Start by marking “How To Marry A Billionaire” as Want to Read:

How To Marry A Billionaire

This is a COMPLETE novel, no cliffhangers!

"A Beautiful Rags To Riches Romance"

"An emotional Modern Day Cinderella Style Story"

Ellyn Johnson is a struggling single mother living in The Bronx and like most women in her position she enjoys dreaming about what it might be like to be swept off her feet by a handsome, young Billionaire. A man who can solve all her problems, i
Published April 7th 2015 (first published April 4th 2015)

Mspraise50
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author. I read this story on Kindle Unlimited. Unfortunately in the blurb it says the leading man's name is Colon. This clearly is an error and his name in the book is spelt Colton. Don't let that put you off getting the book. It was at selling at 99 cents at the time I read the book.

This is Ellyn and Colton's story. I like Cinderella stories and I enjoyed this one too. The only thing I did not enjoy that much is how hard Ellyn tries to be independent of Colton whe
Stolie77
Jul 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF
No,just no. I couldn't finish this. I started, and saw multiple good reviews, but I couldn't get past chapter 3. In the first chapter, the main character Ellyn I think, stole a dress from her neighbor who used identity theft to get deliveries. She had zero reservations about any of this. Ok no I can't. Is it supposed to be easy to swallow since SHE didn't steal from others? No, she just stole from a thief so it's ok. Wow. Then her friend keeps talking about finding a man to take care of them.
Justine
I liked this book. It has promise. A few misused words and a few punctuation issues, but not too distracting. The heroine wasn't too too annoying.
Leanna Terrell
Aug 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Stupid

I finished this book because I'm stupid. The female lead, who's name escapes me, that tells you something right there, was so frustrating and ghetto stupid, I really hoped Colton would kick her hindparts to the curb.
Because he relationship with Chance, baby daddy, I did not understand her determination to keep his trifling A$$ involved.
Then even after he mugged Colton and kidnapped Derek, she still had to be convinced to press charges.
It is not unconceivable fir a wealthy man to fall in lo
Angela V. Herndon
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was glad to read about the challenges that surrounded Colon and Ellyn. With all of the negative things that seemed to come running at high speed toward them, I was looking forward to reading their happily ever after. Lovely story Susan Westwood!
Gwen Lester-Cunningham
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting though highly unlikely Cinderella story. Nonetheless, I found it quite entertaining.
Yialee
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Makes me want a true love, rich or not!

Love the book. Recommend to all romantics! But especially to men! Shows how to woo, win, and treat a Nubian queen!
Tychauna
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
An okay read

This was an okay read. The grammatical errors are frustrating! Sentences are repeating, words misspelled or not correctly used. That's so annoying! If its one or two grammatical errors, okay fine; but more than that can deter me from finishing the book. It was a cute book, it's just the characters irritated me. The heroine in this book was so insecure it was just unattractive. I loved that the author made her a strong woman. It's just I couldn't get down with that insecure bull carp.
Aug 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned, romance
This was a Bookbub recommendation so I got it for free via Amazon, and it was just BAD.
Had to give it one star to write a review, and I'd like to give it none.

Characters were completely lacking in development or personality, their conversation/dialogue was unbelievable and boring, and the plot was a rushed Maid in Manhattan. I managed to make it through to the first sex scene, and was completely disappointed at the absolute non-steaminess and perfunctory quick scene. Set this down at this point
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
How To Marry A Billionaire

Thanks Susan Westwood for a awesome book. I Loved it from the beginning to the end. I fell in love with the character. You never know how your life will turn out. You think that you have everything planned, until someone comes into your life and turns it upside down. Hard to trust that they have your best interest at heart, until you realize that they only want the best for you and your child! I would recommend this book to read!
Margaret Joseph
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book I thought the story was sweet and genuine. I didn't think we was really after a rich husband she was way too independent for that. This is my second susan westwood book and I have enjoyed them both
Marsha
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Great book. This is my second read from Susan Westwood and I really enjoyed it. I loved the characters. Ellyn is so head strong . Her character never pingpong like others tend to do. She stood her ground till the end. Colton is every woman's dream . No more said
Felisa Harris-mitchell
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was a really good book. I loved the interaction between all the characters. The love story was nice and I loved how unselfish Colon was. I will definitely read her other novels.
Dee
Oct 04, 2015 rated it liked it
this was a solid 3* read for me. i liked the heroine's rags to riches storyline, but particularly enjoyed the male character. he knew when to be assertive and when to step back. a lot of typos.
Tamika
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Once I got past the errors, I was able to get into the story. It was cute, and an easy read.
Dedra
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story line. Funny, and moving. Light reading but interesting.
Tina Wilson
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great!!!

Absolutely loved this story; it has everything in it, drama, great story line, sexy main characters, and great sex.
Eunice Rhonda Bastian
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed every minute

This book was well written and enjoyable. Real relationship issues. The story kept me engaged the characters were very life like.
Kellee
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-kindle-book
I really enjoyed this book. What stopped me from giving it 5 stars is I got irritated with them being so scared to share their feelings up until the last chapter.
Michelle
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a cute story...I would have giving a higher rating, but it has plenty of errors (typos, repetition etc.) the overall package needs polish...but aside from that the story itself was good.
Tongeia
Nov 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute love story. Quite a few typos in the kindle edition.
Nancy  L Thompson
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It had a few typo's but nothing outrageous. Please keep work s like this coming
Deborah  Cleaves
May 20, 2018
Leanna Saxer
Jan 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Found By You (Destiny Bay Romances-The Islanders, #2)
  • One for the Road
  • Sometime Soon
  • Secondhand Romance (Brothers of Audubon Springs, #2)
  • Red Phoenix's Passion is for Lovers Collection (Boxed Set)
  • A Texas State of Mind (Port Serenity #1)
  • Love Cursed (L.A. Girls, #2)
  • Conflicted (5th Avenue, #1)
  • Conflicting Hearts
  • Road to Reality (Road Series, #3)
  • Million Dollar Wife
  • Faking Mr. Right
  • Fanny Bower Puts Herself Out There
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Acadia's Law (Undying Love, #1)
  • Untangle My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #1)
  • Who Needs a Hero? (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #0.5)
  • Date Night (Wish Come True, #1)