends within the group- Gunner and Kennedy. These two have been married for ten years, and friends for over twenty. Their relationship is filled with love, intimacy- sexual and
Michelle
May 05, 2015 rated it liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

HOMEWRECKER...well that title alone should give you a general idea of what kind of book you are diving into. If you hate cheating in marriages, then I will forewarn you that this book has lots of extramarital affairs. Keeping that in mind, I totally dove into this book knowing that my heart and emotions will be put to a test.

First and foremost, I must tell you that this is NOT a conventional love story with the normal happily ever after as
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well I'm speechless. I've just finished reading this and all I can say is wow. The title gave me some expectations but these two authors blew them expectations out of the water. Just when I thought I knew what way the story was gonna go these authors twisted it completely.

This is a story about cheating and friendship. There is no excuse for cheating whatsoever. However this book was different than other books with a cheating storyline. It surprised me that I didn't dislike any of the
✿kawehi.reviews
May 05, 2015 marked it as to-read
Isn't that Harper Sloan on the book cover?..
Silla Webb
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2015
In life we grow comfortable with our friends and families. Comfortable with our routines, work and love life. But what happens when the marriage to your high school sweetheart has lost its luster...you still feel that all consuming love filled in your heart for him, but something is missing...his touch still sizzles your skin- when he touches you. You realize that you both desire completely different spectrums of lust and that leaves you feeling vulnerable and in need of a deep connection. You ...more
Anas Attic  Book Blog
May 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
Harper on the cover? CLICK!
FMR Book Grind
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DAWN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

This book has got to be one of my favorites. I'm giving this book 5 's First let me say that this book has it all. Drama heartache tears and love. I loved how in this book you get a sense of brotherhood friendship and family. Through everything these characters went through they still managed to come out with all of those things intact even when you didn't think they would. When you think you know where this book is going it takes you in a totally different direction. This
Jill
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I seriously am at a loss of words. I’ve read both Katheryn’s and Cat’s books, and the fact that they never thought to write a dual book before this kind of upsets me. OMGGGGG…. First let me explain that I am very much aware that this review will not do this book justice. I can’t even figure out the words to explain how freaking much I loved this book. OMG OMG OMG

I guess I have to try right? Ok so number one... when I read the title to the book I almost died… I know the writing style of these two
Alice Hart
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! The title says a lot but... It's not what you think! This book has some hilarious LOL moments. The sexy parts don't suck either! As much as I loved it, I didn't find the ending realistic. Having said that, it's a book, a story, and you can write whatever you want. I still loved it. Stories aren't always "realistic" and I don't need them to be to enjoy them.

This is the first book I've read by either Author, Bravo Ladies!!!

I'll be expecting a lot from book 2 :)
Erica
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cat Mason is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! When I was offered this book for an honest review I knew I couldn't turn it down.

When you read the title I know what you are thinking.... another book about a girl who falls in love with the wrong and ruins everything for everyone for a while until it all comes together! WRONG yes you are wrong! That is not this book...
We meet a group of 4 very different friends whom have been friend for forever now.

Kennedy is married to her highschool
Kristi Metcalf
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Homewrecker by Cat Mason and Katheryn Kiden

I received a Arc copy of this book for a honest review

Kennedy seemly has it all: a great job where she sees her best friends everyday and a 10 yr marriage to the man she loves, but below the surface there's something missing.
Gunnar is Kennedy's husband and high school sweetheart. The one thing he could always trust was that his love for her was stronger than anything.
Marriage is wonderful, but as any married woman knows your taste in the bedroom may
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
I was very hesitant to read this story initially. Just based on the title and blurb, I knew that it would test my moral compass. I was right.

By the time I got 20% into this book I was struggling with the content and storyline but I pressed on anyway and I'm glad I did. I got caught up in the moments and the 'edge of your seat' aspect of the choices being made. I was freaking out most of the time, worried about what was going to happen when the shite hit the fan.

I really liked Gunnar, he was so
Marlene W
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it

Homewrecker was my first read from either one of these authors. I was a bit nervous going into it for that reason combined with not being a big fan of cheating in my past reads. I was hoping that these authors were able to bring me through it without throwing the Kindle across the room. Well they sure did! I am SO glad that I gave this one a chance. I loved it!

This story is full of emotions. Heartbreak, regret, humor, forbidden attraction, and lots and lots of steamy sex. This book had me all
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

omg I knew I would be speechless reading this book but omg. This is a book that I feel every woman thinks about at some point in their lives. Kennedy loves her husband Gunner more than anything but often feels somthing is missing, his sweet, caring and soft and sometimes soft isn't what she's wanting and sh knows deep down he doesn't want to be soft but she can't get him to give himself 100%, so Kennedy fines what's missing
Andrea Smith
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! What can I say about this book? I have no issue with books on cheating, and this one was clearly marketed as being that, so if anyone had a problem with the plot, they didn't read the synopsis. I really liked Kennedy; and I didn't feel any animosity towards her at all. I loved the steamy sex scenes, and I get why she was so drawn to Dixon. She truly had it all until she was busted, that is. That portion of the book gutted me; the pain of all those involved was so beautifully told. Raw ...more
Jane
Hard one to rate since I enjoyed the story but I'm not a fan of cheating. However I never disliked either of the cheaters so I guess it deserves my appreciation.

Her husband loved her to death, she loved him with every fibre of her being but felt something was missing in their sex life. You'd think after being together 20 years they'd feel comfortable enough to tell each other anything.
(view spoiler)
Carrie
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved how the book ended up :)
Andrea
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an addicting book

I was intrigued by the title and the book did not disappoint!! I couldn’t put it down! Kennedy, Gunner and Dixon were heart stopping!
Nina
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Tried like hell to like this book. I loved the characters and the storyline but I was bored.
Misty Pack
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unconventional Bliss

Here's my review. Hope it's okay. What do I do next? Lol. I'll get the hang of this soon, I promise.

Unconventional Bliss!!! Homewrecker will pull you in and make you think outside the relationship box all while making you blush scarlet! Imagine the perfect filthy talking Alpha Male AND the sweet and savory Boy Next Door at the same time literally.

It's the typical small town circle of friends romance. Gunnar and Kennedy have known each other practically their entire lives and
Mary Lou Hoffman
HOMEWRECKER is the first book in the Into the Flames series. This is a stand-alone contemporary romance. It was released in 2015 and there hasn’t been a second book.

From the beginning, Kennedy says you may not like her. You may hate her. She’s right! She cheated on her husband, repeatedly! Her husband, Gunnar’s best friend, Dixon claims he has loved her since they were just kids, but never spoke up before.

Still, this story isn’t simply about cheating and choosing. If you think you know what
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This is the first book I have read by Cat Mason or Katheryn Kiden and I am glad I did. I read the synopsis and I knew I had to read it. Yes, it's about cheating but she owned it and knew people wouldn't like her for it. It was also different and I love different, it makes me want to read even more.

Gunnar and Kennedy have been married for 10 years but together for what seems like a lifetime. Kennedy loves Gunnar but lately she has felt that there is something missing, she needs him to stop
Alysha
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Let me tell you the book Homewrecker by Cat Mason and Katheryn Kiden is a fantastic book!! The title isn't what this book is about either, so you end up going into this book thinking it will be about one thing and it completely changes half way through.

Kennedy has been married to her high school sweetheart, Gunner, for 10 years. They have a close circle of friends including Dixon, Gunner's best friend, her best friends, Lyndsy and Mark. They all have been friends since high school and are
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Ok so before I get to my feelings on this book, I will be the first to admit that cheating in a no go for me in books... BUT. Yeah there is that big BUT... sometimes there is more than it appears on the surface. I was hesitant to review this book because it has a hard limit in it but I love Cat Mason and her books effing rock so I decided to go for it. All balls in and just do it because hey we only live once. And let me tell you... BEST DECISION EVER!

This will probably be one of my TOP
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 5 PLUS
Over All Rating: 5 Stars
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Robin

Kennedy is married to her best friend. They hang out with their gang of five from high school. You have Gunnar the sweet, perfect husband. Completing the party are player Dixon, domineering Lynsey and smart ass Mark. What more could anyone want? But something is missing. Is it a finger up the ass? I don’t know.

I had so many preconceived notions when I read the title and description of
Reviewed by Robin

I had so many preconceived notions when I read the title and description of
Kim Howlett
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it

I love Cat Masons books but have never read anything by Katheryn Kiden so I was excited to see how the 2 authors writing would mesh together and I was curious to see if both writing styles worked together.
The synopsis didn't really give anything away about the book, so I felt I was going in to the story completely blind. As the synopsis doesnt give much away I'm not going to let on to what the book is about. A big part of the excitement was diving in to the unknown and watching the story
David Maher
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Homewrecker by Cat Mason and Katheryn Kiden is, I'd have to say, a very adult book in more ways than one.

The blurb starts off with the line "My name is Kennedy Brooks and you're not going to like me. Chances are you may even hate me, and that's okay, there are times I do too.", but the truth is I really did like Kennedy. There were times where I felt like I wanted to dislike her just a bit ... but I couldn't.

Following her story, her perspective, as we move through her journey, I find it hard to
Hooked On Books
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*****5 STARS****

A 5 Star review is not enough, this deserves so many more.

Homewrecker is a book that will not give your everyday happily ever after
you all expect.

What happens when after 10yrs of marriage to your childhood sweetheart is
not enough to set the sheets on fire anymore, when you have had enough of
being treated as fragile and can feel his holding back on you? Yep Kennedy
went and found it elsewhere.

Kennedy and Gunner have been together since school. The love these two share
is absolutely
Lauren
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I’m going to start off by saying that I do not typically read cheating books. Yes, I know by the title of the book that this book is in fact about cheating, but I decided to give it a chance as it was on my reading list for an upcoming signing. Did it bother me morally that this book revolves about a cheating spouse? Yes, but I didn’t discount the book based on that fact alone. The story itself was erotically pleasing and exciting. I honestly enjoyed the story and plot itself. I think had it
« previous 1 3 next »

• To Katie With Love
  • How to Marry a Billionaire (Operation Billionaire, #1)
  • They're Wed Again (Mills & Boon 100th Birthday Collection)
  • Dear Rockstar (Dear Rockstar #1)
  • Chasing Bunny
When she isn't writing, Cat is spending time with her kiddos, losing herself in a Netflix binge, or reading a book by one of her favorite authors. She was born and raised outside of St. Louis, Missouri, just over the Mississippi River in Granite City, Illinois. Cat writes romance of all kinds with twists of humor. She has love of fictional men with filthy mouths, and lives on Bai Watermelon and ...more